· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Avatar 2 release date pushed back
generalmax
# Posted: 1 Aug 2012 13:22

James Cameron's Avatar sequel has been pushed back until at least 2015.

The follow up to the hit 2009 film, the highest-grossing movie of all time, was due to arrive in cinemas in 2014, but it has now been revealed that the movie will not be ready until 2015 or later, according to the New York Times.

The filmmaker looks set to follow in the footsteps of Lord Of The Rings director Peter Jackson by shooting Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 in New Zealand, where he has apparently bought 2,500 acres of farmland near Pounui.

The motion-capture work for the eagerly-anticipated films will be done in California.

There have also been reports that Cameron might even make a fourth Avatar movie in the future.

Sam Worthington and Sigourney Weaver are both expected to reprise their roles in Avatar 2.

7of24
# Posted: 11 Aug 2012 20:25

I dont know why cameron is even making avatar sequels. cool the graphics were cool but I say the story was so/so. what they going to do in the squels, so that one military guy come back with a bigger armed force and try another scorched earth approach?

and how the frack are they going to have weaver in the sequel, if you havent seen the movie yet they you obviously seen her charcter was killed in the first movie. what they going to do, clone her like they cloned her other chacter of Ripley in Alien Ressurection?

the only reason I can see them possibly doing a sequel is just for the special effects, which I cant see how they can do it again a second time and have the lighting strike twice like that since the first avatar was pretty ground breaking in that anyways.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.025
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0