· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / First images of new Robocop
generalmax
# Posted: 17 Sep 2012 09:07

Set photo's have been made public regarding Robocop's new suit

Hmm...personally, I'm not certain what I think. I like the original metalic look. This new suit resembles a Batman suit rather than something being both biological and artificial.

Check it out : http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/robocop/22677/firs t-look-at-the-new-robocop-costume

What do you think?

Regards,

Max

ice
# Posted: 18 Sep 2012 08:47

Had to check this out cos i liked the original movies (not the crap low budget mini ones they did) but this looks a little ... odd. I can understand that since then tech has changed and what we see as "indestructible" n all. I mean we got that giant suit that can withstand c4 explosions, clips from an automatic n everything else (the guy that makes bear suits designed it) and that had a blackish type of look to it but this is going a little too far. They need to silver him up... alot.

It also looks like he has a visor now, im pretty sure robocop pulled the majority of his head gear off entirely. That was cool by itself lol

jd
# Posted: 22 Sep 2012 18:54

Blah, this just looks far too much like generic battle armor for me to be impressed. Though, it does say that the suit may go through a few iterations, so hopefully this is one of the earlier ones.

shakeycat
# Posted: 24 Sep 2012 06:35

Batman without the ears. Meh.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0