· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / General Chatter / Hello from the Retirement Home!
jj
# Posted: 14 Mar 2013 18:42

Dear friends,

I'm experiencing some OTF nostalgia this week for some odd reason, so I thought I'd post and say hi! I'm also hoping some of my fellow retirees are secretly lurking and might also say hello - it's a shame that for many of us, "growing up" has meant basically leaving the site and losing touch.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the rocking chair association of the OTF Retirement Home.

Love, JJ

skevington
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 00:13

JJ!

I am also now in the retirement home, and am lurking. So hi. But more importantly, how does one join the rocking chair association? Is there a newsletter???

Love, Dmitri

7of24
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 01:53

I guess I might be considered in partial retirement since I cant really get into the chat room with my computer anymore since the upgrade. although Im sure I could get in if I used a public library computer. but I do occasionally post on here in the BB.

tanneffel
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 07:48

I'm not retired, but HI JJ!

gentry
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 16:38

Waves at the outpost

jj
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 17:00

LeeLee! You must fill out all of these forms in triplicate, and create an interpretive dance. *hug*

lzrman
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 21:41

I was retired till I someone messaged me to come visit =P! was almost a year that I'd been retired. Now I'm around lol

Hi JJ !

eagle
# Posted: 17 Mar 2013 00:40

Is there an archive of the past applicants' dances? I'd like to see CT's... and Jon's.

jj
# Posted: 17 Mar 2013 23:19

Sadly no, it's like Vegas - what happens in the retirement home, stays in the retirement home.

stevennorton
# Posted: 6 Apr 2013 05:33

Retirement... ohai JJ

skevington
# Posted: 6 Apr 2013 23:00

I would break dance but I would most likely break a hip.

rpmobsession
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 01:02

OMG MR. NORTON.

OMG. LEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

OMGOMGOMG *comes for a visit and drops off cookies and champagne for the old timers* JJ. I've missed yooooou. Where have you been? How's life? And when are we going shopping on CT's credit cards again? Lol

This was a very happy thread to stumble upon in my very rare checks of the forums.

soran
# Posted: 19 May 2013 03:57

JJ, they kicked me out of the retirement home because I kept fishing the pills out of my apple sauce.. so I'm back for awhile! Good to see ya though, Tell CT I said Howdy!

christena
# Posted: 23 May 2013 17:29

JJ! I miss you and CeeT!

jj
# Posted: 1 Jun 2013 02:16

Chrissy!! We miss you too!!

And Soran - will do!

trekkey
# Posted: 23 Jun 2013 05:20

Hey, everyone.

I was going through an old hard drive recently and I found a few OTF screenshots. Decided to see what everyone's been up to here.

I think I popped back in occasionally last year but there wasn't a whole lot going on. Other than that it's been quite a while since I've been active around here. Nice to see a few familiar fa-... uh, names.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0