· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF Library / Book Chat Thread
master_chief
# Posted: 1 Feb 2010 15:36

This thread will contain information about books and author related discussions. Specifically, but not limited to, further information about books and series written by popular authors in addition to what's posted on the Updates Board.

Happy Reading,
Library Team

david1
# Posted: 1 Feb 2010 20:47

lol ... i think otf should write its own book =), and let patrons participate

lzrman
# Posted: 2 Feb 2010 02:55

I would seriously partake in a chapter or 2

david1
# Posted: 2 Feb 2010 10:00 · Edited by: david1

well lol, theres a few ways to make a book, one is to have the patrons create a sentence/paragraph with each post with a moderator dictating the beginning middle and end of the story so it doesnt go on forever.

Liek they could declare the title and theme...
Outpost10F Riots.
and start off somthing like... erm ...

"Today XZ thought it would be an ordinary day, however has he looks down the sights on his phaser rifle, his unassuming target was merely dancing around like a little girl, for his target was Lzrman, and today was the day, he would end his life"

master_chief
# Posted: 2 Feb 2010 14:21 · Edited by: master_chief

I don't think exploring OTF riots is the best topic for a book about OTF, haha.

deboe
# Posted: 2 Feb 2010 15:24 · Edited by: deboe

"What XZ didn't know was that he was also being watched down the sights of a phaser. Actually it was ten phasers. Lzrman was just the bait of a large and complex trap."

dierna
# Posted: 2 Feb 2010 21:24

Oh nose!! Poor Lzrman!

lzrman
# Posted: 3 Feb 2010 04:14

I have sever phaser burns up my rump!

david1
# Posted: 3 Feb 2010 07:38

Hah but it is a good idea - and Riots is a good idea for a book, it lets people express there "primevil" and angry side, i.e. lets them blow off some steam at aht eend of the day, and as long as there is a comical twist to the story, it would work

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.013
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0