· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF Library / Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi
7of24
# Posted: 15 Mar 2012 19:22

any one read the last book in the series yet? I placed a hold on it through the library and waiting for a copy to show up to read. but I just wanted to see if anyone has read the last book in the series yet and see what they thought bout it.

and it seems like this last book in the series took a lil longer to come out the other books before it in the series so I hope its good.

7of24
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 18:17

hey I just got the copy of the SW:FotJ:Apocalypse, haven't read it yet but here soon, and I see people looked at my post but havent posted anything bout it.

if you read it and worried bout spoilers you shouldnt have, was just asking if anyone read it and to see what they thought of it, if it was a good read or not.

naberrie
# Posted: 21 Apr 2012 15:32

Hey!
I haven't read many of the new books yet, but if I do read it, I will tell you what I thought!

7of24
# Posted: 21 Apr 2012 16:10

oh ok thanks nabs

generalmax
# Posted: 9 May 2012 13:06

I only like picture books

Max

7of24
# Posted: 15 May 2012 19:26

I got to say then if you like picture books then why you playing GoT trivia then?

generalmax
# Posted: 15 May 2012 23:49

Hello 7of24!

I trust you're well... I'm Googling GoT trivia

Take care,

Max

7of24
# Posted: 21 May 2012 18:25

mmm google is bad mmmkay.... just kidding, I use google all the time on trivia stuff

although when I say that I know some people dont like it and say thats cheating. and I say Im a bad lil boy

josswetalos
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 01:27

Apparently bacon takes over in the last series. Yup. Ah, it's really an obvious build up. In the end Vader's son, Han's boy, Yoda's sister...They all agree; bacon. So..uh, like; bacon is really the answer.

Bacon actually leads to the Star Wars/ Transformers crossover.

OK, actually Luke has serious guilt issues about his father dying, and goes briefly to the darkside, Leia, and Han have kids. They are new x-men style indigo children, and the remanents of the Empire are hunted down in a typical kill the Nazi fashon. That's pretty much it. George said he wrote the F out of it. He's told his story.

If we get that far, here's to it!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.025
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0