· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / OTF Red Alert
david1
# Posted: 3 Nov 2018 09:12

Hello All,

As some of you might have heard, I have been working on a browser based game from the ground up for a few years now, and its at the advanced stages where I feel relaxed talking about it.

As a bit of a background I have worked on 'other peoples' browser games before, as I have done for BNT here at the otf, however I really got fed up of investing time on their code and being tied down to their rules and their ideas. It was also annoying getting threatened constantly by the original code creators because what was produced was better than the original. So starting from scratch with a fresh idea was the only course of action to take.

The game is called "Outpost10F - Red Alert', and it is built exclusively for the Outpost10F community.

Synopsis:

You are an emergency security program, activated after a critical event on the outpost. You have one objective, secure the outpost at any cost.

Breakdown:

The aim of the game is to explore the station (multiple levels), one sector at a time, and with enough resources, secure each sector in your name. While exploring you will be able to interact with other players and you will also be able to complete missions to earn rewards. You will also be able to improve your character by researching skills to improve your abilities, this is to encourage character investment.

To win you simply need to control a defined % of the station.

----------

I am hoping that by the end of December I will be able to start inviting people in for economy testing, as its literally just been done by math currently, which does not always work on a real environment. Also i might be able to ask for help on the artwork by then, as it is currently built purely in css, but i am not committing to that ust yet.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0