· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / OTF Wow Guild
citron
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 15:32 · Edited by: citron

This will be a place to put your toon's name if you're interested in playing with us on Ravenholdt - US!
(Note: this is for those playing on American/Oceanic servers, check out Tycho's post for European servers!)

aeon
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 19:33

Everyone can play on US servers as long as you have a US account. The only problem is an increased response time to the realms, but otherwise there is no difference, and really - the lag is not too much of a big deal.

All it takes is someone with an US account and remaining guest keys to invite you, and you're good to go. CD keys to upgrade your trial account to a full account can be purchased on the official website, so... the OTF guild is not limited to people actually living in the North America area. Tried that out myself once, and I'm clearly outside the US... and well, it worked just fine.

citron
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 20:37

I realize this, having played for the past 4 years. When I said American/Oceanic players, I meant those playing on said servers, not those in the geographic areas.

aeon
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 20:58

Well, you also said on the updates board "WoW fails in keeping players from different continents from playing on the same server!" so I had to clarify that.

lazynoob
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 21:08

So,the Realm for those interested is the RP-PvP realm Ravenholdt, the guild's name is Solanium,and we're reppin' Horde, my toon's name there is Zouli, and you can find me online at just about any time of day,of course all Classes,and profession's are needed and welcomed

citron
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 21:37

I'm never writing updates and stuff right when I wake up in the morning =/

stevennorton
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 21:37

Shaman!

*cough* But I digress, I have retired, and this toon was orignally Alliance on a different server, so I have already sunk too much money into it (Srv + Faction transfer = $55)

Also,
Warrior
Priest
Death Knight
Warlock last toon I was working on.

lazynoob
# Posted: 3 Mar 2010 21:40

haha, I rolled a DK , she's an awesome little 68 almost 69 tank of destruction

stardreamer
# Posted: 4 Mar 2010 04:03

Er, *start rap* my name is lucas, and i'm a total newbie. rollin a mage but was a paladin originally. noobed so bad i wanted another toon. and i'm hopin i make lvl 2o pretty soon. couldn't make it as a tank. txted in a instance so my mind went blank. everyone died but me in the end, but i had plenty of mana to spend. so i ended up consecratin' all the mobs. but that didn't stop my group's sobs. so i got booted from the party. and i said i'm goin mage screw my pally. *end rap*

citron
# Posted: 4 Mar 2010 11:38

I've transferred my priest over, name of Saramai.
But I am levelling a druid as well.

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 10 Mar 2010 04:10

Orc Rogue: Onimi. Just created him. Probably going to go Mining / Engineering. Can't promise I'll play much, but there it is. =)

danny
# Posted: 12 Mar 2010 15:02

Do you guys plan on doing 10mans at some time? Cause i honestly couldn't do 5man heroics over and over.

citron
# Posted: 12 Mar 2010 15:10

Yeah, that's the plan. I've done the 5mans to death (well, not the new ones, but you get the point).

danny
# Posted: 12 Mar 2010 17:53

You have done the new ones? None of the ICC 5mans? Yikes you guys might be a ways away from doing 10man ICC or TOC 10.

citron
# Posted: 12 Mar 2010 18:17

I haven't done them personally. I took 6 months off after finishing Ulduar, I was raiding 5 nights a week and it was like a second job, so I needed to leave for a while. I just went back to start playing a few weeks ago.

lazynoob
# Posted: 12 Mar 2010 19:00

Naw, we'll be running 10-25m's soon enough, maybe not full guild but I know a guild that need's expereinced raider's, and they want to co0guild raid with us with we're willing all free roll's on the gear and drop's, guild's name is Merchant's of Death

stardreamer
# Posted: 12 Mar 2010 20:47

I've seen some Merchant's of Death peeps running around.

danny
# Posted: 12 Mar 2010 23:04

What are the Rules in the Guild? Do you guys follow OTF rules? Or is it a little more relaxed? I'm an experienced raider so if i was to bring over a toon i don't want it to be a waste if you guys are not really interested in Raids.

lazynoob
# Posted: 13 Mar 2010 14:39

its a pure out and out WoW guild, we havn't been playing by OTF rules , but we definitly plan on raiding

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0