· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / You Saw It Here First - Call Of Duty Black Ops Trailer
david1
# Posted: 20 May 2010 09:50 · Edited by: david1

hey the trqailer for the new game has just been released, so i thought Id throw it here in all its glory, what do you all think? - I think its awesome.

Just because they write it down an call it history, doesnt mean thats what happened!

Trailer

stav219
# Posted: 20 May 2010 13:53

I saw this trailer a couple of weeks ago, and it still makes me wee a little. If Treyarch manage to pull this off, it's going down in history as the greatest Call of Duty title, if not the greatest FPS, ever.

The Black Ops teams of the cold war era had access to toys us regular folk can only dream of, with no questions asked, and it's gonna make for a great game.

Of course, whether they can cure the hatred for the series that Infinity Ward has instilled in me is another matter altogether, but it's looking good so far.

neo3
# Posted: 21 May 2010 20:04

there is a new trailer which shows more of the in-game play. It looks good

stav219
# Posted: 21 May 2010 22:29

Newer than the one XZ posted? 'cos that one was only officially released, like, 3 days ago.

david1
# Posted: 22 May 2010 06:09

Lmao I need your unofficial souce TinDave =)

stav219
# Posted: 22 May 2010 12:38

My daddy owns Treyarch.

david1
# Posted: 22 May 2010 14:51

you sir have just become my best freind!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0