· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / Blacknova Traders thoughts and requests.
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
david1
# Posted: 12 Aug 2010 00:19 · Edited by: david1

what do you mean?? your not banned, blocked in any way shape, possible some cache somwhere need clearing up?

try now?

Edit: actually i can see youve logged in after writing this message,. i assume you tried during an "incident"

laart
# Posted: 12 Aug 2010 07:44

everything worked fine after 5 minutes don't know what was wrong but it's ok now so next round here I come ^^ so remulusthis time i'll start from day one the legion prevails

alex1981m
# Posted: 12 Aug 2010 09:20

yeah right...go and head of to germany and find your empire in ruins...

But all the best to you and your Crono Legion. Hope you get some friends to help you out next round. This game is not to be won on your own. As you know I wasn't alone too.

edwin13387
# Posted: 12 Aug 2010 10:06

reset comming soon right
good game all, its just picking up planets now...

laart
# Posted: 12 Aug 2010 10:09

i'll check for old allies to join and rejoin the legions numbers, as for germany maybe i get a chance on the gamecon or in the hotel to check bnt ^^ so don't count me out till you shot me xD

alex1981m
# Posted: 12 Aug 2010 10:49

Guess I'll have to shoot you many times till I can count you out...

Crono's...my favorite vermin...no mather how hard you stump them, they keep coming back.

See you in battle friend.

david1
# Posted: 12 Aug 2010 14:04

Reset coming 20/21st hope to see you in the chatroom during the anniversary?

laart
# Posted: 13 Aug 2010 10:02

maybe in the chat if on the right place at that time

laart
# Posted: 16 Aug 2010 20:18

david you got any idea at what time the reset will happen would be shameful to miss it

thnx in advance from the Legion ^^

Laart out

david1
# Posted: 17 Aug 2010 01:24

Like i said reset is friday/saturday during the anniversary!

edwin13387
# Posted: 22 Aug 2010 06:44

could someone explain whay i am banned?
can't register on the new server
i dont use old

david1
# Posted: 22 Aug 2010 07:38

Apparently this is a Outpost10F ban, nothing to do in game, Ill have a word with ISA regarding this!!

edwin13387
# Posted: 22 Aug 2010 13:19

wow, what did i do to piss them off?

1st gues, ill have to pay for the little joke i pulled on my brother...

hope i can start monday than, but ill see it in time.

thanks for your efford anyway

alex1981m
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 10:12

I don't think the Outpost would ban you for something you did on BNT. Not without a request from David to do so.

Also I don't think anyone could be bottered with the joke you pulled on me. I didn't file any complaind officialy, so it would be rather unfair if they banned you for that.

I would really like to find out why they banned you indeed...if they actualy banned you and you didn't just try to log into the wrong page.

david1
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 10:15

This was a ban applied 5 years ago, Ive sent your brother a message about this. It has been lifted now.

David

alex1981m
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 10:17

Then he must really have dome something stupid to cause him to be able to log in last round and not this round.
Or did you change something in the log-in procedure?

laart
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 10:18

whahaaaahahaha rebanned after 5 years ^^ hope you start soon we need more players, good luck m8

edwin13387
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 11:58

owww hahaha
ye 5 years ago...
those where the time's
i took the nmr.1 bank, but they thought i cheated to do so.
(in fact he just forgot to put fighters and torpedos on his ship)
so they froze me, but without a warning they found out and defrose me.
3 ours after my defrost i logged in to find my new bank taken by some other, one of them a playing admin. i wasn't realy happy, so that might have pissed them off.

edwin13387
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 12:01

quote david
msg

where do i find this msg?

edwin13387
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 17:22

hello,

first of all, i LOVE the new looks. no idea what the word is for it, but i mean all the backgrounds etc.

2nd off all
i had some issues
first the loan, if you pay it back your money is got but your loan is not.

second, if you want to see your score after loging off you have to log in again.
i did that but last time i got the msg i tryed to steel an acc. realy odd.
maby bring the rank link back?

jimgolden
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 20:46

hi ,
any idea why i get this message when i try to go onto blacknova :

You have been caught attempting to hi-jack another users account. Your violation has been forwarded to the administrators. This message has been brought to you by the people for a cheater free BNT.

becuase i can assure you i have not done anything of the sort ????

david1
# Posted: 23 Aug 2010 23:00

Are you using multi/shared computers? ... also email me, xgermz@outpost10f.com

jimgolden
# Posted: 24 Aug 2010 00:45

nope just me uses this , and i definally dont cheat .... however i seem to be able to log into the game again not sure if you fixed it or it just came back on

alex1981m
# Posted: 24 Aug 2010 05:52

I got the message too, but that was when I was already logged in. I stayed idle for half an hour or so. After a while the game does log you out, but you won't see it untill you start playing again. Once I got a white screen saying I needed to log in again. The other time I got the hijacking message. I think it was because the game know's it logged you out, but somehow you are still in the game.

David, you must be getting dozens of messages. As each message is supposed to be forwarded to you or an other admin.

david1
# Posted: 24 Aug 2010 09:20

Oh okay well i should advice cheat detection is on "high" so it might appear often, especially if you use an older browser... .

As re-logging and still getting back in the game, how are you loggin out? closing the window? or pressing the log out button. (this is quite vital!!! as the ingame security system is currently runnig on a 20 and 60 minute timers. trying to get them both to work side by side, then it would be easier....)

laart
# Posted: 24 Aug 2010 10:28

david when are you releasing the mobile version of bnt? It worked like a charm and it doesn't

david1
# Posted: 24 Aug 2010 18:25

work on the mobile site has been cancelled for the present.

laart
# Posted: 25 Aug 2010 10:23

david are we allowed to advertise this bnt on other server in hope to gain more players and so the quality of bnt on the outpost or do you think the outpost wouldn't like the idea because all the newly gain players only play the game and don't chat and stuff?

david1
# Posted: 25 Aug 2010 11:16

Erm ill have to double check this, however Im personally happy for you to advertize this game on other servers, with the express condition that you ask permission first before you do it!

laart
# Posted: 25 Aug 2010 12:41

ofcourse and not every player only good players, let us know when we are allowed to promote the server

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.039
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0