· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / Blacknova Traders thoughts and requests.
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
david1
# Posted: 25 Aug 2010 21:54

Your allowed to promote it, as long as you have spoken to the admins/owners of those sites and have given permission to promote it. Unless its promotion umongst freinds. also im happy for everyone to play varying from all ranges from poor to good

laart
# Posted: 26 Aug 2010 15:02

can you relink this forum or the gaming forum to bnt once more, cause at it's linked at the outpost main page
and aren't there a bit to many space plages? cause i hate to see my colonist die when not needed to

laart out

michiel
# Posted: 26 Aug 2010 15:36

You just have to supply medicine to your colonists, you cold-hearted tyrant!

david1
# Posted: 26 Aug 2010 16:17

well said peev haha, also peev contact me, got a proposal for you. a ring based one

michiel
# Posted: 27 Aug 2010 06:59

The ring better have a MASSIVE diamond on it.

laart
# Posted: 27 Aug 2010 10:19

when are you enabling the rankings without login in? Or just alow the php to be accessed without log in so people can see the scores and stuff thnx in advance

strongmad27
# Posted: 27 Aug 2010 16:02

glad to see it's back up. I played for a year or so on otf like 5 years ago stopped playing when it kicked the bucket.... man i missed it....

strongmad "The Stig"

jimgolden
# Posted: 27 Aug 2010 17:18

I like not being able to view the rankings without loggin in .... this stops players just seeing scores and not logging into the game .....

jimgolden
# Posted: 27 Aug 2010 17:58

hi think it would be cool if each player had sometihng like a history
where all players can see what ranking they were in previous rounds
and i think all players should log in every round with the same names

david1
# Posted: 27 Aug 2010 21:37

Quoting: jimgolden
hi think it would be cool if each player had sometihng like a history
where all players can see what ranking they were in previous rounds
and i think all players should log in every round with the same names

*WATCH THIS SPACE*

lzrman
# Posted: 28 Aug 2010 20:49

Quoting: jimgolden
I like not being able to view the rankings without loggin in

I disagree, I liked to know who moved up and down b4 logging in.

jimgolden
# Posted: 28 Aug 2010 23:23

Quoting: lzrman
I disagree, I liked to know who moved up and down b4 logging in

i just think that logging into the game has benifits , like checking messages ect.
some games are just checking scores and not logging in for days or a week at a time

alex1981m
# Posted: 30 Aug 2010 06:00

The worst thing about having to log in to see your score is that when you played for a while your score only updates when you log out or wait for a long time.
So to see how much you have gone up you need to log in again to check it. For the rest i see no real problem I can't live with.

Quoting: lzrman
I disagree, I liked to know who moved up and down b4 logging in.

Ehhh, if you are going to log in, why do you want to know the scores before? It isn't a real big issue I guess...just that you like it better.

laart
# Posted: 30 Aug 2010 12:43

but remulus if you can check the scores without logging in there is less login and in you log file and those are the message i don't want to see only who scanned/attacked/sofaed me same goes for the mines you hit they are in the log but when you hit them you're playing so why put it in the log

Squal883
# Posted: 31 Aug 2010 16:17

I got some idea. When two Alliances Co operation with eachother they should be allow to see other alliances planet they ally with help each other build their planets

laart
# Posted: 1 Sep 2010 10:56

that would be great remulus co pact? i'll help you defend your bank sort of

edwin13387
# Posted: 2 Sep 2010 18:43

Quoting: Squal883

I got some idea. When two Alliances Co operation with eachother they should be allow to see other alliances planet they ally with help each other build their planets

as laart so kindly pointed out:
BAAAAAAAD idea

it allows spys to find banks etc.
haha

well thats about all i got to say

david1
# Posted: 2 Sep 2010 23:24

"All your banks are belong to us"

laart
# Posted: 3 Sep 2010 08:33

so far only alex's bank belongs to us

alex1981m
# Posted: 3 Sep 2010 16:52

yeah..mostly because I kinda stoped playing a week ago.

Somehow I just couldn't get the hang of it this round.
You Won Laart...but if the refresh stays disabled I am not sure if I find the game as much fun as it was.

laart
# Posted: 3 Sep 2010 17:10

without the refresh it takes ages took me 45 minutes to clear it while other wise it would take 10 to 15 max

and david i found a new bug sort of: when you have no turns you still can scan sectors without paying the turn you normaly use

david1
# Posted: 3 Sep 2010 18:06

what refreshing the screen is an "exploit" and the game should technically be run (in an ideal world) through a single screen.

To get around this though as manually doing 200 sofas can be a drag, we are working on somthing =)

alex1981m
# Posted: 3 Sep 2010 19:20

nah...not going to discuss SOFA's here.

Hope you can come up with a good solution, because if you have to spend 2 or 3 hours doing sofa's all action will be gone from the game because no one will do sofa's anymore. And no one will attack bank planets.

I love the game, but fast SOFA is good for action, and action is good for the game.

jimgolden
# Posted: 3 Sep 2010 22:02

I have an idea

wouldnt it be cool if you could create a trade link to a sector and drop sector defences straight into the sector without having to go back and fouth , especial if you computer level and torps are low but you want alot of defence

*Banter*

laart
# Posted: 8 Sep 2010 15:01

since there is no need for players you check bnt on their mobile (something that is really frustrating) I'll be resigning after this round
was fun to be back for awhile but some time you need to know when you're not wanted somewhere

(PS sorry Alex no revenge for you xD)
Laart out

david1
# Posted: 9 Sep 2010 01:54

your not wanted where not?

jimgolden
# Posted: 13 Sep 2010 16:19

I have another idea ,

how about planet cloaking , were you can have the option to cloak the planet , and only people with a certain level of cloak say Lv15 can fine your planets , making it harder for players with very low scors but lots of turns scouting for the big players.....

What do you guys think ?

laart
# Posted: 13 Sep 2010 21:33

most higher players don;t even scout on their own so would make no difference although it might be useful to bring the destroy planet back used to cost 1 genesis torpedo was fun blowing stuff up once in a while

laart out

laart
# Posted: 22 Sep 2010 15:43

when does this round end? casue it's still over and i guess all destroyed players want a new chance aswell

jimgolden
# Posted: 23 Sep 2010 18:08

Im happy for a reset as im in limbo at the moment , i cant go above anyone , im happy with a 4th finish not bad for my first round

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.054
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0