· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / Last time we played BNT
shakeycat
# Posted: 23 Jun 2010 22:29 · Edited by: shakeycat

A trip down memory lane, via the Wayback Machine and Rankings:

Look at all these names! These old alliances! Remember how much fun we had last time we played? I look forward to the launch of the OTF version again.

Fall 2003 [click on Rankings]: This looks to be from earlier on in the game, since the game is being rocked by the Admins. Major alliances were The Systemlords, The Powers That Be, Crazy Numbers, Systems Commonwealth, and the first appearance of Shaker's Marine Force Recon. Which were you in?

I'm not even sure who I played with, because we were all silly numbers. You can tell which one I was because of the evil score.

Spring 2004 [click on Rankings]: Where Marine Force Recon returns, led by "Sylent Stryker" (Shaker) eventually beat out the Girl Scouts, who are once again disguised by silly names.

I remember BAM_BAM, of the Zerg. Drop73 still comes into chat sometimes. The New Alliance of Free Stars, are these guys still around?

Who called himself Cheetos?

david1
# Posted: 23 Jun 2010 23:02

The New Alliance of Free Stars -> if you looked at another forum post you would have seen 1 member is around and is going to try and bring back the squad =)

Ive not heard from bam bam for 4 years so ill have to poke his inbox to see if i can get him addicted to the game again.

deboe
# Posted: 23 Jun 2010 23:08

League of ExtraordinarilySilly Gentlemen!

david1
# Posted: 23 Jun 2010 23:17

some of those allience names are classics

alex1981m
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 05:58

Yeah indeed...I remember some great names from the past.

To bad many of those who were not closely tied to the outpost lost contact.

Let's all hope we can bring some new clasics with the new and improved Blacknova Traders.

Wish I still knew M.Lockend and Whitty...

ayanna
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 06:41

i got frustrated last time because i didn't understand the game so i gave up on it i'm getting the hang of it this time around, figuring out all the do's and don'ts

david1
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 11:33

Whoa, whitty and m.lockend, i need to load up old msn see if theyre still around XD

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0