· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / Blacknova Traders EndGame?
david1
# Posted: 23 Jun 2010 23:36

Im thinking, this has been a big problem in the past, and im thinking what we could do for this.

What could determin a "win scenario" for blacknova traders?

First player to hit x score?
First player to collect x credtis?
First player to get x kills?

Ive been thinking somthing a little more complicated, however somthign for bnt'ers to mull over.

To Win You Have To Get 5 Stars.

To Get 1 Star You Need To Hit 1 billion Score Point.

When you hit the 1 billion score point, your score, planets, credits, EVERYTHING is reset. Thus requiring you to re-build your empire again.

What do you all think? quite complicated, and a mine field to code, howeever this would really open up the game me-thinks.

Basically the play would ahve to hit the 1 billion score point (or another score point) and then have to rebuild their empire. would really test the plaayers skill, however some might not like having to rebuild everything, so hmm just an idea.

any other suggestions? wierd and wonderful?

edwin13387
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 07:47

owww that calls for a bug use.
just transport all your colonists to plannets ungarded. let a team m8 pick it up.
you get your 1st star pick back your plannets and just wait a little while.
same ven could be done with credits:
keep just under the 1 bill. that way. when you got enough for you liking just get the star and take back the plannets.

even though i like the idea of an goal end, this might couse more action becouse people can see how far you are and will mass attack you.
(indicate the amount of kills credits etc. in the rankings. This might be an bad idea with credits)

david1
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 11:24

Quoting: edwin13387
owww that calls for a bug use.
just transport all your colonists to plannets ungarded. let a team m8 pick it up.
you get your 1st star pick back your plannets and just wait a little while.
same ven could be done with credits:
keep just under the 1 bill. that way. when you got enough for you liking just get the star and take back the plannets.

Not exactly, with otf bnt (next version) im setting up "poletics" so when a player abaodons a planet, the olonists abandon it with all the credits

edwin13387
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 12:57

not abandon
just make a planet dont defend it
attack it and done
the colonists can't(and shouldn't) leave if the plannet is conqured)

david1
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 13:13

true true.

Hmm thinking caps...

i could invoke a "fort knocks" scenario. ratio or figs/torps on planet related to "money" held on the planet.

i.e. the more troops there are the more money you can hold.

AND as a punishment, have the oppisite occour, so when troops leave (i.e. if a player move figs / torps off the planet) "theifs and vagabonds and corrupt" people come and "nibble" at the money until you can defend it again.

In fact... i lik this idea.

david1
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 13:37

right mulled this over.

How about adding "enforcers" as aa second "purchase option" ...
say same price as colonist X3 .

so you need
0 enforcers > 10,000,000 credits, and then 1 enforcer for each 10,000,000 after that?

so to hold 1,000,000,000,000,000 credits requires 100,000,000 enforcers.

After all we ned someone to look after our money

edwin13387
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 14:45

i like the idea,
might be an idea to be able to convert colonists and visa versa.

but would be nice to have.

could give some problems:

asume the enforcers have to limmit on a plannet.(or mabby have a limmit, so more banks each person) than if you can convert them back to colonists you can use(if interpited) the transport option to fill you plannets quick.
without the convert option this is no problem.

2nd
if colonists and enforcers are the same group so for example 200 mil max. total. having SD in your sector would become hard or imposible.

but love the option, just as an add to order multiple banks.
(if so find the right amount, or let them protect more after X time)

david1
# Posted: 28 Jun 2010 19:58

i think enforcers will be federation built androids, and wont be linked to colonists in any way or shapre.

As for a limit, erm, can make it defineable so for each round it can be changed. but yeah i agree a limit needs to be set to encourage multiple planets banks.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.036
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0