· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / My own Jedi Clan, lets join up!
yodagod
# Posted: 24 Jun 2010 14:16

Hello all!

Recently i started a game called Lordempires, it is a new game which justs started out, where you take on the role of a ruler of a city, build up your infrastructure, setup trades, connect roads and build up your military for expansion.

The game is TOTALLY free and was designed so that you do not need to spend much time per day on it, a few minutes is enough and is orientated more towards mature players rather than kids and has a strong "clan" aspect to it.

I have allot of experience in forming communities and have always wanted to create my own clan with a "Jedi" theme. There is also a religious factor in the game and i am trying to push the religion of "Jediism" lol. The game is mainly Role play, so should be a good place to build a nice base.

If any of you guys are interested in playing the game and joining up with me, then contact me in game, my user is Master Yoda.

To join the game go here:

http://lordempires.com/referrals/add/1937

Cya there!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0