· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / Blacknova Redesign
plugboy
# Posted: 30 Aug 2010 22:43

We're looking at completely redesigning the game from the ground up. We're going to get away from the name and start fresh with all new coding. With this we've got a couple of directions to go with the game design and we'd like your input.

A) You have a single character. This character can purchase many ships but can only control one at a time. There are many ship classes and tiers. Each class has different strengths and weaknesses and each tier improves what the ship can do.

B) You start with a single planet. You build up your planet to produce resources and build a fleet. You can then expand your territory by colonizing other planets or conquering your neighbors.

What style of play would you prefer? What other features would you like to see built into this sort of a game?

david1
# Posted: 31 Aug 2010 07:21

"blacknova redesign" is where you failed sir!

Ill respond to this in a bit though hehe

laart
# Posted: 31 Aug 2010 07:38

i would like to see blacknova as it is now only you should be able to see the scores without logging in

jd
# Posted: 1 Sep 2010 06:25

I'm going to go with A, B's kind of similar to what BNT does now anyway. That, and I like spaceships.

edwin13387
# Posted: 2 Sep 2010 18:46

i don't mind having a 2nd game to play(IF i like it)
but love BNT as it is, so don't stop it.

good luck anyhow

about the new game, are you trying to combine a travian method with this or somethin? kinda looks that way

laart
# Posted: 3 Sep 2010 08:35

wasn't there an old project to do this about 6 years ago called "AA traders" correct me if i'm wrong

lzrman
# Posted: 5 Sep 2010 02:44

Laart, yes there was and Plugboy and I were working on that eons ago!!! I still have some files from it too

deboe
# Posted: 5 Sep 2010 08:17

A) sounds like eve..

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.044
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0