· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gaming / Final Fantasy XIV Open Beta
stevennorton
# Posted: 2 Sep 2010 03:14

Site crashed, am not surprised, but Square totally should have been more prepared.

alexander21
# Posted: 9 May 2012 09:00

There are many online sites offering you game gold. You can be puzzled about your purchasing decisions. There is a possibility of banning your account if you go for making a FFXI Gil deal with an illegal site. Avoiding all these confusions and jumpiness, you can place your order at IGXE.

100% legit and delivery in 30 minutes.
100% handwork and safe guaranteed.
Face to Face Trade in game and in game email
Payment method: Paypal, Moneybookers, Google Checkout, Money Order and Wire Transfer
Any problems, please contact me on msn or pm me, I will reply you soon.

FFXI Gil: http://www.igxe.com/FFXI/cheap-FFXI-Gil-Finalfanta syXI-IGXE-5887.html

8% coupon code for all game gold:
IGXEREHT59692
IGXEPPSD10453

2% discount code: IGXEHIYD3196 for all game items and power leveling

second
# Posted: 23 Aug 2012 09:01

"Guild Wars 2 is approaching! With the release of this great game, IGXE has been ready for a grand event, which will be launched on August 23, to all of our friends!
Yes, We share FREE Guild Wars 2 CDK to you. In this period of event, each day we have 100 luckily friends to gain our free GW2 CDKs. If your purchase of Any Game GOLD exceeds USD180, you've got chance to have our free GW2 CDK.
This event will be started on August 23 and ended on August 27.
So just hurry up, don't miss it!"

second
# Posted: 24 Aug 2012 06:10

plz contact www.igxe.com if you want to play gw2 and want to get free cdkey.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.012
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0