· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Trivia / Weekly Trivia 15 May - 21 May (Star Trek)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Chocoholic_J
# Posted: 21 May 2011 04:19

Wilbur Clingan

sarek1
# Posted: 21 May 2011 16:49

Yes, my chocolate padawan. He was a pal of Gene Roddenberry's.

Which of the Trek films was the most expensive to make?

iain
# Posted: 21 May 2011 17:25

The latest film, Star Trek XI (2009)

sarek1
# Posted: 22 May 2011 00:17

Final point to Iain.

Here's the final scoreboard for the week.

Iain -- 8
AJ -- 7
Quincy -- 2
ChocoKenobi -- 3
Honigbienchen -- 1
Mohdanni -- 1
Richard Smith -- 1

The Return Of The Iain was too much for AJ to handle. Congrats, sir, on your victory.

I want to thank everyone who played this week. New game will be up soon!

ajcardall
# Posted: 22 May 2011 16:03

Well played, Iain

Although I claim you have some subroutine on the forums that texts you when a reply is made to this thread

Great work on organising and running this, Sarek! Look forward to more!

iain
# Posted: 22 May 2011 17:24

Andrew - Yes, good game! And alas, no such subroutine. I do have it in my RSS Reader, but that's public and open to everyone! http://forums.outpost10f.com/minibb/rss2.php

Sarek - Yes, many thanks for organising this! I think that our first forums trivia was a success.

mikeburdett
# Posted: 6 Jul 2011 01:40

A Friend of mine who just turned 74 told me that I was not a very good star trek fan if I did not know about quadro-triticale - which was in the TOS - The trouble with Tribbles, and then he went on about an alien saying which he tried to phonetically spell for me, after he had pronounced it and he said something like this: "Doe-'N'-'E'-greb" - perhaps he is referring to the worms that went into chekoff's ear, or something of that sort? - anybody got any answers to this one?
I wondered if it was Klingon, or Vulcan, or what? I told him that I did NOT remember anything of the sort- but I tried to stay in good humor, and decided to try to look it up with no success. Anyone got an online Translator program?
Thanks for your time; sincerely; Michael Burdett - michael.l.burdett@gmail.com

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0