· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Trivia / Is it over?
zachr
# Posted: 10 Sep 2011 04:35

Is trivia over? I just don't see any new posts about it.

majin_fett
# Posted: 12 Oct 2011 04:57

I would like to apologize for the lack of Trivia. I feel personally responsible as I'd been running for Trivia for several years, with much enjoyment. While I didn't start the project, nor did I own it, I felt like it was my "baby" in a way.

However, this enjoyment also came with frustration. Interest in Trivia died down severely, both from the Team and the Outpost as a whole. No one was really showing up to events anymore, and I was having trouble getting involvement from the team. I couldn't get people to host or assist, and it was difficult to get questions for the events. Yes, I did have some very committed people (Richard Smith is one), but that was becoming rarer and rarer.

Between those, real life was becoming more complicated for me. I got a new job that took up most of my time. I'm also getting married (October 14!), so I didn't have the time to run Trivia, and no one has seemed to want to take over in my absence.

After I get used to married life, I'll try to hop back in and run Trivia. However, I would like to challenge anyone to run the team. I'd love that. I think that would add variety, and there are people here at the Outpost that are more than capable.

Please, don't let Trivia die.

richard_smith
# Posted: 12 Oct 2011 15:42

I miss trivia too. I like both the in chat events and the trivia that took place on the board. Maybe we could find a way to do both in the future.

On another note, Mike, just say the word and I'll be right beside you!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0