· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Favorite Season of Trek
lzrman
# Posted: 29 Nov 2002 17:18

What is your favorites series and season.

Voyager
Season 7

Lzrman_

babel
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 03:05

TOS. Season one.

Great stories, great acting. A real sense of a starship on a mission of discovery. Tragedy aplenty (Kirk saw the woman he loved die in front of him, he had to kill his best friend, Gary Mitchell and his brother. Sam Kirk, died as well), drama, comic moments, it had everything. I love it.

tovey
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 03:08

I Would say my Fav was Voy Seasoon ummmm 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  :k
i thought all of voyager great but i had to pick one so  its season 7

tierce
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 07:28

I started watching TOS many many years ago and I recall watching an episode of TNG a few years later, and thining the guy with funny shades looked weird. I changed channel  :}
a few years later again, boy did I miss out. I love TNG the most, no favourite season really. Just in general.

rag451
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 07:35

With twenty-six seasons worth of Trek...geez...how to pick just one?

Okay, I won't.

Top Five! *g*

1.) TOS Season One
2.) TNG Season Three
3.) TNG Season Five
4.) TNG Season Seven
5.) DS9 Season Seven

Robert

wedge
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 10:14

Well, TOS Season 1, ofcourse.
Always was my favorite.
Second would be Any Ds9 season =)

~wedge

jor
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 10:59

TOS season one of course.

For much the same reasons Babel posted. No Star Trek season since has been quite as universally good.

wedge
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 19:06

Or as revelutionary. I mean, TOS season one was all pulled out of nothing for godsakes....At least all the other series/season had the foundation of a previous show/season.
And still NONE compare :P

~wedge

three27
# Posted: 30 Nov 2002 22:18

eesh, i don't know anything about seasons :P but TNG was and is my favorite series

deanna
# Posted: 3 Dec 2002 09:11

TNG, all seasons save for Season 1 ....Deanna IS NOT an intergalactic cheerleader. Oh and well *smiles sheepisly* as I'm not very good at counting. I dunn like the season with Kate Pulaski as the Doc. She was just icky! So for the most part the best ever is TNG.  :P

rock
# Posted: 17 Dec 2002 16:40

My favotire and the best series by far is TNG.

I'm hard pressed to find a single season or episode I liked more than the other. (with a few exceptions like the one where Troy gets promoted to Commander....why a ships counselor has any reason to do this is beyond me....)

After TNG it goes to TOS.  TOS is where is started, it was well acted and the stories were excellent as Babel pointed out.

Enterprise ties with DS9 seasons 6 & 7 for a hardy third place.

The little known and sometimes forgotten TAS (The Animated Series) was interesting, while it only ran for a short while, it was fun to watch none the less.

Voyager brings up the rear, while it did have its moments of greatness, its mostly poor story plots which were resolved by some odd unknown quirk in subspace that they manipulate in the nick of time to avoid being destroyed and save all space and time as we know it, gets pretty old.  Also Janeway......ugh.......dont get me started, we'll have a war on our hands.

nx
# Posted: 6 Jan 2003 08:23

My favourite series is Enterprise but i like DS9 too, season 7 is the best....

rag451
# Posted: 6 Jan 2003 19:39

Star Trek Seasons One, Two, and Three; Star Trek: The Next Generation Seasons Three and Four, and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Seasons Two and Three are my favorites.

CL4 Robert Griffith

JediSkywalker
# Posted: 28 Jan 2003 12:04

voyager and all of them but... waaaaaaaaaaa....... season 7.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa....

nina_janeway1
# Posted: 29 Jan 2003 04:28

Well everyone who knows me also knows that I'm a Voyager fan. Voyager season 7 is the best season of VOY, and probably the best season in Trek as well. But I also love TNG, all seasons are good in their own way! Though seasons 1 and 2 of TNG aren't that good. Dr Pulaski kind of ruined season 2!

I haven't seen TOS or DS9, only a few eps here and there but I didn't like them. TOS just seems to be so old and ridiculous, Kirk flirting with all the women etc. Just look at the ep 'Shore Leave'! No, Voyager rocks. Endgame will always be the best ep ever!! Along with TNG All Good things of course. And loads of others.

As far as ENT goes, I have high expectations on the show but the last few episodes hasn't been too great. That seems to be a common opinion, but I still like the show though. Of course I do, I mean Shockwave is the best ENT ep ever. *nods*

cutemacgyver
# Posted: 29 Jan 2003 06:42

Well, i only know about Star Trek Voyager :) And all the seasons were great :( Deep Space Nine stopped showing in the middle of season 1 so i cant say anything about it. And TOS and Next generatation havent i seen in quite some time. So cant really say anything about them either. Sorry.

Regards/ Angus MacGyver

seele01
# Posted: 30 Jan 2003 05:09

DS9 all seasons, more so when they got the Defiant

Short & simple

SEELE 01

jade_dagger
# Posted: 30 Jan 2003 19:00

last couple seasons of DS9, Im a gooey shipper at heart. Gotta love those finals seasons, O/K? ;)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.042
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0