· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The Fat Man Dept
fat_man
# Posted: 11 Jun 2003 09:49

So, many people who are usually in one of the chat rooms at the same time as I am should know about "The Fat Man Dept".

If you aren't one of them then the link is Http://www.fat-man.tk  (Popup Alert)

To start with, it was a joke but now i'm seriously considering to do somthing with it and out membership, but currently I have no ideas as to what. That why I'm putting this post here to try and get some  :)

fallhorn
# Posted: 11 Jun 2003 09:53

:v

Umm....

/Glenn

fat_man
# Posted: 11 Jun 2003 09:54

That bad?

rag451
# Posted: 11 Jun 2003 10:08

I don't get it, I mean, what is it? *confused chuckle* You're a department all your own, and the people in it, dossiers, are lazy sods looking for free promotions? Uhm.

CL5 Robert Griffith

ajcardall
# Posted: 11 Jun 2003 10:22

Ummm, whats this department do/for?

I seriously think that this is not the way to go about getting a promotion. I try hard to earn my promotions the official way, starting your own deprtment, which seems to do nothing, is not the way to go about it.

AJ

soran
# Posted: 11 Jun 2003 11:36

*LMFAO* :D

I was like you once, But the I realized that you need to be in a real department to get anywhere. Back in the old days there were a few unofficial groups around, I was in one, about the only thing we did was cause trouble for ourselves and other people.. *l* So get really, you gotta buts hump to get a promo..

Soran

fat_man
# Posted: 12 Jun 2003 10:28

The thing is its a joke, but we are not really lazy peep. (well I would be if I was allowed by the Server to upload from frontpage but I can't).

Still no Idea's we aren't looking for free promotions but we are looking for things to do so we can get promoted.

The name must be confusing so i'll change it.

ajcardall
# Posted: 12 Jun 2003 10:57

What I mna is, if you want more ways tog et promoted... I dont think this is one of them... hard graft in officaly deprtaments, recoignition and to display qualities to go with a promotion are what are needed :)

AJ

fat_man
# Posted: 12 Jun 2003 11:14

yeah most of them is joing a dept :P so why do you think I set the site up because most of us can't get into one  :(

teekay
# Posted: 17 Apr 2006 15:19

It's been a long, long time!

Someone put this into an archive! :k

fat_man
# Posted: 17 Apr 2006 15:35

Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn

you for reminding me of my silly past :(

I'd say i hate you Sus but i don't so :P

but its nice to see, i'm still as lazy as ever

yours

man, fat

teekay
# Posted: 18 Apr 2006 03:06

Call it revenge for the underailable topic. ;)

deanna
# Posted: 18 Apr 2006 06:20

*LMAO*

I got scared..I saw Rag, I saw Glenn...I sat confused.

Not nice to confuse me like that ....

jedimkypd
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 07:43

i'm still confused  :?

fat_man
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 08:15

its about 3 years before your Time King william  :P

won't this thread Die already  :(

Yours,

Man, Fat

rednave
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 10:09

I won't let this thread die  :(

Didn't you talk about brining it back :P

stevennorton
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 16:28

*lol* Yea, I thought I heard rumors of the FM department coming back too!

Or no... that was Fatty telling me never to speak of it again :? He's so sensisative :(

Steve™

fat_man
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 02:34

how many times this week can say
"I hate you steven"?
i think current count is at close to 75 times. Guess what, I still hate you steven :(

You forget yourself I remmember your real name again. I think. i can't be sure my short term memory like my long term memory is crap, too many trips to the x-ray machine i say.

Yours

man, fat

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.030
Online now: Guests - 8
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0