· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Where do you love?
kittykat
# Posted: 9 Sep 2003 12:49

I don't know if this thread has been done before - apologies if so - you can mock me if it has!

So...(other than the outpost and your email :P) what is the website you visit you love and/or visit the most?  Or what other places do you like to reside in?

I have a few websites I regularily love to visit!  www.playsite.com being a big one & Ive just discovered www.launch.yahoo.com.

residing wise? some newsgroups! specially btchatter :k

KK

rag451
# Posted: 9 Sep 2003 14:19

Honestly, I don't visit that many websites besides the Outpost. I suppose I use Google quite a bit. My homepage, when Internet Explorer launches, is Fox News. I, ah, visit Trek Today, Section 31, and that's really about it.

Robert Griffith

three27
# Posted: 9 Sep 2003 18:53

i regularly visit slashdot and mainly the forums at The Junkyard. also From Bricks to Bothans. i can't think of too many others.

katelyn
# Posted: 9 Sep 2003 19:21

TORN. ('s way cool to keep tabs on Lord of the Rings. *g*)

katelyn
# Posted: 9 Sep 2003 19:22

Oooh.. and photosig, getty, national geographic.. anything with pictures. I love photography!

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 9 Sep 2003 23:18

Websites I frequent alot other then this one are

www.thepork.com
Since my old place "The Park" bombed, I venture there when I'm feeling sleazy or one of us old ones from the Park need to chat somewhere.

www.eng-tips.com
This is refered to as a Professional engineering site, covering many disciplines for technical professionals. I've been voted top of the technical gurus of the board-when it comes to power train and engine knowledge.
Unfortunately, as with most things in life, I've found the site often less then helpful, I seem to be answering ALOT more questions then any one being able to answer mine and you still get the ignorant heathen who will contradict you just for the sake of it, while knowing very little about engineering or engines. But then alas, you get that anywhere, people who think they know more then they do...

I used to go to www.strategyplanet.com/sfc and its associated Taldren forums, until it became really militaristic ,right wing and quite xeno phobic.....

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 10 Sep 2003 01:15

Oh, almost forgot, you can view some great houses for sale and let your dreams take flight at
www.rightmove.co.uk

For those non UK residents you can see how extorsionate our house prices are relative to our salaries!

jade_dagger
# Posted: 11 Sep 2003 11:14

I have three browser widnow open. This one, and the other two are somewhere in Fanfiction.net

eagle
# Posted: 11 Sep 2003 12:06

Alder Hill

Raistlin

deanna
# Posted: 19 Sep 2003 04:38

*agress with Eagley* =)
And my online journal, not telling you where it is though :P
And www.escapeartist.com

quincyw
# Posted: 19 Sep 2003 17:13

There's no place like 127.0.0.1 :D

www.nationstates.net
www.area00.com
www.deckleswood.com
www.neopets.com

And there's maybe four Nationstates related sites.

aeon
# Posted: 6 Jan 2007 10:12

Hmmmm.... why does this IP remind me of something...

:v

Mysterious...

cmdr_worf
# Posted: 7 Jan 2007 01:21

I usually love in the bedroom,

Though it is interesting to explore new places like the kitchen or the park.  ;)

darth_balco
# Posted: 7 Jan 2007 08:40

I love going to Zipperfish.com, NFL.com, ebay.com. As for real places, I would love to go on a road trip across the US and I wanna visit Six Flags in St.Louis.

demonvamp
# Posted: 7 Jan 2007 08:53

Wowsa! Dangerously old thread alert :D

Well, I can often be found at LJ and digitalspy, so 'ner (A)

QD

jaquaia
# Posted: 8 Jan 2007 11:37

3 or 4 football sites, my livejournal, myspace occasionally but mainly here! It's addictive  :?

darth_balco
# Posted: 8 Jan 2007 22:21

And myspace too! As well as YouTube and constantly watching Bone Thugs-N-Harmony videos. *nods*

tiamai
# Posted: 9 Jan 2007 12:52

first, Plagiocephalycare.org.uk cos Im an admin
then, Hemihelp, scope (Cerebal Palsy sites), my journal, newrider.com (horse site), thehungersite.com (go there now and click!;), alderhill.net, shopping shopping and more shopping!

greenknight2
# Posted: 10 Jan 2007 11:03

I visited regularly www.kedanya.org for STCCG and also LotR TCG..kinda dead now though, sadly. :-(  Was an awesome site...still, people will wander in every now and then.

www.churchofbrad.com  is fun too...the new buzz forum is still in use by us old Decipher card gamers and other random people who love ST and other games.

also www.askaninja.com check it out! :-D

polson
# Posted: 11 Jan 2007 19:24

I come here.  There's lots of places I occationally poke into or have in my favorites for no reason at all, but my only regular must see stops are my email and OTF.  I am so lame.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.037
Online now: Guests - 6
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0