· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The person above you
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
cellblok1138
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 06:43

Hey all!  :)

The rules are simple and along with usually being quite comical at times, it is a great way for us all to get to know each other a little better.

The name of the game is "The person above you"

Rules of the game:

1) Every post must be about the person who posted directly before you. This can be anything about that person permitting it is true. You can use information from their avatar, profile, something that you know of them personally or have learned about them from the forum.

2) You may post to the thread as many times as you like, but you may not post directly behind yourself (doublepost).

3) Have fun!!

I started the game, so its free for someone else to post about me.

Regards
Dwayne Hicks

rag451
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 10:14

The quote from Dwayne's dossier, "I wish I could speed up time, alter the harvest, or teleport myself off this rock;" is either a direct or indirect reference to a scene with Luke Skywalker early in "A New Hope."

Question! Can I post more than one thing about a person at one time, or do I limit myself to just that?

Robert Griffith

demonvamp
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 11:16

The lovely Robert G, Outpost's own forum guru ;)

Hugs from Queen Demon. :)

louise
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 13:09

Did you know....Queen is a very talented artist?
You can see examples of her work in the Artists Guild. (contest winner October and September 2003)
I don't know her all that well, but I would like to

*hugs*Loo

shakeycat
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 17:21

Loo is a pretty nurse (there are pictures in her dossier!;) and she is single! She is older than me but she can't be too old. She says she delivered a baby (for the first time?) the other day, when a lady was in the wrong ward! There was no time to move her to the right place. She lives in England and chats a lot!

Loo also enjoys long walks on the beach, holding hands, and candlelight Italian cuisine ;)

erm... verify that one with her

-Tanya

michiel
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 17:38

Hans (yes, the post above this one) draws, and makes cheesecookie only to leave it uneaten for far too long so it gets unedibale, and has a punk friend and an emo friend.

And goes by the name Tanya, sometimes, but that's just silly.

Michiel

rag451
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 17:44

Michiel has a goatee, but is nonetheless the coolest dude (besides Henri) that anyone could ever know!

Robert Griffith

katelyn
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 17:46

Robert accidentally made a post about Tanya one minute after Munch's before promptly deleting it and replacing it with something else. How considerate!

Erm... Let's just say that Robert is an avid perfectionist with a gift for poetry and writing. And he doesn't like uniqueness. =P

christena
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 17:52

Katie is  sweet , warm,wonderful  person that everyone loves. She is very talented in music, gives great huggles just when you need them and a lovely girl to boot! :)  She always knows how to put a smile on your face and a wonderful penpal! She also is a kick-arse BIB!!!!!!!!!

LOng Live Katiekins! :D

Christena :)

katelyn
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 17:58

I wasn't planning on replying again on this page, but in this case, I must!

Christy is an extremely considerate and compassionate person.. She's got a great sense of humor, too. She used to be a cheerleader. *oh banana!* She's got a son... who is very lucky to have such a mother.

Of course, she's my BIB partner in crime.. and she wears beautifying black leather. :k hooah!

shakeycat
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 18:24

Kate is the first person I met at the outpost! She was very friendly to me on my first night here. The next day, Mezoti told me her real name and I spelt very special!

Kate found a jellyfish one day and it was weird looking. She was most perplexed as to what it could be.

Kate is not very old but some people in the chat guess she is in her 40's!

-Tanya

rpmobsession
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 18:48

Tanya is a respected chatter. She is a CL6. She, also, is dateing the leading admiral Andrew. I know from spying on her chatroom conversations that she and Tom (nobbe) are friends! :) She has lotsa nicknames such as Hans, Tanya, Shakeycat, and so on. Those nicknames get me quite confoosed most of the time. She is a very skilled lurker, and she likes to pop out of nowhere and scare people!! :? I don't know much about her other than what I've observed, but from what I do know she is a kind, lovely, and wonderful person! :)

-RPM

louise
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 19:33

RPM..is usually Candice or Candie. She is a very friendly person and one of those who made me
want to stay around(before I registered).
She often says Poggle as a greeting..which sometimes confuses newbies!! *L* (as indeed it did me)
she has a funny game going on her doss...guess the film from the quote, from the films I have
seen her feature..I think she is fond of 80's movies!
everyone seems to likes her..as do I.

Loo

ayanna
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 20:54

Loo Is friendlY? *blushes cause she talked to loo a few times and still doesn't know much about her* Bad me :P

demonvamp
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 21:41

Ayanna has some poetry published. I'd like to see those :)

btw loo, I'd like to get to know you better too :)

Queen Demon. ;)

katelyn
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 23:14

QD is a very mysteriously intelligent person.

Her dossier scares me, and is probably frightening to others. I didn't listen to it all, but that male voice is certainly ... *shakes fist* vampire-y.

She is also one of my newest Trivia minions and unfortunately has to go to a bonfire tomorrow. =P

robin
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 23:34

I like to call Katey "Triangles"

cellblok1138
# Posted: 4 Nov 2003 23:44

Robin is an 18 year old human, who lives in Port Lincoln, South Australia.  I have not spoken much to Robin, but when I have spoken to him, he seems like a very nice person.  And he seems to have an Avril Lavigne liking.  Which is good  :)

Regards
Dwayne

goose
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 03:47

His 'otf' name is Dwayne Hicks, but i always call him Cell! *l* Looks like old habits never die *l*

Goose

xemxija
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 04:17

^ is a teenager.

[edit: I think...]

goose
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 05:13

Adult, thank you very much *l*

Lisa is a funny gal, she hats marquees.. especially when i do them in AH =P

Goose

richard
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 05:59

Duck-man

I was in the chat when he came in the very first time.
I think.

Richard

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 08:42

Richard has been medically trained and speaks German ( I think!;)

I think he's from Holland!

punkin
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 10:27

Marquis Rex is a complicated person, is a mechanical engineer, loves 70s music, and should be visiting the US sometime this month (I think)...oh yeah, and he has a really cool British accent! :D

smile
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 14:45

Punkin is part of the Music Guild! She doesn't like to tell anyone her age, but I heard from her secret admirer that she is a sweet gal and she won an award for being the Guild's lil' pumkin' Punkin!

ayanna
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 15:09

well i was going to play but seeing as someone felt the need to delete my post i guess i won't

wedge
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 15:48

don't whine.

Smile is the AM(2) for the guilds. She apparently likes to smile a lot(see dossier photo) and she is always in a perky mood whenever i see her *nods*.

katelyn
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 16:53

Paul is scared to death of turkeys.

He loves to sing songs from the West Side Story. Especially "I feel pretty". I want to hear this.

He's also totally into Roman time periods, the movies "Spartacus" and "Gladiator", and learning Latin.

He goooooes to an all-boys Catholic school and has at least one female teacher! =P

rag451
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 16:54

I can't win!!!!

katelyn
# Posted: 5 Nov 2003 17:01

Robert has very bad luck with posting comments one minute after others do. Poor Robert....

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.051
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0