· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The person above you
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
crazytexan
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 06:46

*hugs D* MINE! ALL MINE!

Words can't express all that I want to say about the Treehouse Goddess of the 4th Letter, etc... She is one of the kindest, sweetest, and brutally honest people I know. She treats her close friends like family and is very loving.

She also likes ice cubes, wants everyone to "chill out", laugh, have fun, and hug a tree. :)

katrina
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 08:26

CT used to call himself TF Bounty Hunter before the CCC was opened and Bounty Hunter became a rank-thingie.

He's weird, has never let out any personal imformation about himself but is a very fun guy to hang around.

deanna
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 10:07

Katusedtobeacounselor,shewasmostlovedawholebunchofyearsinarowshe'smarriedtoAlexis,sherocksoooooandsheinventedthewordturnip *veg* thespacebarisaturnip!

jayneway
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 10:16

I joined 10F/TFin the Katrina-Aquila generation of 1998. She is a rare, truly beautiful person and from some time afterwards, Jayne and Kat became "Jat", causing halfaJat mayhem for years to come.  :)

jj
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 10:36

Lessee... do I do Deanna or Jayne since they both did Katrina? Both! :D

Deanna is one of the most incredible women I know, I look up to her a lot! I think she's one of the best friends I've ever had but never met. I hope someday I'm half as good a mom as she is.

Jayne is a cool chick from the UK, and a freakin' genius! I expect someday she'll be ruling the world, so look out y'all. ;)

goose
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 11:17

This is JJ, she is married to CT.. Crazy Texan and I are good friends and get along well, i hope to get to know JJ just as well, but she is never on and wont talk to me much =P *l* jk.

*hugs JJ*

Goose

nobbe
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 13:17

Goose is Mikey, he's uber sexi, and he hugs me. He flatters me way too much. And I was going to call him last night, but the darn thing kept givin' me a busy (?) signal....

toddy
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 14:36

Tom often suffers the wrath of the WonderTwins and gets locked up in a cage...  :k

deanna
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 17:10

Toddy is Shellie, she's my twin, I was the only other OTFer at her wedding, She made the most beautiful bride ever. She married a Brat, which I've yet to completely understand. I get to be the Basher, which is a very honored position.

Shellie is beautiful on the inside and out, and I love her to death and always will. She'll give you the world and ask little in return. She rocks much!!!!

hongjun
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 17:57

D

Is amazing, if she is in the chat, fun is sure to be there, if twin is there, watch out world.

One day I hope to meet her and a few other people.

I am glad to have gotten to know Kim

Hong

shakeycat
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 23:58

Hong is a funny lady, who dresses up like an old man. She lives in China but she isn't Chinese. I guess she's British, where else would the name 'Hong' come from? She recently had surgery on something in some other country. She likes to wear glasses and clothing, often with shoes to complete the ensemble. I think Hong has a kitty cat but I'm not sure. If she doesn't, she better get one. She is in security, is that all she does?

Love, Tanya

katelyn
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 00:44

Tanya is a very openly creative individual, and she's very artistic. I'm proud to be one of the first people she met!

She's also great fun to listen to (Y! conferences), and she loves to give great tours of her house. If you ever see those, you won't be able to resist the urge to smile. She's so radiant!

korny
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 11:14

Jinkies is savvy, love. She loves hot scoundrels as much as I do. And..Whose Line! Waha! I'm in love with her! ;)

Oh, and she's wickedly awesomely spankerific! And awesome at evil planning!

*high heel**high heel**high heel* :k

sidne
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 11:40

Kornay is awesome. As I recall, she had this slight obssession with Alan Rickman...

I started calling her Kornay long ago and she calls me Sidnay! :)

deanna
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 17:20

Siddddddddddnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. The Gypsy Princess :)
The Pea Girl. Queen of all Pea's. My Wife :) *smootches*

You rock girly!!! *leaves hugs and chocolate*

sephiroth
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 17:27

Let's see......D....also known as Kym, Icy, Ems, The Treehouse Goddess, Goddess of the fourth and a few other things she'd kill me for mentioning.....*g*

Kim has the most amazing imagination and creativity. She makes a killer triple chocolate cake and an even more mouth watering pot roast. The Goddess is also the truest friend I have ever been blessed with, and ten times the person I am.

~ Craig

rag451
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 19:28

Craig was the first lamer I ever met, and the one I loathed for a long, long time. Then I found out that we had a mutual friend, which began us talking to one other! From there, to where we are now, which is, well, Craig can answer that!

He's a chemist, if I have that right, who works with DNA. He's a sensitive fellow, or at least has seemed that way to me, though has a dark streak in him that has probably not struck fear into me for the last time. ;=)

Overall, though, he's a good fellow, and one I wouldn't mind meeting one of these days.

Robert Griffith

demonvamp
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 19:35

Robert G has been on this site *according to his doss* since late 1999 and, even though I'm still fairly new here, I don't think the place would be the same without him ;)

Queen Demon.

rag451
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 19:38

I had a funny moment with Queen Demon a few weeks ago when I referred to her as Borg Queen. Embarassed the heck out of me, and I made a poor excuse and hopped out of the chat to recoup my fallen grace. =P

While she may have only been here since April, something which made my eyes pop out a bit when I read it a few moments ago; as my previous few words have said, I feel as if she's been here a while longer. TF would be a bit emptier without her.

Robert Griffith

sephiroth
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 19:46

Robert is a good guy, and has a remarkable amount of inner strength. Not only does he deal with a great deal on his own, but selflessly listens to others to.

He also has very thinky masked jealousy, and while i'm sure he'd be great to meet in person, he knows he's angered me before and better not do it again.

deanna
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 19:54

*steals a turn* It's my turn to talk about Craig.

He's my bestest friend ever. We met cause of Fox. Like around 5 years ago now. We met face to face for the first time last January. He spent 2 weeks with me this past September.

He makes me see the world differently. He's honest, and caring and loyal beyond measure.

He's a Knight in the truest form.

Ron, you rock my friend :)

~KP

teekay
# Posted: 9 Nov 2003 10:19

*jumps in*
That one *points upwards* is one of the craziest, loveliest people I have had the honour to get to know.
And she's an unseen fan in someone else's audience.
random words: pink flamingoes, kinder surprise, english breakfast, and par-taaaay! :D

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 9 Nov 2003 12:13

TeeKay was at Pages on a Friday at the tail end of October getting irritated by someone throwing paper Flug Zeugs at her! :P

She's an intelligent woman, who is a good listener and a great empathiser. She's a fan of alot of great classic Sci fi  and is a bit of an anglo-phile!

polson
# Posted: 9 Nov 2003 20:29

Let's see.  Rex comes from Thailand.  He is actually a secret double agent for the Madagascar government, while at the same time working for the CIA.  He can shoot with 94% accuracy, his IQ is 167.  He wears Fruit of the Loom and can knit socks.  His favorite color is yellow and he likes to listen to disco.  For fun he teaches Kung Fu to a senior women's group and paints sunsets.  Every so often you can find him down at the local watering hole, playing banjo.  Occationally he dines with the queen and takes one scoop of sugar with his tea.  Though he doesn't care for it much himself, he makes a mean jar of raspberry jam.  On Thursdays he walks Mrs. Hatchbum's dog and on Fridays he sings hymms at the old folks home with Old Man Filmore.  He invented Velcro in his spare time and can cook a ten course meal.  He doesn't bake.  He has exactly three suits, two black and one gray.  His favorite tie is red.  His favorite movie is "While You Were Sleeping" and he's seen Titanic twice.

kassandra
# Posted: 9 Nov 2003 21:46

Pols is a most amusing creature with a fascination with "twits."  She's from Canada and has one of the greatest gifts of gab known to TF.

freddie
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 01:13

As I am relatively new here, I do not know that much about Kassandra  :}   From her profile, I can see she comes from New York and San Francisco.  And she asks not to ask questions about this.  So I won't.  ;)

Regards
Doc Holliday

babel
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 02:05

I am afraid I do not know anything about Freddie, let's look for his dossier . . .

H'mm. He's named his handle after the legendary Wild West dentist and sometime gunslinger, Doc Holliday. So I'd guess if he can't cure your toothache, he can at least put you out of your misery with his six-shooter . . .  he's got a UK Yahoo email address so he is *probably* from the UK. He's not sure if he lives in a house or a flat, so maybe it is a house that has been converted into flats.

From his interests and email address (pleaseemptytherecyclebin) I think he would have a reasonably good computer knowledge. I also think he likes working with his hands  and is pretty dexterous. I reckon Freddie is a person who is a little shy and retiring, but will talk and open up when he gets to know people a bit.

teekay
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 02:15

Babel...?

I wouldn't know where to start! :k

Ok, one thing - he's very very good at Karaoke. *nods seriously* I have a picture to proove it.

PS, Rex: I wasn't irritated, what gave you that idea? :D

babel
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 02:21

Teekay is very good at taking sneaky pictures of lousy karaoke participants!

robin
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 03:13

Babel likes Dr. Who.

Can we see the photo teek? :?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.174
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0