· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The person above you
<< 1 ... 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31 . 32 . 33 . 34 . 35 . 36 . 37 ... 38 . >>
deanna
# Posted: 5 Nov 2005 05:06

Kass..one of my longest and bestest friends. I'm not sure today if worrying about her more or missing her more is taking control. But it's definately one of those two feelings.

That said.....I want to wake up one morning and stick on my sneakers (and clothes too of course :P) pull my hair in a ponytail and go wander the streets looking for some foreign guy to buy a banana from *s*

polson
# Posted: 8 Nov 2005 17:55

Kim has been taken to the ISA backroom for this whole Passport Control fiasco.  If you would like her back, please deposit 50 thousand OTF bucks in the ISA mailbox.

kassandra
# Posted: 9 Nov 2005 20:18

Pols is sounding oddly reminiscent of a certain Evil1.  Is the ISA Backroom code for 'closet'?

:?

polson
# Posted: 10 Nov 2005 07:44

Maybe...

Kass has an old handle which I think I'm forbidden to tell anyone about because she's emberrassed by it.  But it's not so far off from Evil1.  :k

nicoll
# Posted: 10 Nov 2005 15:32

Polson derives a little too much pleasure from making me look stupid.  It's not really that hard. :?

Also...

Polson + SG = lots of acusations about Nicoll :v

Maths lesson over.

sg8472
# Posted: 14 Nov 2005 01:47

Nicoll loves Polson, and swoons mightily in her presence. He also is heartbroken each time she denies his efforts, and, at night, cries himself to sleep, while cradling a picture of Polson he took while stalking ensuring her safety... from the bushes. :?

He used to be a female sheep.... which is just a sheep, coz a male sheep isn't called a sheep. :)

Nicoll amuses me.

Yay!

SG

bria
# Posted: 24 Nov 2005 06:42

Shane has the strangest obsession with sheep, it seems, and the different types they come in. That is, were-sheep don't actually exist.
Shane is also a cool guy, has the biggest Cork accent I've ever heard (although, I haven't heard many, that's true) and he'd make a good homeless person.
He's good at pool and at bowling, and he's good at coaching, too. Some call him "cute", others "hideous" - his appearance varies hugely, it would seem.
Shane is a very good spy unofficial investigator, which may explain his erratic appearance and behaviour.
He's good at climbing trees and at finding his way around dark, twisting stairways, corridors, and tunnels. He always comes prepared for the worst, and has a knack for turning up out of nowhere.
Approach with caution.

Bria :k

hobbie
# Posted: 24 Nov 2005 16:57

Svenja is always right. This may seem somewhat improbable for an Irish, as those people tend to forget about thinking and to do what they feel like doing most of the time (lucky them...), yet is true. It can sometimes be more than a little frustrating to take, especially for someone as stubborn and used to winning arguments as I am, but is also something I can rely on. Indeed, I can always count on her to recalibrate my instruments and get me back on the right course when I lose my grip on reality and start drifting freely in space, which is something I tend to do a lot.

In addition to that, Svenja has a great sense of humor and is one of the nicest person anyone can hope to meet and, even though I don't get to see her as often as I used to, or as often as I'd like, I am really glad to be able to count her as a friend.

deanna
# Posted: 26 Nov 2005 14:22

I blame Hobbie for accusing me of being Santa Clause's mother. That's just wrong on so many many levels!
You are now blamed :P *growls menacingly* :P

polson
# Posted: 26 Nov 2005 18:22

D has raised a beautiful daughter *nods* who has a great mom *nods again* who loves her dearly *nods more*.  And that is nothing to sniff at.

kady
# Posted: 27 Nov 2005 07:46

Kady was glad to see Pols still hanging around after all these years upon Kady's return "home" because Pols is a cool peep, good friend, and nice to have around!

kassandra
# Posted: 28 Nov 2005 14:56

Kady has incredible powers of transfiguration.  She can take a lunatic, ranting, raving and threatening her bodily harm and turn them into a friend.

She's also been away from TF for far too long.  Hopefully she'll stay and bring some laughter and mischief with her.

kady
# Posted: 28 Nov 2005 18:00

Kassandra is ~not~ a lunatic, nor ever has been.

Kassandra is a bright and talented peep who met Kady back in 1998 and welcomed her to Ten Forward (because there was no Outpost Ten Forward in those days :P)  Kady somehow managed to stumble into a chatroom where she knew no one, but managed to steal someone's name, avatar, and handle color.  Kassandra befriended Kady (after Kady mistakenly stole her identity) and the two remained friends ever after.

polson
# Posted: 28 Nov 2005 20:34

Kady's an old old old timer.  She's recently come back to cause trouble, so don't call her a newbie or she'll sick her polar bears on you. *nods* She also has a crush on Iain. :?

hobbie
# Posted: 29 Nov 2005 00:43

Polson is jealous of Kady because she wants Iain to herself. For that same reason, she also is jealous of Grant, AJ and the rest of the stack.

She is also secretly in love with Nicoll, even though she'll deny it. :)

polson
# Posted: 29 Nov 2005 09:15

Hobbie is a chronic liar.

kady
# Posted: 29 Nov 2005 12:35

*does some maths in her head* I must really go for 'em young.... :? *LOL*

Polson is delusional.  There is no way she can keep Iain if Kady has a crush on him... :P

lupus
# Posted: 29 Nov 2005 14:15

Kady is the newest member of the Gateway Team, which just so happens to be MY team. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (on both counts....ie: great new member and me having a team)

And Kady is a great new member. We have almost completed the Link Maintenance, and Kady was the first to get her assignment done.

kady
# Posted: 29 Nov 2005 18:46

Lupus is very gracious.  Lupus has a GREAT team called the Gateway team.  Lupus was kind enough to let Kady join her team and make her feel important.. :}  Lupus gave Kady a great assignment and Kady is looking forward to her next assignment!
Lupus discovered what Kady likes to do best and is best at-- research.

Thanks Lupus!
:)

leia1
# Posted: 30 Nov 2005 09:18

Kady is not the same KaDy i might talk about  :P  but Kady is still very cool....she collects guys...in jars  :?   :D   :P

~Paige

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 30 Nov 2005 12:56

Texas found a hot guy at the coffee studio. *nods*

-- Shadow

polson
# Posted: 1 Dec 2005 07:41

Poor Shadow. *thawps Kady* Enough out of you.

Shadow is probably one of the sweetest guys at OTF.  He likes a girl. :k A lot.  He's also a cutie patootie but I don't know if men like being called that, so don't tell him I said so.

tiamai
# Posted: 5 Dec 2005 08:26

Polson is a little bit loopy.  And I so admire that in a sandwich!  Tasty too.... wonder what her filling is???

Did someone mention coffee?

leia1
# Posted: 7 Dec 2005 13:21

i did mention coffee :P we had half priced coffee night last night at the coffee studio  :P no Tyler  :P  he wasn't working....and i haveta tell you something later

Why do males act like asses every once in a while?

deanna
# Posted: 7 Dec 2005 16:38

Paige is confused. She thinks this is the ask a question game, it's not, it's the say something about the person above you game. Which would be Tia. I can say...she's a mom :)

About Paige, we'll just let her be confused.

And men act that way for the same reason that many women act like witches often!

=)

leia1
# Posted: 8 Dec 2005 00:05

nah that was just a Paige is rather pissed off post.....male issues if you want to hear about them IM or e-mail me

eagle
# Posted: 23 Aug 2006 20:02

Boys are dumb, throw rocks at us.

As for Paige, she's a lovely lady whom I haven't talked to in absolutely ages! Pity, that.

Flood controls, pah! I AM EAGLE!

deanna
# Posted: 23 Aug 2006 20:33

*Rawr* I missed this thread!!

Eagle is the king if big pink D's.

I pet Eagleyyyyyyy!! :D

dpo
# Posted: 24 Aug 2006 01:07

Deanna's Rank is CL8 she joined here in 1997(reading from her Dossier) Seing as she was able to be on a computer in 97 shows that she has to be a few years older than me(not in spirit) though ive only talked to her a little over my time here, she seems like a Very sweet and caring person. And her Additional information slideshow is Really COOL :k

richard
# Posted: 24 Aug 2006 01:39

DPO....

For starters I barely know him, tho but going by his MySpace he seems like a nice enough chap. (But then, that is the way most people would like to portrait themselves right? :P)
Half my age (smeg I'm old), he seems to have ALOT of friends (again, according to his MySpace) though for some reason he only has pics of lady friends there... hmmmm.
He did have a very nice tune posted on his site when I visited: Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace. Think I'm gonna have to check that band out. Sounds sweet.
At the time of posting it was another 1 year, 7 months, 16 days, 13 hours, 19 minutes and 45 seconds till his 18th birthday...

<< 1 ... 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31 . 32 . 33 . 34 . 35 . 36 . 37 ... 38 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.070
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0