· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The person above you
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
rag451
# Posted: 13 Nov 2003 17:58

Polson once had a special rank, and I'm trying to decide if it was Cutest or Weirdest or what it was. But it was funny. She "wore" it so well.

Robert Griffith

shakeycat
# Posted: 13 Nov 2003 19:44

RAG is a little boy from Texas. He enjoys riding his truck and looking at fields. He lives with his mummy in a rancher and likes to cook dinner on the barbecue. The lady across the street looks at him funny. He enjoys the flavour of onions. He also has unions, but not any more because he eats too many onions. He wears shorts year round and buys identical shirts in different colours to show his creativity. He draws spaceships. He likes going on holidays but one time he did and ran out of money and had to ride back on sheep with his mom and it rained and they floated in the rain.

-Tanya

jade_dagger
# Posted: 13 Nov 2003 19:51

Hmm....Shakeycat is one of the SW Trivia genius's here. Probly woulda won if she hadnt left early. :?

shakeycat
# Posted: 13 Nov 2003 21:06

Jade is in ENT, she is the trivia host sometimes! She hosted this past SW trivia, but forgot to switch to the impossible questions when I left (because Andrew whom I hadn't seen in three weeks had arrived) therefore I did not win. I think Jade has been an OTF member for a long time :) Now I think I have to learn more about Jade, as I don't know much. I do know her connection sucks, especially during trivia.

-Tanya
(sorry for going twice...)

cellblok1138
# Posted: 13 Nov 2003 22:52

Tanya is a Canadian, and she comes from Canada.  And she is an ISA person.  I say person as we are not allowed to say "peep" anymore.

Peep peep peep.  :v

Tanya was one of the first people I met here, and she still calls me by my old name - Cell Block.  She is very nice but not too sure if she is a Star Wars or Star Trek fan... *note to self: must find that out.*  :)

Regards
Dwayne Hicks

lupus
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 02:00

Dwayne will never tell me why he called himself cellblock 1138 :(
But he is alwys very nice and polite. Always says hi and puts 'regards' at the end of his posts :)

Lupus
PV Wannabe
Gossip Team

xemxija
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 03:22

^ seems to like wolves

lupus
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 03:38

^ is on extended leave  :v

so when you coming back?

cellblok1138
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 03:43

Hi,

Lupus is wondering why I called myself Cell Block 1138.  Should I tell or should I let Lupus wonder...  :v  :k

Regards
Dwayne Hicks

lupus
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 03:48

^ is infuriation GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tell me.... plzzzzzzzzzzz with a cherry on top  :)  :o

deanna
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 03:56

Where's the up arrow?

Likes green font. If I rambled about PV...it wouldn't be about her. But she wants to be him. Oh she's into Art. She writes Fan Fiction. She's confused as she's ST related but won SW CL of the month *LOL* :D
Oh lookit..she's all about lurking. She's in Comms.
She likes to dance and hike, which must mean she's athletic or has athletic traits..and she likes horses and horses rock so that's cool. And she's not dumb, cause she likes reading. :) (I do too...muchly in common here *L*)
She seems like a really cool nerd...and we're all nerds, so to be a cool nerd makes her more along the lines of the top of the food chain :)

So why the name Lupus? Oh wait this isn't the Q&A thread *veg* :)

lupus
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 04:04

I always seem to see ^ in photos on the slide show :)
One of those die hard, always there to help, high ranking >hint< brilliant members of OTF

The up button is above shift 6

rag451
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 09:26

Sorry if I'm replying too much. I just like this thread a lot!

Ahh, let's see. Lupus is good at art, as demonstrated by her dossier. She's a kind girl who I haven't talked much with. She's a moderator on the Star Trek board, and has recently started posting more news to it, something I have been waiting for for a long time.

Robert Griffith

pace
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 09:54

A long long time ago we used to hunt Robert. And not just for fun, like nowadays, but because he was SOT (or maybe even SOS?).

But look how far he's come :)

polson
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 11:33

Pace won't hire me as ISA.  :P

rag451
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 11:57

Polson probably wishes I were SOT or SOS. =P Just conjecture, though. ;=) She's actually a Lieutenant, though rarely comes in with her rank. She seems to like the Care Bears, as she has a picture of them in her dossier. Oddly enough, I've never seen a picture of her!

And for everyone else to know, yes, I was SOS. I was mining dilithium with some nasty Gorn hanging over me! Y'know, Robby still hasn't gotten back to me about that. Perhaps it's been a bit too long? *veg*

Robert Griffith

polson
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 12:24

CARE BEARS???????  CARE BEARS???????  That is RAINBOW BRITE my misguided hooligan!!!!!!!  That's R A I N B O W  B R I T E!!!!!!

Griff doesn't know the difference between care bears and RAINBOW BRITE.

polson
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 12:25

They don't even LOOK like bears!!!!!!!  IT's Rainbow BRITE and the COLOR KIDS!!!!!!  Good gravy man!!!!!!!

rag451
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 12:35

No, I don't. For shame. Someone LV4 me right this minute. =P

No, wait, aha! Polson fell for my, uh, uh, trap! Yes she did! See, I knew all along! Ha! Uhm. . .

Polson likes the, uh, uh, Rainbow Brite Color Kids people! Yes!

Robert Griffith

polson
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 13:23

Griff needs to stop posting after me!!!!!!!!  *shakes fist*  You...you, non Rainbow Brite knower!

hongjun
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 17:38

Okay

Polson is funny!

I always read her posts on the forums, as they will make me laugh!

She used to have the special rank of Sandwich; she wanted to be a jedi in the days before we had jedi ranks so Al made her a sandwich instead.

I remember that from a weird conversation they had in the CCC one time as to why her rank was sandwich instead of padwan I think!!!

Yes if you want weird conversations then for goodness sake drop into the chat when Polson graces us with an appearance

Hong
:)

katelyn
# Posted: 14 Nov 2003 17:51

I've been waiting for Hong to post.

Hong is a very, very awesome person. She's helped me countless times during different troubles and she's great about it. She's patient, calm, and sweet. She's got a great heart. She has an orange (striped?) kitten named Tiger (I think). She treats him very well, and he's definitely lucky to be owned by such a person. She lives in China, and has advised me (among others, I'm sure) to learn Chinese as opposed to Japanese. =P She's not Chinese, though. And she only knows a little. Oh, and she's very friendly to everyone. She seems quite selfless and doesn't judge often. If you're in need, she's there to help. In fact, she was one of the very first individuals that I met when I came into OTF and she treated me then as she does now (without the familiarity, of course). Maybe she treated me better then? :k

In any case, I am very, very happy to be a friend of hers. At least, I *think* I'm a friend... =P

hobbie
# Posted: 15 Nov 2003 03:27

Alright, Katelyn, where can I start. First she is my boss in trivia, and a very good one at that, she also helped convince me to apply and I'm now very happy and proud I got accepted, easily thanks to her again.

She is a very nice person, I think she was voted most helpful at the anniversary (along with best match for Vic, who she hugs everytime he posts *l*) and she is always willing to start conversations with anyone in the chatroom, even those with very low clearance levels or those she sees for the first time, and I think this is rather uncommon among otfers.

Her number of cats totally scares me, I can't begin to imagine how she manages to take care of that many, but it does show how dedicated she is.

And I bet I could find many more to say about her but I'll end that post by saying that Katelyn is one of the otfers I admire the most and that I'm very happy to have met her.

ayanna
# Posted: 15 Nov 2003 16:20

Hmm I don't know much about Hobbie but he's a very cool person and is dedicated to trivia. he's fun to be around.

shakeycat
# Posted: 15 Nov 2003 20:10

Tanya USED to be in Simming but now she is in Trivia.
She has the same first name as me but a diferent middle name.
When I first came to OTF and used my name 'Tanya' she got mad at me! But, now she doesn't any more :)
She is from the middle of the states and she is 23 I think. She comes to the chat a lot!

-Tanya

ayanna
# Posted: 15 Nov 2003 21:49

This Tanya is 25 now (just to clear it up) and I don't know much about Shakey but guess i should get to know someone who shares MY Name :P *G*

goose
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 01:47

This is T3.. Tanya 3 as we say :P

Goose

hobbie
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 03:02

Goose is Australian, I think he lives in Sidney but I may be completely wrong on that.
He's a pretty nice guy who comes very often in the chatrooms, he got the top otf geek award a few times already.
Otherwise he is Team Leader in the Writer's Guild and an ISA minion, and I think his work his quite appreciated.
He also likes Evanescence.  :)

deanna
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 06:58

Hobbie, Hobbie, Hobbie...very friendly guy! Derek might be his name...or at least it's a close guess =)
He has no idea what to put in his Dossier which is why it's still under construction.

Hey congrats on winning a Bronze select medal :)

He's in Ent. woohoo...ya know Ent is the only department I've never been in...they don't want me over there :P

Musical tastes are varied...I'm putting you around the age of ......*thinks* between 16 and 22 is that a good guess? *L*

Anyway, I think Hobbie, I think Maxwell's dog *L* or is that really the coke bear? *LOL*

I really have to get to know some people better, me thinks =)

rag451
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 10:32

Kim had a lot of fun with Truth or Dare in Ten Forward last night! ;=)

Robert Griffith

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.350
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0