· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The person above you
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
demonvamp
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 10:51

Robert GGGGGGGGG is great in charge of the suggestion box, *gives him a super dooper disco hat for effort*

Queen demon ;)

teekay
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 11:08

QD is very enthusiastic and has terriffic ideas. ;)

rag451
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 12:35

Sus was probably the person most surprised when she found out my real age! =P

She's a teacher, if I remember right (or has something to do with that). She used to have this really neat website with all her union pictures, writing, and all sorts of neat stuff, but I can't find it anymore! *pout*

Robert Griffith

louise
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 15:06

Robert is "intriguing,"  thats my word for him! *nods*
This is in a completely positive context!

Loo

christena
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 15:21

Loo is a very sweet and warm person whom I've had the pleasure of talking to in the chat. She's an excellent storyweaver and gives  loverly hugs!. She lives in England ,I think*L* and around my age. WooHoo for the oldies in the house! :P Iconsider her as a friend .   :) Hope she does me aswell!

goose
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 17:16

Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The bunny peep! *l*

Goose

rag451
# Posted: 16 Nov 2003 18:26

Goose is one cool duck! =P

Robert Griffith

goose
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 02:03

Robert is by far one of the best peeps here at otf! *l*

He was the first peep to make 1000 posts in the forums, hehe!

Goose

lupus
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 02:58

ITS GOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!! *massivetacklehugs*

He is great

goose
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 10:38

Lupus.. the only PV wannabe!

Goose

iain
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 11:18

Only one person is allowed to call Goose "feathered Mikey". :D

Iain

rag451
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 11:31

Finally I get to comment on Iain! Mwhahahaha!

I've heard his voice. It suits him, or at least I think, very well. He kind of sounds like Picard's nephew from TNG's, "Family." He's one of my best friends at the Outpost, and one in a short list of people I'd like to meet. He's really smart, and doesn't mind helping me out with questions on Entertainment, and at times, OTF itself! =P

Robert Griffith

goose
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 18:51

Robert = Good

Remember that!

Goose

wedge
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 19:17

Goose is michael. He likes to use the bunny avy. He has a blue font. hmmm.... he's runs the writing guild too!

ayanna
# Posted: 17 Nov 2003 19:27

Wedgy is funny he claimed to be my master when i was in simming *grins* but *whispers* secretely i was his master  *G* Yeah thats it i was his master :k :P *runs off*

punkin
# Posted: 18 Nov 2003 08:06

Ayanna is a really fun person to talk to. She lives closer to me than anyone else I know in OTF. She's going to have a union in Illinois next year and I plan on attending :)

goose
# Posted: 18 Nov 2003 08:17

This is Noelle, aka Punkin. She is a great peep and is a leader in the Guilds. I have to wait "a long time" to see a pic of her and i am sure it will be worth it when i do, i hope that i can get a pic off that union she will be attending soon. =)

Goose

rag451
# Posted: 18 Nov 2003 10:12

Goose = Dinner ;=)

Goose used to come into my Yahoo Voice Chats when a few TFers would get together for some fun. He's a humorous fellow, and one who wants to change a few things I'd imagine. He tried to change his font a while back, to uproarous argument from those who couldn't see him in anything but blue.

Robert Griffith

lupus
# Posted: 19 Nov 2003 06:26

Robert G aka rag451. I have no idea why  :v  :v

Lupus

rpmobsession
# Posted: 19 Nov 2003 14:26

I don't believe lupus comes into the chatrooms much because I don't remember ever seeing her. Or maybe I have and she fooled me? I, obviously, don't know much about her other than what I learned from what was said. She sounds funny and k00lioz, though! Oh, btw, green is the best color! ;)

-RPM

wedge
# Posted: 19 Nov 2003 18:30

RPMO is candice or candicleye! She always gets a tackle hug or gets picked up! she insists on using l337 speak too! I.e. K00lioz or sk00lioz :P ;) muha! *picks her up and throws her around* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :k

eagle
# Posted: 19 Nov 2003 21:29

I like Wedgeie, he's worth talking to and stuff. Uhm, yeah.

katelyn
# Posted: 19 Nov 2003 23:16

I like Eagle, he's worth staying up for and stuff. He's like, worth all kinds of things. He just doesn't realize when people go out of their way for him. =P I could write a big long paragraph highlighting his positive aspects and information, but how about sticking with the "he's worth all kinds of things".

goose
# Posted: 19 Nov 2003 23:32

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!! :D

One of the best peeps here at OTF, talking to her at times is interesting because of the convo's *l*

I could say more, but then i would be breaking my promise to her *l* ;)

Goose

korny
# Posted: 20 Nov 2003 15:02

Dude, Goose is cool. Yes. He likes my stories which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! *nods*

And..and..he's helpful! Yeah, he talked to me when I was dealing with rl crap. Very nicely. *nods*

I loves you Goose! =P

wedge
# Posted: 20 Nov 2003 15:09

Korny has a twinkie and she talks about him a lot. (He was demoted to Vienna sausage recently though?) She likes pirates, japanesse stuff and Laurence Olivier. She's fun to talk to too!

rpmobsession
# Posted: 20 Nov 2003 15:14

That's Paulsies!!!!!!*snoovles him* His name is quite flexible. It's sometimes Paulsies; then other times it's Wedgesies!:? He likes to pick me up and throw me around!! He's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy K00lioz!!!! :k He's funny and nice and sweet and kind and mean and exciting and thrilling...and well yea! His old man's avvy he used to, (still might?), use in the cantina was quite sexily good looking! ;) He's been married to a couple of OTFers, both male and female, I believe? :P Hey...aren't you suppose to be like...my soon to be grandpa or sumptin? *lol**hugsies muchly*

-RPM (Or Candicleye ;) )

goose
# Posted: 20 Nov 2003 17:50

Candie sent me this idea to use in the guilds, even though it wasnt for my Guild she still sent it to me because i was cool ...? =P *lol*

*hugs* :D

Goose

eagle
# Posted: 21 Nov 2003 00:59

Minime is a hyperactive little bugger whoe keeps snatching up people before I can say anything about them. =P
Wow... if you could have only followed the thought that just went through my head. *l* I should have typed that out as I was thinking. A horse, a horse! My horse for the thought-recorder!

goose
# Posted: 21 Nov 2003 02:04

Yay for Dr.EvilEagle! :D

People respect you man, you should know that *l* :)

Goose

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.027
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0