Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The person above you
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
rag451
# Posted: 21 Nov 2003 07:26

Goose and I reply to this thread too much. I've run out of things to say. =P

Robert Griffith

remeti
# Posted: 21 Nov 2003 08:33

Rag ran outta things to say...and i dunno anything about him to say anything else.

rag451
# Posted: 21 Nov 2003 08:37

Well I don't know anything about you, either! So pfffffffttt!! =P

Robert Griffith

louise
# Posted: 21 Nov 2003 12:17

Robert likes real conversation!
He also dislikes people who are optimisic to the point of insanity.
Or so I've heard!

Loo
*is quite optimistic* sorry :}

rpmobsession
# Posted: 21 Nov 2003 14:41

Kulooky is kick bootay funnay! She's awesum! She gets to work with blood and guts all day. Major Plus!! *snoovles* She has an donkey as a friend. ;) She's an awesum Ukish type pipinette!! *hugsies muchly*

-RPM

hobbie
# Posted: 22 Nov 2003 02:07

Candie (RPM) is probably one of the funniest persons I know, her language is kinda hard to understand at times but you get used to it after a while. She also gives weird nicknames to everyone and is from Florida. She loves Germany for some reason and dislikes Bush.
Anyway she's a great peep *hugs her*

goose
# Posted: 22 Nov 2003 07:08

Hobbie is french! Dont bag him out because of that or else! :k ..and i know his real name, but i just cant remember it now :P

Goose

sylvius
# Posted: 22 Nov 2003 08:47

I know Goose is from Darwin, Australia and I think I know what his first name is. :)

Sylvius

rag451
# Posted: 22 Nov 2003 09:46

Sylvius must have returned from his long, long trip he was so excited about some weeks ago. He's a genial fellow, who has met a few TFers over in England. He used to go by Luke Skywalker, but changed his handle.

Robert Griffith

deanna
# Posted: 22 Nov 2003 10:34

RAG...don't call him that he gets fussy. In fact don't abbrev. his name or give him a nickname that makes him fussy too.

He hates the internet anymore...though he keeps coming back so he must not really deep down on the inside hate it that much.

He lives in a house in Texas, his neighborhood is turning into the "strip" before long he'll probably live right by a McDonalds *L*

*hits the photographer for him*

He prefers phone calls and snail mail to chatting.

Yep I know stuff, anything else you want to know? Don't make me talk about the stolen police tape.....:K

wedge
# Posted: 22 Nov 2003 11:21

Kym is the goddess of the treehouse. We're arch-rivals and she has everyone gang up on me and my treehouse hating rabel :P

rag451
# Posted: 22 Nov 2003 12:20

Wedge's real name is Paul, something I didn't want to ask him about for the longest time. He's a very smart lad, though he has a sense of humor that might mask this. He's a member of, I think, a group of conservative students at his Catholic School. I know that he hates Star Wars, and recently declared Star Trek the coolest franchise ever! *veg*

Robert Griffith

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 04:01

Robert has grown a bit of facial hair, but can't decide if he wants to keep it.

~Eagle~

toddy
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 09:44

Eagle kicks bootay but for some reason or another, he always reminded me of Wedge...  :?

rpmobsession
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 12:34

:? Toddy just used quite a popular phrase I use!! I've never actually seen anyone else say "kicks bootAy"!!! Odddd!! *l* Um...I don't know anything about Toddy except isn't she the leader person of ISA poponettes?

Pretty Piggy Boy: AWWWW!!!! *snoovles and hugsies and flnops and much more!!* So sweet, so sweet, but I DO NOT give "weird" nicknames!! *pouts* They are very thoughtful!! *nods**whispers suddenly* Sshhussh...no one is supposed to know about da Bushy pro-blam-ee!! ;)

-RPM

ajcardall
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 13:16

Archie rules all!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Woe betide the next poster :k

rpmobsession
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 13:20

Lucy is Lucy!! He's friends with that little swine, AJ!! :o I never did figure that out! Lucy is quite cutesy, funny, and intelligent!! He just recently got back into the EN dept. He changed his MSN E-mailly, too! He, also, has  very coooomfy footsies!! *nods* Lucy rules all, too!! *:D times a bunch*

-RPM, the woefulish betideish next poster! :P

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 13:53

RPM likes to post on several threads in a row. She does it quickly! And it frightens me! I see nothing but RPMObsession. . . =P

Robert Griffith

kamin
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 14:10

If i think back hard enough Robert was actually the one who showed me round the outpost as it were when i first started, told me about all the nice peeps, then all the crazy ones, who#d have thought he#s be a crazy one?!

rpmobsession
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 14:14

Kamin is a tad confoosing. He states Robert showed him around OTF...yet he became a member two years ahead of Robert... :? Maybe Kamin isn't to keen with time?
P.S. Kamin, also, likes to post two minutes before some people! :P

-RPM *still not a newbie newbie!*

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 14:41

She's still posting too quickly! Aaaah! I'm frightened!

Yes, I "tutored" Kamin in the ways of the Outpost when he showed up. As I recall, the date in his dossier is wrong.

This month marks my fourth year as a full-time OTFer.

Robert Griffith

demonvamp
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 14:43

RPM seems to have started stalking AJ and calling him Lucy... I hope that's not Lucy out of the dracula novel, because she ends up seduced a little.... poor aj :?

Queen D

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 14:44

QD didn't check her message fast enough. =P

Nobody knows it yet, but Queen Demon will soon have a surprise coming her way. ;=)

Robert Griffith

rpmobsession
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 14:57

Robert does not pick up on Ramone's songs!!!! He's frigthened by me!! :k WHOOOT! Point for moi!! *prances about and runs to regain my ruling thread posts* :P

-RPM

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 15:05

RPM says, "Poggle" too much. It means hello, but I don't know in what language it is.

Robert Griffith

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 16:41

Robert seems to live in this thread.... I think it's his secret plan for reaching 2000.. replying about every single person in here. You all watch, soon he'll reply to himself... :k

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 16:55

Katelyn is the answer to the question.. and that's all I have to say about that.

--------------

There we are. Now that I have something posted, I can take my sweet time and embellish without fear of being beaten out by Robert and needing to delete his post. Not that I'd actually partake in such a blatant abuse of access. Oh no, never! Well okay, so the thought had crossed my mind, but in any case, I digress. *l*

Where was I? Oh yes. So much to say, yet none of it comes to mind. =P
I think I pretty much said it up there, actually. Well, for people who know what I'm talking about, anyway. *l* For those who don't, I'll just say that she's a great person, and yeah, worth lots of things. Certainly the person I'm most happy to have gotten to know here.

~Eagle~

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:00

So is he. How strange!

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:02

Her ICQ never sees my messages. Hmm. It never blinks when I send. I think she's just trying to avoid me. =P

Robert Griffith

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:02

I'm the forum guru! =P

Robert Griffith

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.170
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0