· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The person above you
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:04

Robert has a lot of hate. Particularly in my direction. He shouldn't put that out in the universe. :P

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:05

As in previous pages of this thread, Katelyn once again proves herself wrong about me. =P

Buuut, I still like her.

Robert Griffith

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:06

Now Robert's just shown that he lies. So.. lying, hating, guru Saj. And he is NOT the answer to the question!

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:15

Robert signs his CL when writing me e-mails that have very little to do with anything. It's odd. Oh well, I still like e-mails!

Katelyn has a cat whose real name is Carlos and is actually a mechanical spy bot sent there by me.
I'm pretty sure she sent me one in return. And the same model, no less! :?

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:19

Eagle has a slave whose real name is Paul... actually a non-mechanical woman in disguise sent by me to mess with his phones.

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:35

Katelyn once drew a picture of, and wrote a poem about a llama and her sheep. It's one of the more adorkable things I've seen. :D

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:43

Eagle likes to set up his siblings' future spouses.

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 17:52

Katelyn likes to plot the demise of poor, innocent cartons of ice cream just because she has a stomach ache.

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 18:03

Eagle likes to keep poor, tired, weary people up so that he can torture them about things USING ice cream.

wedge
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 18:22

That exchange just happend to fast it's frightening.

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 18:40

Wedge broke it and now I'm sad. (Wedge is my Lobster, my pretty Pauly. I think I already posted that but it needs to be reiterated. Those with HTML ability, always greet him in pink!;)

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:12

Uhm... I greet him in orange? =P

Katelyn likes to make people feel guilty for eating ice cream or owning a hammock.

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:25

Eagle likes to abuse his privileges as Senior Manager.

He also likes to brag about his hot tub, hammock (which is WHY I make him feel guilty), snow, etcetera.

goose
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:49

Sus is the best!! The best i tells ya! :D

She is going to Ghana and Iceland for study purposes, and in case you peeps didnt know, she is the best peep to talk to on an IM! *L*

Goose

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:52

Katelyn likes to conveniently lose things. Things like folders. Folders that have letters in them.

She also likes to stalk tree frogs and take their pictures.

Goose broke it, too. =(

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:54

Goose is a stud! :k

Eagle wants to abuse moderator powers too! Oh and he likes to conveniently lose siblings and friends.. you know, nothing important. He also has really interesting handwriting.

lzrman
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:54

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Katelyn likes to conveniently lose things. Thinks like folders. Folders that have letters in them. <br><br>She also likes to stalk tree frogs and take their pictures.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Oh really?

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:56

Katelyn likes make me recount horrors of brutality against poor, defenceless gummy bears.

goose
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:56

Two can play at this game :k

Sus, is very pretty and cute! *l*

Goose *g*

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 19:57

Lzr lets little girls play with gummy bears.... :?

No wait, that's Eagle again.

Lzr makes too many graphics. But that's okay, everyone needs a hobby. I suggest basketweaving for Lzr... or pottery!

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 20:00

Goose really is a stud. He's just saying that I'm pretty to get back at me. He's really bad at accepting compliments. He needs to drink less! =P He's not very rock-ish... he'll change for others even if it's to his loss. Bad, Goose, very bad.. especially when others are mean! *glares at Eagle*

Eagle is really a student. =P He likes to threaten me about picture polls, but I can threaten him right back. He's too liberal with it on MSN. Bwahah.. And he likes to sing and dance at sunrise. Let me tell you, this dude is like a daytime werewolf....

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 20:03

Katelyn likes to pick on me when I'm tired.

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 20:04

Eagle likes to pretend that he's tired so that it's not "allowable" for me to pick on him.

goose
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 20:08

No really Sus is cute! Just look at her guys! :? ..You dont see someone like that everyday! *l* ..Sus is a pretty cool girl, relaxed and very intelligent. She also is bad at accepting compliments, even worse that I =P She takes great pics so keep it up Sus *l*

Now on to Dr.EvilEagle! He is really a nice guy when you get to know him, im not really sure if i have reached that point yet but im working on it =P ...I call him Dr. EvilEagle only, and he calls me Minime only, he should really tell me why he does that so i can act more like it, IM me! =P

Goose

eagle
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 20:08

*mutters* =P
Katelyn has exquisite taste in music.

Minime should stop worring about why I call him Minime and just be himself. He's much cooler that way, anyway!

goose
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 20:18

Yay, for Eagle!

Goose

wedge
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 21:31

[Goose, a compatriot in the endeavor to narrate our own lives, i thought. He truly understood the art which it took to accomplish such a deed. Yes. Excellent. He would make a fine specimen.]

goose
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 21:41

[Wedgie, great peep who came up with a great idea with this narating thing. Methinks he copied ot from 'Whos line is it anyway' which was good, i like that segment from the show which is why i am still doing this]

wedge
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 21:45

[I chuckled aloud. Did they have it too? It was on a funny episode of family guy, actually. It seemed funny and it stuck! The midnight hour has passed however, and Goose and I continue the endeavor.]

katelyn
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 23:24

Paul wants his picture posted on the forums really badly. Goose wants everyone to think he's sweet, while he's secretly plotting Scandinavian domination. And Eagle... ice cream minions? 'nuff said.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 37 . 38 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0