· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Favorite Trek Teaser/Trailer
rag451
# Posted: 28 Dec 2002 17:20

Greetings!

I wanted to start this thread so that you could tell me what your favorite Star Trek feature film trailer was.

After having just finished watching The Undiscovered Country, I went back to the special features section of my DVD menu and selected the teaser trailer. Perhaps if you owned any Star Trek feature film produced before 1991, you will be able to see the trailer on there.

Picture, if you will, the swooping lines of the underbelly of the most magnificent of ships swooping through space with the images of its heroic journeys depicted to the words "For one quarter of a century, they have thrilled us with their adventures...."

For me, Star Trek VI: 'The Undiscovered Country' is my favorite theatrical trailer for any Star Trek film.

What is yours?

CL4 Robert Griffith

rick_hunter1
# Posted: 30 Dec 2002 11:45

STII: TWoK!!!!!

rag451
# Posted: 30 Dec 2002 21:06

<!--QuoteBegin--rick_hunter1+Dec. 30 2002,11:45--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (rick_hunter1 @ Dec. 30 2002,11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->STII: TWoK!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Wow, I got one reply to my thread, and it's all of fifteen characters.<br><br>Care to elaborate, Rick? *grins*<br><br><a href="mailto:rag451@sbcglobal.net">CL4 Robert Griffith</a>

rick_hunter1
# Posted: 1 Jan 2003 13:59

S T A R  T R E K :  T H E  W R A T H  O F  K H A N ! ! ! ! !

There. That's 60 characters cause you have to count the spaces, too ;)

cappa
# Posted: 5 Jan 2003 10:26

"Imagine a race of beings possessed of one mind, driven by one will, intent on one purpose, to seize our past and control our future.

Now One captain against orders, must succede where all others have failed"

Star Trek First Contact. That trailer was the first time I had heard of a Star Trek Movie (before I was really into Star Trek) and I was 11 at the time. UCI cinema at New Craig Hall in Edinburgh, I remember it well lol I had gone to see a film "Dragon Heart" or something to that effect with my mum and dad. lol Great Trailer.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0