· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Ask the OTFer below you a question
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 40 . 41 . >>
deanna
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 06:59

har har har...you're so funny :P

Play Play Play Play Play *veg*

Q: If I were to auction off the ice cube tray I use to keep CT in line, how much would you give me for it? *veg* :P

richard
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 07:53

Not nearly as much as I'd give for some of your other personal stuff..... ;)

Q: Where's the love?

deanna
# Posted: 7 Nov 2003 10:22

*veg* A: Loves this way......*wiggles a finger from out a closet* :D

Q: What in the world happened to The Global Justice League of America and Western Europe?

cellblok1138
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 05:06

They couldn't find actors old enough to play them in the new movie.  :v

Why do women have secrets?

jj
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 07:49

Because being a little mysterious keeps life interesting!  :k  

What...
is the capital of Assyria?!

crazytexan
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 08:24

Nineveh. :P

Why must Mondays be so....blah?

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 08:59

So that people like me can gloat when we go on a 5 week Vacation that US workers probably don't get anyway :P

What lies beyond the crater of the abyss?

crazytexan
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 09:32

More of the abyss. Quite abysmal if you ask me.

Where would you rather be today instead of your current locale?

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 09:39

I would rather be in Horse Shoe Bay, BC , Canada!
Or I'd settle for fast forwarding to my upcoming vacation!

I'm going to put a stop to easy answers :P
In Vehcile NVH (Noise vibration and harshness)
If the dominant firing frequencies of a 6 cylinder engine are 3rd , 6th and 9th
What would they be on a V8 engine?

[Tell me when you give up :P ]

ayanna
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 09:39

I would rather be a poet traveling the world writing poems about the surroundings of the places i visit.

if you could be any animal what would it be and why?

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 09:41

I would be a Wild cat (like a Jaguar :P ), because they're aloof, independent and are misunderstood!
Even I don't understand them!

My previous questions still stands!

louise
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 20:14

I have searched for the answer for over 3 hours now, *guesses* is it 6th, 9th and 12th??
If I'm wrong I'd really like to give up (I know more than I ever wanted/needed to know about V8s now)

Question :
*looks down*If you could only ever eat one thing again..what would it be?

Loo

polson
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 20:21

Pizza.  All four food groups.

Question:  If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only hook up your MSN to one person from OTF, who would it be?

mezoti
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 21:42

Why, I'm going to get hit for this - but Katelyn of course! She was my first friend here. *l* or if not Hydra..or Eagle..or Sidne...

Glad that'll never happen ;)

If you could only see the world as one color, what color would you pick?

katelyn
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 21:53

Hey, cool. I didn't expect to receive the honor! :P *mutters about stupid hosts who are bad at bookkeeping*

The answer to the universe is........ BLUE! (And all shades of it, mind you. I wouldn't settle for a single pigment of a single color.)

If you could read a single person's mind and find out whatever information from them you wanted to, who would that person be and/OR what would you want to know?

mezoti
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 22:02

My parents. *l* I want to know why they work the way they do.

*mutters about bookeeping with you and idly gets them a secretary*

If you could only read one book for the rest of your life - what one would you pick and why?

katelyn
# Posted: 10 Nov 2003 22:10

I haven't even read it yet, but I have a feeling.

The Book of Disquiet. Fernando Pessoa is the author. In short, it's a collection of jounral entries and letters sent by this poet during his lifetime. They're chronologically ordered as well as they could be, so as to lessen confusion.

Why? It offers insights into a fantastically artistic man's mind. He perceives the world in a slightly different manner than most human beings. His whole life was taking time to smell the roses.

In fact, I would learn Portuguese so that I would be capable of reading this book in its original context. Translations tend to take so much away from the original meanings.

*g* You're on the beach. Oh, look, a lamp. Okay, you know where this is going. Three wishes, no wishing for more wishes, and these babies have to count. They have to be your three deepest desires or else you don't receive them. What are they (or at least, a general idea)?

cellblok1138
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 01:32

Wish one:  A gourmet chef with all the ingredients in the world to have any meal at any time of the day.
Wish two:  A full bar with coffee percolater.
Wish three:  One of the biggest computers in the world, connected to a TV projector so I can play games, surf the net, and watch DVD's all day long.

*Notice how I didn't wish for a hundred gorgeous babes there*  :} *That would have been wish number 4*  :D  :k

Question:  A cat always lands on its feet.  Bread always lands butter side down.  If you attached the bread (butter side up) to the cats back, would it float?

Dwayne

hobbie
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 03:08

no it wouldn't, the bread would detach itself and fall down, butter side down, next to the cat who would have landed on its feet.

what would you end up doing if otf went down permanently? (hypotetical situation which I hope is as absurd as it appears me to be ;) )

goose
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 03:14

We'll end up having no lives at all, that was simple :P

*coughs* =P

Why does Eagle call me 'Minime'? *lol*

Goose

deanna
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 05:07

Dag on there's some good questions that I plan to wander around asking all my friends, since they only get to be answered once *L*

Duck ~ I don't know, maybe at one point in time Eagle truly hoped you were the spawn of himself, and whereas many peeps have chosen through the course of free will to be PV Wannabe's and CT Wannabe's....Eagle has chosen you to be an Eagley Wannabe, thus making you a Minnihim *veg*

Q: Referring up to Dwayne's wishes.....Why do guys ALWAYS want beautiful girls? *L* And if the said genie in a bottle truly existed and all the beautiful people were off being together, what would all the ugly people do with each other? *lmao*

hongjun
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 05:28

Hmm

They would throw the biggest party in the world!!

Why is the heating at my school broken?

Hong

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 06:03

Due to cost-cut-education-skimping-freeze-your-nuts-off-rubbish!

Good effort Louise, It's actually 4th, 8th and 12th!

4th comes from half the nuber of cylinders of a V8 because there's a firing event every 720 degrees and the others orders are simply multiples of this!

In a hostile environment, what is more important-survival by conforming and becoming like the ones who opress you, selling your values down the road- but surviving
Or
Defiantly standing up for what you believe in – and ultimately dying for those beliefs in a romantic blaze of glory to become a martyr to your cause?

lupus
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 06:12

A mixture of both. And it also depends on circumstanses. I know I would die for my religious and moral beliefs (compromise is not an option) but I would do all I could to survive.

Which Jack Higgins book does Hannah Bernstien nearly drown? (Im trying to find it, cos I desperatly want to re-read it)

sidne
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 14:41

That one! *points to it* I don't know ;)

Er...

Why does PV like to smuu me so much?! :?

rpmobsession
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 14:50

Because smuuing you is more fun then smuuing your parents!!...well maybe? :|

If you HAD to die by burning to death or suffocation which would you choose and why?

-RPM

polson
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 15:32

Suffocation.  Simply because of the pain factor but I think it's far more frightening (personal experience).

If you could die by hypothermia or fire?

demonvamp
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 20:32

Hypothermia, you just fall asleep *thinks the questions are a tad morbid*

Aside from pills, does anyone have a sure fire cure for a bad headache?

Queen Demon *ouch*

richard
# Posted: 11 Nov 2003 23:34

Erm...... getting drunk? Tho that woud lead to other discomforts, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Why is it that every time you are in a hurry, everyone else tries to walk/drive/move as slowly as possible?

lupus
# Posted: 12 Nov 2003 01:13

Its your brains synapses working faster than normal making evryhing else seem slower
OR
it is  every one else that becomes slower

:v  :o  :(  v funny sidne. Thats no answer! GRRRRRRRR :o

anyway. My question is, How long is a peice of string?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 40 . 41 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.172
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0