· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Ask the OTFer below you a question
<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . >>
hobbie
# Posted: 21 Feb 2006 13:09

Film/TV-wise? Futurama.

Our secret is out! Damn it, people, it's not easy keeping a low profile, you know!   Ray - code 1-0-7; bail out! :o

Why does Polson want a gerbil named after Nicoll? :k

bria
# Posted: 21 Feb 2006 13:11

We're not getting into that discussion again, sweetheart. Polson has no judgement and "Polgara" would be a much better name for it, and I won't change my mind on that subject. :v

Wait, how did they guess? :? You think maybe we could pull a 3-9-5 on them? :)

Why didn't Nicoll use an uppercase for Hobbie in his Feb. 21 2006,08: 19 post? :(

bria
# Posted: 25 Feb 2006 06:50

Because you're not worthy of an uppercase. And that question sucks, I told you so. :(

Does Polgara really have gerbil-like tendencies? :?

nicoll
# Posted: 25 Feb 2006 16:19

I always thought she was more hamsterish but the rodent theme is definately a good one ;)

Exactly what kind of revenge attack will Polgara launch against me for this post?

Edit: BTW Hobbie didn't get a capital H because at the time Nicoll didn't know of Hobbie's ability to prepare a romantic meal for two.

tiamai
# Posted: 26 Feb 2006 04:13

something devilishly fiendish!  Maybe stuffing a few hamsters, big fat long haired ones (coz they bite!;) down your girly pants.  

Why did I bother posting here?

fat_man
# Posted: 26 Feb 2006 14:59

you wanted to get involved.

Does my nose look fat in this?

yours,

man, fat

babel
# Posted: 26 Feb 2006 17:28

<!--QuoteBegin--fat_man+Feb. 26 2006,14:59--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (fat_man @ Feb. 26 2006,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->you wanted to get involved.<br><br>Does my nose look fat in this?<br><br>yours,<br><br>man, fat<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>No, FM, you look perfectly divine and the colour suits you so! <br><br><br>My question is simply, 'why?'

deanna
# Posted: 26 Feb 2006 20:04

why    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (hw, w)
adv.
For what purpose, reason, or cause; with what intention, justification, or motive: Why is the door shut? Why do birds sing?

conj.
The reason, cause, or purpose for which: I know why you left.
Usage Problem. On account of which; for which: “The reason why [regular verbs] are called regular is that we can predict what all the other three forms are” (Randolph Quirk).

n. pl. whys
The cause or intention underlying a given action or situation: studying the whys of antisocial behavior.
A difficult problem or question.

interj.
Used to express mild surprise, indignation, or impatience.

That's Why :P

My question is this?

How do you stop that burning sensation??

polson
# Posted: 27 Feb 2006 09:37

Butter.  *shudders*

I protest!  I have PLENTY of judgement!!!!!!

Why does Bria have no faith in me?

babel
# Posted: 27 Feb 2006 11:53

<!--QuoteBegin--polson+Feb. 27 2006,09:37--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (polson @ Feb. 27 2006,09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Butter.  *shudders*<br><br>I protest!  I have PLENTY of judgement!!!!!!<br><br>Why does Bria have no faith in me?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Because the evil anti-Polson gnomes have been whispering into her again, and foolishly, she paid attention!<br><br><br>Question: why are my sausages on fire?

demonvamp
# Posted: 27 Feb 2006 12:12

Because George Forman took back his Lean, Mean fat reducing grilling machine.

QD

Did I really name one of those gerbils, Princess Valium?

babel
# Posted: 4 Mar 2006 00:11

I just asked him and he says that, yes, you did, though he doesn't know why, his usual tipple is pro-plus!

Why is life such a pile of brown smelly stuff at times? Answer that one if you can! ;)

polson
# Posted: 4 Mar 2006 08:05

Because we live in a fallen world. *shrugs* That was too easy!  Give me a hard one. *lmao*

Why oh why oh why oh WHY am I this hot?

jedimkypd
# Posted: 4 Mar 2006 15:26

because the oven has caught on fire again  :?

... no?  :( alright then...

Why can't i think of a better question than this?

Neeb

krillen488
# Posted: 4 Mar 2006 17:01

umm no idea

what color do Smurfs turn when you strangle them?

polson
# Posted: 4 Mar 2006 17:27

Blue.  That's why it's hard to tell when they're dead.

What's the point?

tiamai
# Posted: 5 Mar 2006 01:51

The sharp bit.

Where oh where have all the pink elephants gone?

christena
# Posted: 5 Mar 2006 12:29

to dance with the purple llamas and  rainbow colored  monkies :D

Why'd she have to go and not me?

polson
# Posted: 5 Mar 2006 15:06

There are probably reasons we don't know the answeres to these kinds of questions.  In all honesty, no answer could possibly ever take away the sting or nullify our mourning hearts.

Why's it so hard to trust?

babel
# Posted: 5 Mar 2006 15:13

Because when that trust is betrayed so regularly and by so many people, it is hard to trust again.

Why is the curry the single greatest culinary achievement of the human race?

polson
# Posted: 5 Mar 2006 21:47

:? I thought it Timbits were  the single greatest culinary achievement of the human race.

Well?  Curry or Timbits*?

*For those not lucky enough to know what a Timbit is, it is in essence the donut hole - if you've ever wondered where the middle went - except much better than your average donut hole, no, this is a Timbit and if you are lucky enough, is often accompanied with a winning roll up the rim to win**!

**See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hortons

hongjun
# Posted: 6 Mar 2006 06:24

Hmm

It has to be curry because curry is just wonderful and we even had a whole thread on curry................then of course its the fact that it is not just one curry there are so many different curries out there to eat.  As well as the fact that you can find curries everywhere which is not true of a Timbit

Do you dunk your biscuits (cookies)?

polson
# Posted: 6 Mar 2006 08:23

No.

Now wait a minute...if something is rare (not in Canada, but elswhere) does that not make it even MORE precious?  You can get curry anywhere.  It's kind of boring.  It's not exotic anymore, it's common.  But Timbits!  Timbits are special!  If I live my country, I miss my Timmy's (and was in fact slightly offended there are Timmy's in the States...it's OURS!  Let us have this one thing! *).  All right, I confess...I don't like curry.  Not even a little bit.  I'll eat it if I must...but it's not something I'd go out of my way for.  I'd go out of my way for a Timbit.  Thankfully tho, since there's a Timmy's on every block, I never have to go out of my way. :)

Have you ever had Tim Hortons?

*Stupid  ;)  smilies....

jayneway
# Posted: 6 Mar 2006 10:56

YES! I LOVE TimBits...but that's the only thing I have at Tim Hortons. I really miss them being this side 'o the pond  :(

Are bananas evil?

kassandra
# Posted: 6 Mar 2006 16:48

Sometimes, if they're sold at a certain deli that charges an extra dime simply because they can and then lie about the price.  Idiots.  

Why are Girl Scout Cookies so addicting?

polson
# Posted: 9 Mar 2006 08:20

Because Girl Scouts are so cute and anything that cute has to be yummy. :k

If Kady and Polson told you to jump off a bridge after you go to their Almost-Free-Counselling-Booth, would you?

babel
# Posted: 9 Mar 2006 10:18

As long as you both jumped with me to give me something to land on, yes :k

Why have so many people applying for the job I advertised in the paper not bothered reading the job description? Answer that and you get a Tutfy the Squirrel badge!

demonvamp
# Posted: 9 Mar 2006 11:51

Because the unemployment service demands a quota of jobs applied for, not neccessarily got. So people apply to you, tell the evil job centre people they're being good little folk and carry on getting dole cash, safe in the knowledge they'd never get the job, whilst you field their calls.

QD

When will ch4 show season one of Smallville

:o

eagle
# Posted: 23 Aug 2006 20:01

Hopefully never, that way you'll be spared the atrocious script writing.

Why is it that only weeks after one wrist heals, the other wrist acts up to take its place? =( I want to type without paaaaaaiiiiin!

deanna
# Posted: 23 Aug 2006 20:35

*nods* Sympathy pains...

Why do I suddenly seem to be stalking Eagle, on the forums, in the middle of the night? *L*

<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.094
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0