· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Personality Test
zilette
# Posted: 29 Dec 2003 18:39

Personality Test

Says I am Introspective, Sensitive, Reflective.

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

What does that mean in English?

I do have strong friendships.....I don't have a lot of true friends but the ones I do are true blue. Accept me as I am as I do them.  

Can't mind being alone as it is as it is.  And no I do not become bored.  Always have things to do.

lzrman
# Posted: 29 Dec 2003 21:11

Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured

Bug

missmaul
# Posted: 30 Dec 2003 02:20

Same as lzrbug.

MM

deanna
# Posted: 30 Dec 2003 04:46

Romantic
Dreamy
Emotional

You are a very sensitive person. You refuse to view things only from a sober, rational standpoint. What your feelings tell you is just as important to you. In fact, you feel it is important to have dreams in life, too.

You reject people who scorn romanticism and are guided only by rationality. You refuse to let anything confine the rich variety of your moods and emotions.

rag451
# Posted: 30 Dec 2003 06:03

I thoroughly dislike it when I read personality tests and view all matter of results, only to find I match up with all of them! And I don't even have multiple personalities. *laugh*

Robert Griffith

dierna
# Posted: 30 Dec 2003 11:25

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

Gah...this is soo me it's scarry! But I think I took this same test...or one similar to it years ago in Psychology class   :?  :D

gusto5
# Posted: 31 Dec 2003 10:18

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

sounds like me, it does.

rpmobsession
# Posted: 31 Dec 2003 17:04

um...

Carefree
Playful
Cheerful

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."

You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise.

It's sorta me...?

-RPM

hobbie
# Posted: 1 Jan 2004 03:07

Peaceful
Discreet
Non-Aggressive

You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.

stav219
# Posted: 2 Jan 2004 08:59

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

How very true... *reflects*

Tin-Char D'Un

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 2 Jan 2004 21:27

hm. same as dave *L* is true, mostly

--shadow

polson
# Posted: 2 Jan 2004 22:40

Evil
Brilliant
Unstable

Hmmmm....I don't think I took the same test as you guys...

zilette
# Posted: 3 Jan 2004 04:28

<!--QuoteBegin--polson+Jan. 02 2004,22:40--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (polson @ Jan. 02 2004,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Evil<br>Brilliant<br>Unstable<br><br>Hmmmm....I don't think I took the same test as you guys...<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>No you didn't take the test or you are definitely on another page.  <br><br>Evil I don't think so<br>Diabolical yes<br>Brilliant ?????? <br>Lunatic that is the ticket <br>Unstable well yes but in a nice way <br>Demented most definitely<br><br>We could make up our own test Pols.<br><br>Boss Dragon Z

walkerofsky
# Posted: 3 Jan 2004 16:15

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your enviroment than do most people. You detest superficiality, you'd rather be alone than suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

That's pretty accurate I have to say. :)

-WoS-

lupus
# Posted: 6 Jan 2004 02:15

Down to Earth
Well-Balanced
Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.  

yep.

Lupus
Self-proclaimed pirate

aeon
# Posted: 6 Jan 2007 10:22

Way
Beyond
Awesome

And by the way... that link is broken. :(

lzrman
# Posted: 6 Jan 2007 15:27

Blast from the Past 3 Years!!

Helpful
Honest
Forgiving

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.044
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0