· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Introduce yourself to the OTF Community
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
crazytexan
# Posted: 15 Oct 2004 07:15

Greetings!

If you are new to Outpost10f.com you can use this thread to test out the forums, tell us a little about yourself, and offer bribes to the senior officers. :)

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 15 Oct 2004 12:16

Welcome to our Little Happy Corner of OTF.. Where we will be having loads of laughs with

'Funnies'
Post jokes, riddles, video clips..anything that you think is funny

And of coure Births.. wedding .. engagements.. even getting a job * shudders * if you know of some one who is down and needs cheering up.. let them know your thinking of them..  

..and not forgetting birthdays.. Our Beloved leader Andrew's Maxwell birthday is on the 17th so what better way to Kick start the Birthday thread.

EVERYONE who has a birthday will be added to this thread.. But ( always a but ) only if you are an activemember..  so.. no matter what rank you are.. from Ensign to Admiral.. from the cleaner to the cook.. your birthday will be celebrated

and as CT said..come and introduce yourself.. we would love to hear from you..and as for bribes.. Mine are Daff's *l*

* Jadzia *

unregistered_member
# Posted: 23 Oct 2004 14:44

*waves*...I'm new-ish....by almost two weeks i think its been.
And I would offer a bribe...but I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer...just my annoyance...although I guess I could be someone's slave for the day. But I doubt that would be an attractive offer either... :P

So anyway...hello to all you wonderful folkz...take care..and don't forget that Ketchup is the best condiment.    ;)

eagle
# Posted: 23 Oct 2004 15:11

Pasta day, huh? =P
*amends that to be the 23rd and continues making dinner*

Oh, and for anyone looking to sell themselves into bondage, Engineering is always looking for people to pick up Lin's stray peanut shells.. ;o)

dimi0474
# Posted: 24 Oct 2004 09:03

Dimi : Hi all, I'm Dimi and i'm a Star Wars - fan.
Group : Hello Dimi !
I collect star wars action figures, one day i'm hoping to start making diarama's...
I also work for the press as a hobby (freelance) so I also collect autographed photos from the star wars actors and any celebrities actually. I already own a lot of pics and interviews that i have done recent years, and I still want more ! hehehe
Any questions/deals/offers you can e-mail me at dimi.depoortere@skynet.be

lucient
# Posted: 24 Oct 2004 11:40

it's nice to see that some of the newest members are taking a look around this place along with chatting :)

if you guys have any questions, feel free to post them here and somebody will answer them...eventually :D

Luc Deathstryke

sylvius
# Posted: 24 Oct 2004 19:02

I'm glad I put this link into my welcoming letter as I only sent this new member's letter today! :)

Sylvius

deanna
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 04:32

*waves Hi* Welcome to the Outpost! We're mostly friendly...enjoy your visit! Come play lots :)

~daTreehouse Goddess

hongjun
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 19:06

Hey,

Welcome to the outpost!

Hong

kevkc
# Posted: 6 Nov 2004 06:11

Welcome to OTF you lot!

On behalf of Trivia, I'd like to invite you all to come along to the next trivia event! It's this saturday at 12PST. Check the departmental updates board for more information!

See you there!
KC
Trivia Team Leader
(and all-round madman)

sg8472
# Posted: 6 Nov 2004 15:05

Hi, my name is SG/Shane/"Hey, you over there! :o" :D

I'm not new here... :( n00biness is fun. How I miss it?

Anyway, welcome to the Outpost. And while that is important, it is not why I am posting here. :)

I'd just like to point out, that I'm MaDdEr than KC :o

Thank you!

Oh, and welcome again. See, it's like a veritable mad-house. People love it here. *skips into the white padded room*

SG
... all around madder-man than KC!

iain
# Posted: 11 Nov 2004 03:53

:(

Why is Shane eating the padding? :(

Iain

altariel
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 14:20

It appears that this thread had fallen into disuse.  In an attempt to reinvigorate it, I will introduce myself.

Good evening (ala Bela Lugosi's Dracula).  I am a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism and about the only thing I watch on tv now is the Sci-Fi channel.  Just watched Chronicles of Riddick for the 3rd time last night, much fun.

I don't really go watch movies that aren't sci-fi and/or death and destruction any more.  No reason to, the producers know what I like.  :P

I have been fighting rapier (Three Muskateers style fighting) in the SCA for almost 10 years.  I read alot of Mercedes Lackey and Anne McCaffrey.  My favorite colors are red and black.

That should give you a quick taste of who I am.

deanna
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 16:11

Welcome Welcome Welcome Altariel :)

You should fit right in here, have a look around (I see you've been to the Cabana already...YAY!;)

Hope to see you in the chat!

~The Treehouse Goddess, Kym
*who is nowhere near as Mad as SG or Iain*

wannebediva
# Posted: 17 Dec 2004 09:15

Hello everyone!! It is was so pleasant for a newbie cyber-dork like to me to find such a wonderful Star Trek site!!!  I also enjoy LOTR very, very much.  You have all been so polite and patient, I hope to be chatting up to speed with all of you soon and often!  Have a great day!  0:) wannebediva

sg8472
# Posted: 17 Dec 2004 09:25

Welcome to the madhouse wannabediva :)

And as for your question, Iain... my answer is "Coz :P" :)

And Kymmie is quite mad! :? :)

SG

kevkc
# Posted: 17 Dec 2004 16:02

For the record, I am much madder than Shane.

He's just older than me and thus has more mad experience...

But if you take it as madness per year, I'm waaaaaaaay ahead...

He just seems madder, but really, I am...

Oh, and welcome, you new people!
KC
(Mad)

iain
# Posted: 17 Dec 2004 17:19

Shane: It's a sine! :?

*nods at KC* It's true, you know. Just ask him about Nonchalant. :? ;)

Iain

demonvamp
# Posted: 19 Dec 2004 10:26

Hi new folk, I'm Queen Demon, you can spot me jotting down KC's notes via shorthand and rescuing him from certain peril *dramatic pause* other than that I'll be in my disco pocket, Kym's cabana, and/or looking for gin.

Queen Demon, Queen of the Universe and all-round secretarial type evil!

sg8472
# Posted: 19 Dec 2004 12:59

KC: That arguement does not hold up. Madness per annum only works as an excuse for people in denial. :(

Shane's madness kicks Kev's bootay!!!:o

Iain: It's Sin Cos of the Tan :?

PS. Who exactly were you trying to say was madder? :[

And... LEAVE NONCHALANT THE GORLLA OUT OF THIS! :o

SG
:)

diane_dragonsayer
# Posted: 20 Dec 2004 23:13

Yay for other SCAdians!, and for fencers too...WHEE!!!   What kingdom do you happen to live in?

Diane Dragonsayer :)

hongjun
# Posted: 21 Dec 2004 01:04

Hey

*thawps seniors who are fighting over who is madder than who*

Welcome to those of you who are new!!

Hong

richard
# Posted: 21 Dec 2004 01:33

If I say I'm new, do I get a cookie? :)

altariel
# Posted: 21 Dec 2004 07:44

<!--QuoteBegin--diane_dragonsayer+Dec. 20 2004,23:13--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (diane_dragonsayer @ Dec. 20 2004,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yay for other SCAdians!, and for fencers too...WHEE!!!   What kingdom do you happen to live in?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>I am in Atlantia.

diane_dragonsayer
# Posted: 22 Dec 2004 00:20

Thats fantastic.  I live in the Middle Kingom, so we're not too far from each other in the scope of the Knowne Worlde.  

Welcome...:)

Richard: sweetie I'll give you a cookie...

Diane Dragonsayer

scorger
# Posted: 22 Dec 2004 11:21

Yay!
A warm welcome to all the newbies :) !
Make yourselves at home, and help yourselves to the
homemade cookies *points to the plate on the table*.

We have a wonderfull library here at the Outpost, be sure to
check it out.

If you have any questions or if you want a Star-Trek novel recomendations, feel free to ask  ;) .

Scorger.

secretly
# Posted: 27 Dec 2004 12:03

*slips in to welcome people and generally join the madness*

umm.. Hey! I'm Kooki, general cookie-queen, as of today, and umm... im usually around somewhere on otf if anyone has any questions *g*

Iain, Shane is eating the padding? And i wasnt informed? :? *goes to join* :)
Shane, You were eating the padding? And i wasnt informed? :? *is apparently already eating*
Richard, *feeds cookies* :)

- Kooks
KC's little worker peep and general madgirl :?

hydralisk
# Posted: 11 Feb 2005 19:18

hi, my name is Hydra, I'm new here.... :}

I enjoy long walks on the beach, reading a good book by the fireplace, and injecting my wit into just about anything....*stabs Iain with a needle and injects him* see? :P

-Hydra

oh, welcome all ya new folks....don't let how I act scare you, that comes later :)

richard
# Posted: 12 Feb 2005 02:09

A word of advise to everyone new.....

If all else fails, blame Hobbie. *nods*

deanna
# Posted: 14 Feb 2005 04:51

Some rules you won't find in the General Guidelines Book...

"Blame Hobbie"
"Fear Jon"
"Worship the Treehouse Goddess"
"Let Iain think he's confusing you"
" :v  @ PV"
" :k @ Tin Char whoever..Dave"
"NEVER EVER Brown Nose CT"
"Hug Jaden Korr (she'll be less trigger happy that way)"
"Be Nice and Welcoming or feel the wrath of Luc"
"Call FM a girl"  :?
"Fear Toddy...or else See Unwritten Rule 2"
" :D @ all of it or go insane"

~K

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.147
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0