· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Worst Case Scenerio
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
rasharra
# Posted: 10 Mar 2005 12:16

:D

I would have a tough time answering this one...but Dave told me to say that I'd choose Michiel. So I did, cause he looks better in a dress! Plus, if worse came to worst I could make him do all the work.

Ok!
Q: If you had to choose between being Blind, or being Deaf, what would it be?

-Rasharra

hongjun
# Posted: 10 Mar 2005 15:15

Hmm,

I would choose to be Deaf as I already know some sign language.

Okay two people were in trouble in a river one of them is over 60 and the other is under 10 years old and you can only save one, who do you save?

Hong

rpmobsession
# Posted: 10 Mar 2005 20:51

Hands down, the 10 year old. They have yet to live there life while the older person has lived a pretty full life.

Q: Would you rather be Medieval styled tortured to death or be put to death by the electric chair?

-RPMObsession

sidne
# Posted: 10 Mar 2005 21:09

Electric chair. :?

Ok, who would you rather talk to on the phone, Eagle or Amanda? :D

rasharra
# Posted: 11 Mar 2005 21:43

:D

Eaglehoulihoulihoulio or Amanda? Probably Eagle, and I'd pump him for computer fix-it advice so I can talk to anyone I want.

Ok!
Q: Romantic starry night...blanket, bubbly, boombox. What's on the boombox, Johnny Mathis or Indigo Girls?
Careful, this says alot about you *L*

stav219
# Posted: 12 Mar 2005 10:00

I have no idea who the Indigo Girls are, so I'm gonna have to go with Mr. Mathis *l*

This is totally hypothetical, okay? *cough*

If you were given the choice to spend the rest of your life with with someone who could potentially be 'the one' No matrix quotes please, Iain... and alienating your family, even though you knew they'd never cut you off completely, or forsaking your possible one true love because of how your family would react, and in so doing, possibly ruining your one chance of happiness, what would you do?

rpmobsession
# Posted: 12 Mar 2005 20:38

Screw your family. *l* But seriously, in the end, what your parents/relatives/friends say about who you love doesn't matter. They don't love that person for you...you do. And, once they realize they aren't changing anything between you and her...I mean that person. :P They'll come around.

Q: Would you either answer those 50 long questioned survey with all those personal yet completely un-private questions or answer one person's question that is very personal?

-RPMObsession

P.S. Sorry if it's confusing. :P

christena
# Posted: 12 Mar 2005 21:37

Hmmmmm...well, I think I would answer the one person's personal question cause...
let's face it...
I don't have the attention span to do 50 :P
No really,if it's a person I trust...they can ask me what ever they want. :)

If you were walking down the road,minding your own business, and you came across a bag of money...lots of money!
Would you turn it in to the police and wait for a reward?
Or would you run and hide the money till it was safe and then spend it?
:k

brady
# Posted: 13 Mar 2005 04:27

Sadly, I'm a boring goody-goody and would turn it in.  =(  *L@Chrissy*  What a bizarre question.

Ok, you are the leader of a country (Prime Minister, President, King/Queen, etc.) and you are faced with a problem requiring you to make one of two decisions.  Decision A will ensure your nations economic prosperity and security, but will compromise environmental policy.  Decision B will bring your country into line with the popular global environmental policies of the day, and help to put the world back on track to long-term sustainablity.  This option may also put pressure on other nations to follow the example you set, thus having much wider long-term implications.  Your nation's economy, however, well be damaged.

Which decision do you make?   :?

deanna
# Posted: 13 Mar 2005 11:58

*looking at the King of Randomness now* Well...as the Treehouse Goddess and lover of the universe I would probably go with the Eco-Friendly Save the Planet sort of deal. That way in the long run there will be an earth around for our kids to live on and thus prosper in their time. Everything really isn't (or shouldn't be) always about money.

*l* That's just silly......

Q: Would you rather have a very contagious disease for two months, and none of your friends or family could visit you, or a non-contagious disease for a year and just be sick?

stav219
# Posted: 13 Mar 2005 13:05

Eh, I'm a fairly solitary person anyway, but I absolutely hate being sick *l* I'll take the short-term illness and to hell with people. :P

Kisses or cuddles? :)

kevkc
# Posted: 14 Mar 2005 09:58

Cuddles.

There's nothing more comforting than a hug. Nothing. I much prefer hugses to kisses... Hugses are so much more... *insert soothing, cuddly, happy noises here*

Tattoo or Piercing.

demonvamp
# Posted: 14 Mar 2005 10:11

Tattoo.

QD

Grow old gracefully, and with some character to your face, or botox yourself to death and look like Liza Minelli's ex?

sg8472
# Posted: 14 Mar 2005 11:12

Gracefully... I don't like needles also :?

Dying before the rest of your family... or dying after them??

deanna
# Posted: 15 Mar 2005 04:26

I'm going to die before the rest of my family, simply cause the cosmos knows I could never make it alone, I'd be so very sad! That and I already know my "tombstone" is going to say "I'll save you a seat with a view" oh and when you bury me please remember I'm going out wearing my wedding gown, and someone has to say "she's wearing her wedding gown as a symbol of her telling you all "See some things really do last forever"" *veg* (Ok maybe I've given this tooooo much thought)

Q: One true love for the rest of your life, or various loves, each unique and each adding something different to your life experiences?

dashiva
# Posted: 15 Mar 2005 10:32

You're begining to worry me a little *l*

As many loves as it takes to learn from your mistakes, grow as a person and ultimately find the one true love of your life.

If you find them in one, good for you. If it takes two or ten or a hundred, well so long as you enjoy yourself along the way and you learn something from every relationship you've been in, it's all good.

Question: fame and fortune, or privacy and obscurity?

dashiva
# Posted: 15 Mar 2005 10:41

<!--QuoteBegin--christena+Mar. 09 2005,20:35--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (christena @ Mar. 09 2005,20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->okies...<br>If you had a  best friend that you truly loved but that friend was on drugs and you disagreed with this person doing that.. If you knew the only way for that person  to get help was to be busted..would you turn them in? this is your VERY best friend in the world... it could make them hate you forever or be grateful..you never know..<br>What would you choose?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>I know this is an old post, but i've only just read it and I've been in this situation a few years ago and so I thought i'd answer...<br><br>I chose at the time not to turn her in to anyone (for several reasons) and did my best to talk her around myself. After a lot of effort and a heavy strain on our friendship, I eventually lost patience. <br><br>My friend is now dead (aged 23) so if anyone else is ever in this situation I urge you to do the right thing and notify someone of their problem!

deanna
# Posted: 19 Mar 2005 10:27

Fame and Fortune Baby :)

Questy: Would you rather be caught downloading illegal songs, or stealing an album from a music store?

dashiva
# Posted: 19 Mar 2005 11:26

I'd rather be caught stealing the album, since the penalty would be much lighter. I'd never steal a cd though, and I often illegally download.

Question: would you move far away from all of your friends and family to be with your love, or is that too big a sacrafice?

bria
# Posted: 20 Mar 2005 14:09

That's tough... it would depend. I would probably move away from my family, and my friends  because I don't really have any really close friends... however, if it meant that I could never ever see any of these people again, then no. And I'd expect the guy I love to understand that, too. I'd probably move if I could live in the country though, and if I could still visit with my family and friends.

Question: If you had to make a decision between gaining a huge amount of wealth for yourself, and vastly improving the overall situation in the world (i.e., economic, politlical etc), what would you do? No matter what you decide... no one will ever know. Meaning no one would blame you, and no one would praise you. Well?

eagle
# Posted: 20 Mar 2005 16:02

I would choose the latter, no question. Sure, it's easy to say that, but I honestly think I would. Whenever I think about having a great deal of money, I almost always come around to thinking about how I'd use it to change the world so just up and changing it without all the hassel seems like a good deal.

Tot or ?

nobbe
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 02:13

The evil bat looking thing.

If you had to choose between Eden for humanity but you yourself not being able to see it or living through world war three, what would you choose?

osiris
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 02:55

Eden for Humanity, While All those saps are there I gain sole control of the rest of the world!  :k

Spotless, Huge house that is Plagued by Angry gibbons outside constantly making noise 24/7 or a House that's constantly a mess but Quiet

richard
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 03:38

As someone who lived next to a firestation and right under the landing path of an airport I've learned that one quite easily gets used to noise when it's 24/7.
So, I'll go for the spotless and huge domicile. ;)

Cornflakes or Ricekrispies?

sonata
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 15:24

Cornflakes. They're better for you. :P

You fall desperately in love with your best friend in the whole world. It seems like an ideal situation but unfortunately she (or he) doesn't feel the same way. After years its clear that nothing will ever change of this situation.

Do you live your life single and lonely in a state of eternally unrequited love? Or do you simply try to move on, knowing full well that you'll never love whomever you're with the way you love your best friend?

Crack that one you nutbars... :k

- Jesse

nobbe
# Posted: 21 Mar 2005 21:32

Simple, you quietly accept the fact that the situation is never going to change. They just can't love you back.

C'mon Jesse, you're asking a gay guy. Every gay guy has fallen hopelessly in love with one of their close friends. I'm sure gay girls do too, but meh, I don't know enough lesbians to have this conversation with to know for sure.

If you knew that a coworker was going to get fired at work and you didn't peticularly care for the coworker, but you still respected them, would you inform them despite the fact your employer has informed you not to tell the person to be terminated so they might clean up their act in time to save themselves? (The reason you found out about them getting fired is because you've been asked to switch your shift about to pick up their shifts.)

richard
# Posted: 22 Mar 2005 05:20

Assuming you're working at a decent company that doesn't just fire people at random, just for the hell of it....... Don't tell.

Your coworker is due for termination for a reason. Should you tell, you not only run the risk of jepordizing your own job, but also, your coworker might clean up his act to prevent being fired, only to fall back into his old behavior later on.

Your husband/wife has been in a coma for 15 years with no hope of ever coming out of it. Do you let him/her die or should you respect his/her parents wish to let him/her live like a plant untill the body finally withers away with old age?

nobbe
# Posted: 24 Mar 2005 20:51

I mark this one down to an impossable question and hereby motion for it to be skipped.

So, when you've got a headache do you sleep it off or do you take drugs and hope it goes away?

deanna
# Posted: 30 Mar 2005 08:15

*Thwaps Tom* you can't skip a question...you have to answer it :P

Play by the rules *re-reads Richey's Question*

You give up your rights to make the choice for him/her and let the parents do what they will, pray for your loved one and move on with your life. Afterall, you do know in your heart they would NOT want to live like that, but momma and daddy brought him/her into the world, by blood they should have as much say as you, but you shouldn't have to carry that burden forever. Give him/her back to mom and dad that's pretty much what I'd do. Call me heartless if you will :) But it really is a no win situation :)

Tom: I always take drugs and keep going, I rarely have time to just sleep it off. :P

Your on a roadtrip and your car dies, and your cellphone happens to be back at home. You Goober! Do you stay with the car and hope a cop comes along, or do you hoof it to look for help, and if so, would you or would you not accept a ride from a stranger??

:)

katrina
# Posted: 30 Mar 2005 09:17

Assuming that I'd not be alone when the car died, I'd see if we couldn't figure out what was wrong and then fix it, or at least fix it to the point we could drive the car far enough along to a gas station or rest stop or some place with a phone. Failing being able to fix it, we'd probably walk to the nearest phone-bearing facility and call a tow truck from there.

You have eighty beautiful tomato plants that you have raised from seed and only room for sixty - do you try to cram the extra twenty in around the edges somewhere, or do you give the extras away to non-tomatohead friends who have room but no idea how to care properly for the plants?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.037
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0