· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Worst Case Scenerio
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
polson
# Posted: 2 Apr 2005 09:18

(to Richard's question - in the words of my parents who looked at me and said "pull the plug if I get like that" - I'd pull the plug - do the same to me).

(to Kim...I'd wait for a car with a cell phone and have them call AMA for me)

Katrina...I think there's a third option here we can all live witih.  I'd dig an extra garden wherever I could find room, maybe in the neighbor's yard, and grow them until they're just right and then huck them at said neighbor's house and car for suing me after digging holes in their garden.

My question:

Would you rather lick someone else's pussy water wound or eat someone else's hairy scab about five centimeters in diameter?

janeway_riker
# Posted: 8 Apr 2005 04:49

<!--QuoteBegin--polson+April 02 2005,09:18--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (polson @ April 02 2005,09:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->(to Richard's question - in the words of my parents who looked at me and said "pull the plug if I get like that" - I'd pull the plug - do the same to me).<br><br>(to Kim...I'd wait for a car with a cell phone and have them call AMA for me)<br><br>Katrina...I think there's a third option here we can all live witih.  I'd dig an extra garden wherever I could find room, maybe in the neighbor's yard, and grow them until they're just right and then huck them at said neighbor's house and car for suing me after digging holes in their garden.<br><br><br>My question:<br><br>Would you rather lick someone else's pussy water wound or eat someone else's hairy scab about five centimeters in diameter?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br><font color="#DD00DD"><font size="4">I would choose neither one. That is to gross.  I am surprised the question was allowed here. After all, this is not a sex site. We are a family friendly site.<br><br>Question:<br><br>Your at an ATM Machine, and there is a lineup behind you. do you <br><br>A)  Cover your hand more, so people can't see your pin # or<br><br>B)  Turn around and ask people to move back, and look around to make sure nobody is taking a picture of your pin#, too defraud you later.<br><br><font color="blue"><font size="4">Kathryn Janeway-Riker

deanna
# Posted: 8 Apr 2005 06:29

*shakes her head sadly* Poor KJR...leave it up to you to read Polson's question wrong...she was NOT referring to anything that has anything to do with sex. *lol*
When you get a huge cut...and it scabs over but it leaks a nasty yellowish substance, it's called Puss....that is what she was referring to, nasty funky yucky cuts. Pols would never ever refer to anything sexual in nature. But thank you for allowing us all to know where your  mind was at :P

You're right however, Pols that question is yucky! I think I'd choose option C: Kill me! *L*

About the ATM one...whatever I'd probably just type in my pin super fast, but I guess I'd cover it with my hand if need to...I wouldn't stand there shouting at the peeps in line behind me or anything else that's just silly!

Q: If you woke up one morning and found you were a cartoon character, would you hope the world you woke up in would be more like The Jetsons or The Flintstones?

kevkc
# Posted: 8 Apr 2005 14:57

The Jetsons! :D

And I'd want a robot precisely like Rosie. I ♥ that robot! :D

You will be plagued every time you log into OTF with one of the following. Which do you choose:

• Lamers
  • The current group of crap simmers that are plaguing the CCC on a regular basis
  • KC

• demonvamp
    # Posted: 8 Apr 2005 16:02

KC

QD

Cross a minefield, or swim through shark infested waters... with a cut leg :?

rpmobsession
    # Posted: 8 Apr 2005 19:30

Mine field. At least, I have some chance. :P

And, about the ATM one. I'd ask them to please step back. It's rude to be right behind someone while they are at one of those. And, in fact, many a times, I've seen people kindly ask others to move back.

Would you rather sleep all day and miss an important event, or go to the event and not sleep for day?

-RPMObsession

bria
    # Posted: 10 Apr 2005 13:21

Go to the event! You only live once, and you can always catch up later. Anyway, I'm Iain, and he transcends sleep.

So... would you rather eat nothing but pineapples for a month, or run 5 kilometers every morning and every evening for a month? :?

iain
    # Posted: 10 Apr 2005 16:46

(And precisely! :D  That is why Iain is awake just now.)

What a bizarre question... it fits in perfectly! :? :[  And, besides, I have it on good authority that this question lives in the forums, which is inside the computer. Moving swiftly on, I would naturally rather sit at home, throwing my infinite supply of pineapples at the person who attempted to impose this choice on me (poor fool; they will pay for striking out a Ssi-Ruuk Thrawn! :o). *blinks disorientedly and coughs* This would then of course be followed by successfully annoying everyone in existence, and some who are not, by eating all the pineapples to hand, stating/demanding/asserting/integrating that I was still hungry, and then eating non-pineapples. If this highly well thought out plan fails, you know who to blame... and if you don't, his name begins with an "I" and is often struck out... :k

*pause*

Cancel that last description in the "if you don't" field, as otherwise I shall be destroyed! :(

The A702 is non-linear... in more ways than one. That is, bends in roads, and warped distances. But how!? =( why? :?  That is to say, would you rather attempt to fix this road, or turn it into a tourist attraction (I can see it now: "An April Fool's Joke of a Road - 24/7 Until 11 April 2005") and build a whole new one? (Note: answers involving hovercars allowed, encouraged and demanded.)

Iain

nobbe
    # Posted: 11 Apr 2005 03:22

Isn't it obvious? I'd turn it into a highly profitable tourist attraction and build a new road. That is al- er... *feels a phaser in his side* That is always assuming that the tourist attraction would feature high speed hovercarts in which to traverse this craaaaaaaaaaaazy road.

deanna
    # Posted: 12 Apr 2005 18:45

Tommy killed the thread for failing to ask a question...so I shall attempt to revive it by asking a question but failing to answer any....seeings how there's none to answer...
    Ahem...

So Yes onto my question?

If you died tomorrow, and if there was such a thing as reincarnation and if you did come back the next day, only to pay for being such a relatively rotten human you had to live your next whirl around the globe as an animal...would you rather come back as a snake or a frog?

:)

nicoll
    # Posted: 13 Apr 2005 10:25

If I get to bite Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin and kill him then I choose the snake, otherwise I'd be the frog.  Do you have any Idea what I could do with a tongue that long :?

Now I can't get frogs off the brain :|

Question: You find a small talking frog.  The frog tells you it is a rich, incredibly attractive prince/princess.  You have to kiss it to turn it back.  Ofcourse you refuse untill it promises that it'll marry you and you get to do whatever you want with it.  Do you kiss the frog and enjoy life with your new spouse or keep it in a jar and show it to all your friends? afterall a talking frog is pretty cool.

Nicoll

bria
    # Posted: 19 Apr 2005 10:22

I'd keep it in a jar and use it to annoy my brother by hiding it in his room somewhere. :) Unless it was calleds Peter, I guess, in which case I'd have to marry him. :(

If you had to choose between being thrown off a bridge or stuffed into a wheelie bin, which would you go for? :?

deanna
    # Posted: 19 Apr 2005 10:44

What's a Wheelie bin?

nicoll
    # Posted: 19 Apr 2005 10:57

Wheelie bin! For those who don't know.

deanna
    # Posted: 19 Apr 2005 11:21

OH! a trash can...

:)

I'd rather be thrown off a bridge thanks :) *hopes the bridge is over water...or else it's Ciao baby to everyone of you* :D

Would you rather be tortured for money and actually go on that stupid show Fear Factor, or be tortured by some crazed lunatic in a jungle somewhere but know your doing it to uphold some belief you have that your life is nothing compared to your nations trust?

(someone's been watching way to much TV lately)

~Kym

eagle
    # Posted: 19 Apr 2005 13:02

I'd go with Fear Factor, as bamboo shoots under the fingernails hardly compare to eatting beatles. *l*

And it's a bin with wheels. =P

Would you rather be trapped in a small room for 24 hours with Iain, or Eagle? :?

ohm
    # Posted: 19 Apr 2005 18:01

Being trapped in a small room with either will achieve the same results I fear... It's like chosing between "...quick and painless or slow and painful..." While I don't mind the dramatics in life I can live without them for 24 hours and so I'd prefer my 24 hours with Eagle  :? I'm hoping that it wont be too much worse than being stuck in a chat room with him in any case...  

You find yourself, after living a godless life, at the gates of hell. After waiting in queue for what seems to be an eternaty you find yourself at a counter, an minor demon sitting upon what looks to be an increadably uncomfortable looking chair. "Ahhhh, well we've been expecting you for some time..."
    You almost say that you would have been here sooner but the line was well past evil but decide to keep quiet. "Well," the impish demon continues, "It seems as if you were particularly bad in your life but I have to commend you on what you did to your year 2 teacher, insiring to say the least. In any event you've got the choice of your eternal damnation; will it be:

1) Britney Spears; "Oops I did it again," or,
    2) Nysc; any song, it doesn't really matter...

for the rest of eternity..."

janeway_riker
    # Posted: 5 May 2005 09:07

I would choose Britney Spears, "Jeannie in a Bottle"

Question:

If you do not like laying in the sun getting a tan, would you

A) Go to a tanning salon every couple or weeks or

B) Buy a good self tanning lotion that your lady at the cosmetics counter recommends for you. Then use the tanning lotion as often as it is recommended to be used.

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

kittykat
    # Posted: 5 May 2005 10:27

? Christina Aguilera did  Genie in a bottle

And er it would depend on how much money I had.  If we're talking here and now...self tanning :). Although how is that a worst case scenario?

You have the chance to go into space to explore the only catch is that you can never go back to earth -  ever and you can't take anything with you.  Would you go?

KK

richard
    # Posted: 5 May 2005 10:37

Had you asked me that 6 years ago, I'd have said Yes, without a shadow of a doubt.
    Now? No way... I wouldn't even think of leaving my son. :D

The person who killed your family when he was driving drunk a few years ago and got away with it gets hit by a car right in front of you. The driver of the car speeds off. Do you help the victim, or do you see it as fit punishement?

bria
    # Posted: 5 May 2005 11:32

I'd help him. If I didn't, I'd be just as bad as he is, and anyway in this case "revenge" wouldn't make me feel better. It'd make me feel worse. Chances are he'll have learned his lesson just by being injured, anyway.

If you had to choose between being really ugly and really intelligent, or really good-looking and really stupid... which would you be?

polson
    # Posted: 5 May 2005 14:36

Ugly and intelligent.  But I'm already that :P

Would you rather eat your weight in eggs, or wear a sweater made from men's chest hair for an entire month?

janeway_riker
    # Posted: 5 May 2005 16:38

I would rather eat my weight in eggs. Wearing a sweater made of mens chest hair sounds gross.

Would you like to live where it is

A) A Dry Heat Country, like example - Las Vegas or

B) Be in summer weather like Canada, and parts of the USA

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

polson
    # Posted: 5 May 2005 19:09

Alberta IS dry heat country.  And I'd prefer it to any other place.  Unless it's winter.  Then I'd rather be somewhere warm.

Would you rather drink 4 litres of food coloring or eat a box of chalk?

richard
    # Posted: 6 May 2005 07:46

I'll take the food coloring. 's A lot better than icky dry chalk.  :D

When someone's always being so annoyingly in your face, should you just try to ignore them or be ruthlessly blunt and tell then to get lost?  :?

deanna
    # Posted: 6 May 2005 16:28

Depends, but if your me...blunt isn't my best feature. I'd probably try and ignore it. Others would opt for the blunt route and might actually end up better off for it.

Move to England or Stay in the US?

christena
    # Posted: 6 May 2005 18:00

:?  well...stay in the US,silly..everybody knows we got the best hotdogs and warm apple pie :k

hmm.. That's hard Kimmy...cause I would love to live in England for a while... but my heart belongs here :(

okies... Say you are lost in the woods for a week..no "normal" food around...Would you eat the grubs to stay alive? or does that repulse you to the point  you would starve to death?

polson
    # Posted: 6 May 2005 18:51

I honestly think I'd starve to death.  I'm not good with mystery food.  If possible, I'd trap an animal and skin it and cook it.  I could handle that.

Would you rather bake to death or freeze to death?

janeway_riker
    # Posted: 12 May 2005 04:16

I  would not want either one to happen to me. If I must choose one, I will choose freeze to death. I don't like to be to hot.

Question:

Would you rather:

A) Not watch television for one month
    or
    B) Not use the internet for one month for personal use (you could still use it for work if it was a part of your job)

And to be fair, you couldn't watch tv shows on the internet

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

david1
    # Posted: 12 May 2005 04:24

A Life without no TV is no life at all, so i would have to opt for no internet.

Q. If someone had taken a long time to prepare a meal for you, if you didnt like it, Would you A: put on a brave face and eat it anyway, or B: be honest and say you dont like it?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
    Your reply
    Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
    Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.130
    Online now: Guests - 2
    Members - 0
    Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
    Guests - 215 / Members - 0