· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Worst Case Scenerio
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
nicoll
# Posted: 12 May 2005 14:54

Being prone to bouts of brutal bluntness and unnecessary drama I'd go with some version of B.  Probably including throwing the food at them and storming off.

You've decided to be eccentric just to annoy the people around you.  Will you sit at the side of the road pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down or adjust the tint on your tv so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way"

polson
# Posted: 12 May 2005 21:01

Oh, I HATE off colored TVs.  I don't think I could do it even to bug others.

However, I would sit on the side of the road with a hair dryer.  In fact...I wonder where mine is...

Would you rather eat a light bulb or a bucket of leeches?

nicoll
# Posted: 13 May 2005 09:16

*in mourning over the loss of the letter u from american version of the word "colour"*

I'd eat the light bulb, as long as it's not still plugged in and it's not hot from being switched on for a long period of time.  In that case I'd probably chow down with the leaches.  Are leeches fattening? I gotta watch my figure.

Would you rather be known as "spanky" or "charles"? (feel free to answer if your name is spanky or charles)

polson
# Posted: 14 May 2005 07:42

I'm Canadian.  I'm supposed to spell it with a u.  But since no one else does, and all our spell checks use American english, I let it go.

I would totally go with Charles.  It sounds so dignified.  And I would have a butler named Spanky.  And he'd say, "Would you like a spot of tea, Charles?" and I'd say, "Why thank you, Spanky.  Perpermint would be lovely."

Would you rather be run over by a cement truck or run over by a lawn mower?

janeway_riker
# Posted: 16 May 2005 06:22

I would not like to be run over by anyone. If I had to choose 1, I would choose cement truck.

This question will have more than 2 answers to choose from. An exception to these game rules. From any of the 5 Star Trek Series, which would you adapt into your daily life. Please explain your answer. Tell us which Series your answer is from.

A) How they get there meals

B) How they travel

C) How they treat the sick and injured

D) How they dress

E) How they have fun (Entertainment)

F) How they solve conflict with anyone

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

tiamai
# Posted: 16 May 2005 08:32

Well, I'd have to go with how they dress.  ALL star treks.

Why? Becausethey are always SO CLEAN!! They get totally filthy fighting some alien-beasty whatzit, and seconds later they are all clean again! Amazing!

I'd never have to worry about slutterin my spag bol down my top ever again! which would be a good thing seeing as I always seem to nd up wearing a white top while eating spag bol.

Although now I'm on about food, I'm thinking that food replicators are a good idea. How much time would you (or your mum/wife/other) save if you didnt have to cook. And if someone wanted chinease and another wanted indian, you dont have to go to seperate carry out places, you just press a lil button or do the talky talky thing and there we go, one kebab, one chicken fried rice, a vindaloo and a poke of chips and cheese!

oh yeah, and no more washing up cos the deely just zapps the plates away!   :)

If it were a choice between saving private ryan and going home, which would you choose?

polson
# Posted: 16 May 2005 09:12

First I'd ask myself "How did  I get drafted when I don't live in the States?" then I'd ask, "Is Private Ryan hot?   Is there a chance of a marriage if I go to all that trouble?" Thirdly I'd ask, "Do I have a really cool gun?" and if the answers to those questions were satisfactory, I'd totally go save the little cootie patootie.

Would you rather drink a cup of snot or eat tar off the highway?

nicoll
# Posted: 16 May 2005 10:27

This is an easy one.  You just need to know how big the cup of snot is, who the snot originally belonged to, how old it is, any diseases the owner had at the time of snot extraction*, a complete medical history would be nice.

Then once all that information has been collected, checked, rechecked, passed round the office twice, made into a very pretty 3D pie chart.  Then you run the snot through an NMR to check the exact chemical makeup of it before you go and eat the tar from the highway which has hopefully cooled down a bit while you were doing all that stalling with the snot.

*For those of you wishing to try this at home it is best to not harm the subject, whose snot is being extracted, as this can lead to expensive law suits.

When jumping out of a third story window would you ratrher land on top of the A-team van or in the pan where worlds biggest paella is being cooked?

deanna
# Posted: 16 May 2005 15:44

Upon googling "paella" and discovering it's nasty seafood, I'd opt for landing on the A-Team van. They're fun guys, we could race around and have and adventure. Perhaps Mr. T would let me wear a necklace *L*

If you could be someone at this outpost for one day, who would you rather be....Polson or CT??
(and why!;)

polson
# Posted: 16 May 2005 20:24

Not an answer: Was being myself or CT just refered to as a worst case scenerio? :?

I've always suspected as much...

deanna
# Posted: 17 May 2005 03:57

*lmao@Pols* I didn't even think that....but now I am and it's all the funnier...Now someone else answer!!  :o

sg8472
# Posted: 17 May 2005 07:07

CT has more power, right?... or is that what you just want us to think? Yes, I'd be Polson... she's prolly the real brains of the operation.

Mwuhahaha...Mwuhahahaha...Mwuhahahahahahahahaha..... mwuhahahahaha!!!!

Or wait, do you just want me to think Pols has the power,  but really it's CT. :? Then, I'd-- NO!!!

I'd have to gentically combine the two to make PolT... or maybe, just for fun, add chicken DNA in there too and make PolTry :?

Yes, I would be PolTry :)

Would you prefer to be a clown in the circus cramming in to little cars, or a clown who performs at kid's parties?

polson
# Posted: 17 May 2005 08:06

Kids' parties!!!!  I have a clown suit set aside for such occations. *nods* I like to juggle.

PolTry...I notice it's more Pol than CT or chicken.  How long did it take you to come up with that?

Would you rather live in a cardboard box behind 7-11 or behind McDonalds?

nicoll
# Posted: 19 May 2005 03:33

7-11

Since 1927, 7-Eleven has been a leader in convenience retailing. Today, more than 27,900 stores worldwide make customers say, "Oh Thank Heaven for 7-Eleven!"

Of all U.S. retailers, 7-Eleven sells the most … USA Today newspapers, Sports Illustrated magazines, cold beer, cold single-serve bottled water, cold Gatorade, fresh-grilled hot dogs, single-serve chips and money orders.

A typical 7-Eleven store is between 2,400 and 3,000 square feet, and carries about 2,500 different items.

Question
Would you rather live with someone who

a) asks mysterious questions, and scribbles the answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles"

or
b) Wakes you up early every morning by playing Lou Reed's "Metal Machine Music"

polson
# Posted: 22 May 2005 21:51

Hmmmm...I've never heard Lou Reed before.  Lessie...that's a toss up.  I suppose...well, all in all I'd prefer not to live with someone, but I DETEST being woken up with music.  I'd take the first option.  After all, two can play at that game.

Would you rather eat a worm or would you rather eat gum off the street?

rbw
# Posted: 24 May 2005 04:03

Firstly I would buy some gum, a jetwash and some bleach/disinfectant. I would then clean the street thouroughly and schew some gum and spit it out onto the newly cleaned patch of street. I would then pick up said gum and eat it. It's got to be better than a worm any day!

Would you rather have George bush as the father of your child or never have a child ever....

janeway_riker
# Posted: 25 May 2005 04:47

I would choose to never have a child.

Question:

If you won a huge jackpot, would you

A) Live comfortably for the rest of your life without having to work another day? (this leaves you free to only work at a job that you would love) or

B) Spend all of it paying off your family's (including aunts/uncles and cousins) debts? (of course this means that you still have to work at a job that you might not like)

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

richard
# Posted: 25 May 2005 08:06

I never liked my aunts/uncles/ etc. *shrugs*

If you won a huge jackpot, and you could only afford one, which would you buy?

Your very own tropical island complete with hulagirls/cabanaboys

or

The QE2 as your private yaught?

polson
# Posted: 25 May 2005 10:23

Cabana boys hands down!

:k

Would you rather be locked in a room with your greatest fear or go through an entire year of your life with perpetual boogers hanging out your nose? (ie, no matter what you do, they are always there)

janeway_riker
# Posted: 25 May 2005 12:26

I would rather be locked in a room with my greatest fear. Boogers are just gross.

Question:

You are at a Science Fiction Convention, and are amazed by the quality of the amateur art auction items, at the Art Show/Auction. You have had a great time at the hotel all weekend, and by Sunday are a little tight for cash. You only have enough funds left to bid on one of two items. Do you bid on:

A) An 8 1/2" x 11" colour drawing of the Galactica (new series).  or

B) A reproduction model of an Enterprise Phase Pistol.

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

michiel
# Posted: 25 May 2005 13:36

I would demand those last few days of my life back. :?

Er, I mean, a reproduction model of an Enterprise phase pistol, cause in the dark you canstill mug people with that.

Alright, you have to replace one of your parents. Will you get Roseanne Barr to replace your father, or John Goodman to replace your mother?

nicoll
# Posted: 26 May 2005 05:25

I'd pick john goodman but only because of how he looks in this hat.

Would you rather be locked in a room with a mime or a street magician?

stav219
# Posted: 26 May 2005 09:56

A mime, without question. Just so I could kick his ass so bad.  :o At least street magicians are mildly entertaining... Also, you wouldn't try to kick a magician's ass 'cause he'd, like, turn you into a chicken.  :v  :?

My question: Would you rather be a mime artist or a street magician?

Tink.

deanna
# Posted: 27 May 2005 05:55

Well since I don't really want Dave to kick my arse, I'd have to chose to be a Street Magician. Plus since I was a jester in my past life (according to an online Q&A thinger) it can't be that far off from being a street magician. Plus I'd love to turn Dave into a chicken...would be fun! Fried Chicken anyone? *veg*

Ok Ok..... onto the topic of parents and other life changing events.

Would you rather be born a male in America or a female in France? Why?

christena
# Posted: 27 May 2005 06:42

hmmm...well I'd choose a female in France because..I'd speak a sexy launguage, be thin as a rail and have a pompous air about me...

okies... Your place of work catches on fires and flames are engulfing the area around you second by second and is in danger of collapsing comepletely down. You have a choice of helping save a coworker that has always been particularly nasty to you,that is stuck under a beam that has fallen or run for your life and be saved. What would you do?

nicoll
# Posted: 27 May 2005 08:31

I'd save them and spend the rest of my days making them repay the debt.  Years of servitude is much worse than a quick, fiery death.

The world is invaded by aliens.  Which 1950 alien invasion movie would you hope comes true;

The War of the Worlds, 1953
Invasion of the Body Snatchers, 1956
Plan 9 From Outer Space, 1959

janeway_riker
# Posted: 31 May 2005 09:14

If the world was invated by aliens, I would have to choose the 1953 The War of the Worlds.

Question

If you could afford to buy any car in the world would you

A) Buy a practical car or

B) A sports Car

Please explain your answer

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

polson
# Posted: 31 May 2005 09:44

Well, this truly is a worst case scenerio.  Being forced to own a car that is new and potentially works as opposed to the car I have that costs me a thousand dollars every three months.

I'd want my '85 Omni back, that's what I'd want.  And my own personal hot mechanic/cabana boy to drive around with me and fix it when it breaks down. *nods*

What would be worse (and why)?  Nothing matters or everything matters?

janeway_riker
# Posted: 31 May 2005 11:59

I think nothing matters would be worse. If you did not care about anything, how could you live and be happy. Everyone has to give a care about something.

Question:

Would you date a

A) Fat,ugly,smelly, intelligent  guy or

B) A gorgeous,stupid,dumb guy

Explain your answer please

Kathryn Janeway-Riker

dashiva
# Posted: 31 May 2005 14:00

I'd be the smart guy, because you can always wash, lose the weight and tidy yourself up *l*

You're out of town somewhere when you hear an announcement that the world is going to end. You can either rush to spend your last few days alive with your family, or your lover but not both.

Who do you go to be with?

(Someone without children answer this! )

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.138
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0