· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Worst Case Scenerio
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
jd
# Posted: 3 Sep 2005 12:05

Depends on what you won...there are certain battles I'd like to win, and nobody'd ever get anything out of me about them except a smile.

deanna
# Posted: 6 Sep 2005 13:25

SOP forgot to ask a question...silly wandering boy!! :P

So I'll ask the one I know was pressing on his mind.....

You get a phone call in the middle of the movie : take it cause it might be pressingly important : Don't take it cause it's just some weirdo stalking me : Get thrown out of the movie cause you didn't follow directions and turn your phone off!!

You choose :P

dashiva
# Posted: 6 Sep 2005 14:50

If you talk on the phone during a movie you should be boiled alive

nicoll
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 06:21

I would, get up, walt to the front, announce to the entire cinema that I have a very important phone call and it may take a while and then answer the phone.  I would then explain to the person on the other end of the phone all the plot holes and reasons why the movie is rubbish before giving away the surprise ending in a really loud voice.  Then I'd sit down and have lots and lots of popcorn thrown at me before being boiled alive by the large tatooed man seated 3 rows behind me. :(

Would you rather spend a year living among bears or gorillas?

polson
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 09:23

Bears.  Who wants to hole up for a year with Nicoll's family? :P

Would you rather live for a year with Nicoll or Pol? :k

nicoll
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 10:11

Is No an acceptable answer?  Both of them are far too obnoxious :P :(

(someone else should really answer, choose Pol she needs the ego boost)

polson
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 10:23

But I've beaten Nicoll's self esteem into the floor.  He needs some love.

kayana
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 13:53

.....How is this different from the bears and gorillas question?  :k

*ducks!*

deanna
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 18:07

I'd live with Nicoll and Pols, we all know their soon to be married and what not anyway :D Pols and a Bear? Pols and a Gorilla? See really it all works *nods*

Would you rather be at Nicoll and Pols wedding or be at Iain and AJ's wedding?

:P

polson
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 19:45

I'd rather be at Iain's and AJ's wedding because I don't want to be at mine if I have to marry Nicoll. :P

Would you rather eat a live snake or eat a live gopher?

kayana
# Posted: 8 Sep 2005 19:58

Gopher because snakes eat rats and rats are bloody disgusting. Plus then I'd never have to see that groundhog film ever again. ;)

Would you rather be Elvis or Michael Jackson?

nicoll
# Posted: 9 Sep 2005 04:00

I'd be elvis since it would give me an excuse to wear my Blue sued shoes without looking like a pillock.  Also not being an alleged child molester would be nice too.

I looked up pillock in the dictionary and apparantly I can say it here :D

Can someone make up their mind, am I a bear or a gorilla? :v

Anyway, on to the question:
would you rather be a high tec pair of long handled pruning shears or be an old fashioned garden rake?

polson
# Posted: 9 Sep 2005 07:40

I'd rather be the sheers, I'll let you guess why. :k

Nicoll, I've always insinuated you were a gorilla.

Would you rather be the criminal or the victim?

nicoll
# Posted: 9 Sep 2005 08:16

I'd rather be the criminal.  Everyone know's that bad guys have more fun.  I'd love to be someone's wife in prison an evil criminal mastermind.

Besides, if I was the criminal, you know who would be the victim. :P :k
No, that's not some roleplaying fantasy of mine. :o

Would you ather be a cowboy or a pirate?

jd
# Posted: 10 Sep 2005 16:26

I'd be a pirate, so I could then battle my natural enemy, the ninja.

Beer or liquor?

nicoll
# Posted: 12 Sep 2005 08:31

Depends on the mood, but I'd give it to Liquor as generally you don't end up smelling quite as bad.  It is a close call though.

If you were a Pirate would you have a parrot named Rex or a monkey named Prancer and why?

jd
# Posted: 16 Sep 2005 12:03

I'd have a flying monkey named Pranex.

Jump off a ledge or fall off a ladder?  I picked the ledge..*l*

deanna
# Posted: 17 Sep 2005 05:50

Fall off a ladder..I'd rather appear clumsy and a goof, than suicidal *L* :)

That and ladders aren't usually THAT tall....unless you mean a really tall ladder!

(ok my question comes after seeing the most disturbing movie I've seen in awhile last night...The Brothers Grimm)

Would you rather be eaten alive by a horse who then carries your alive self off into the woods for burial or be turned into a gingerbread man very slowly after being attacked by a giant crow to then run off into the woods for burial?

:D

christena
# Posted: 17 Sep 2005 09:10

Hmm..well..if I read that right.. both end results are the same(being  carried off to the woods to be buried) so I'd be the gingerbread man and tell everyone to Ea...errrr...Bite me! :o  :k

A new beginning or put others  needs before yours?

deanna
# Posted: 17 Sep 2005 14:05

Since I'm currently walking the walk. I'll choose a new beginning :)

But what do I know? *L*

Being alone in the woods for a month, or being alone on the beach for a month? (Where would you survive and flourish more...given the fact that  your alone for a month)

:)

bria
# Posted: 17 Sep 2005 14:36

Living in the woods! There's plants and animals to eat, trees for shelter, probably a stream for water... none of that at the beach.

Stay and watch it all go down in smoke, trying to salvage it until the end, or leave and abandon the other people to deal with it?

nicoll
# Posted: 17 Sep 2005 16:41

I stay watching it all go up in smoke.  Then sit in the middle of the remaining ashes screamming "Why god, why? I did what you asked.  You said you'd stop them.  You said you'd kill them all." :k

Hide your pain with laughter or let it all out in a violent rage?

polson
# Posted: 17 Sep 2005 17:51

Ooooh, that's a toughy.

Personally, I like to hide the pain with laughter until I can't anymore and then I explode in violent rage!!  Is that an option?

Would you rather be the object of Nicoll's wrath or his love?

nicoll
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 07:48

My wrath can be quite sexy ;)

digerati
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 08:29

I would like to be subject to love not hate.... unless it's that creepy obssesion love.

What would you rather have:

1. A really bad jaw ache

or

2. A really bad headache

*goes off to find something for my jaw*

digerati
# Posted: 14 Oct 2005 22:12

Ok. Guess no one has an answer. I guess the headache. Headaches are easier to cure and at least you can *usually* eat with one.

Ok. Would rather:

1. Break wind (fart) in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend's parents or

2. Your teacher

:}

Embarrising huh? :D

nicoll
# Posted: 26 Oct 2005 14:57

Well, my girlfriends parents already hate me but my teachers were all gibbering idiots who wouldn't really understand so... after tossing a coin I choose teachers.

Would you rather go streaking in front of 50 thousand strangers or 50 close friends and relatives?

deanna
# Posted: 5 Nov 2005 05:15

50 Close friends and relatives. They know how I get and they'll forgive me.Plus they're less likely to call the police on me *L* :)

Would you rather spend the rest of your life behind bars for a crime you didn't commit, or be put to death for a crime you didn't commit?

polson
# Posted: 5 Nov 2005 06:44

If prison is anything like what the movies and tv says, then let's just get it over with right now.  Kill me!  Oh wait, I live in Canada. :( They don't kill prisoners.

Would you rather...be discriminated against, or be the one discriminating against other people?

nicoll
# Posted: 8 Nov 2005 13:30

I don't think they're mutually exclusive but if it had to be one I'd rather be discriminated against.  Guilt kinda sucks.

I know this is "Worst Case Scenario" but I can't think of any bad things to ask so...

would you rather go skydiving or bunjee jumping?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.031
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0