· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Worst Case Scenerio
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 .
deanna
# Posted: 23 Mar 2006 10:39

I'd much rather go skydiving! :) That one was easy..Ok I dug out this topic, cause of a book of these my daughter got, it's called "Zobmondo" and it's hysterical! (and really gross...Pols go buy it :D)

So here we go...one from the book:

Would you rather...
Drink a gallon of used hot dog water
-or-
a shot glass full of someone else's foot sweat??

*The feet have more glands than any other part of the body.
*The intestines of sheep, pigs and oxen are what holds hot dogs together.

tiamai
# Posted: 23 Mar 2006 14:17

Eurgh!  Yuck!  Gross!  barf!  

What?  galon?  shot?  

How am i suposed to answer without being sick?

Hot dog water.  I dont care how they are made, they are clean.  Foot water is not clean, the feet may have been somewhere that I dont want to think of...  might have been on a bus, for instance!  And everyone knows buses are evil, so I would never consume anything that had any assocition with a bus!  

Now hot dog water, salty, but clean.  still it is a galon, how much is a galon?  

you know some people drink salt water to detox!  :?

So, hotdog water would be beneficial to your body...  yes, yes, hot dog water.

:(

Pick your nose in public,

or,

go around with hard, itchy boggies poking out all  day?

deanna
# Posted: 23 Mar 2006 20:26

If you gotta pick it, pick it. It's better then looking funky all day. However I don't support picking, picking is gross...Argh! But definately get rid of the bogger! *L*

(a gallon is ALOT  *L*)

Would you rather..
be incredibly attractive physically but exude an extremely bothersome odor.

- or -

be hideously unattractive but have a scent that is completely irresistable!

* Bromohyperhidrosis is a condition that causes excessive foul smelling sweating.

*When Napoleon Bonaparte headed home to take a break from conquering the world, he wrote ahead to his wife, Josephine, asking her not to bathe, he liked her stinky odor.

polson
# Posted: 23 Mar 2006 20:28

I'd go with the irresistable smell.  Then it wouldn't matter because I'd have all the men under my command anyway simply by fanning myself. :k

Would you rather...be a bald woman or an excessively hairy man?

katrina
# Posted: 25 Mar 2006 15:05

's funny, Alexis and I bought the "party game" zobmondo waaaaaay back in 2001. It was on super clearance. Looks like they took all those things from the cards and put them into a book. Interesting. When this thread was started I dragged out some of my zobmondo cards and thought about using one, but they just seemed a little bit much for this particular place.

(oh yes, answer Polson, ignore me.)

deanna
# Posted: 25 Mar 2006 15:18

Kat..it's why I'm choosing the questions very carefully *L* there are some that are downright hysterical, but definately NOT TF friendly :)

Anyway onto Pols...I'd be a bald woman. Pretty much cause I'm a woman, and I don't want to be any sort of man *L* :)

Would you rather..

Be forever homeless but free to roam the whole earth
-or-
Live the life of luxury in a mansion that you could never leave??

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0