· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Gaming News
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
neo3
# Posted: 26 Sep 2005 08:35

Resident evil is coming to the DS
The Game is called Resident Evil Deadly Slience. It's still the same Story line as the very frist Resident Evil but with new Traps and Twists. You use the Touch screen solve puzzles and attack zombies with your knife. The game will be out next year on the 10th anniversary of the frist Resident Evil.

neo3
# Posted: 9 Oct 2005 08:47

Japanese Games DS heading for the rest of the World
There are is a lot of great games in japan that never see the light of day in the rest of the world, but there is 3 games coming from japan which are Daigasso! Band Brothers which is a music game. Electroplankton which is a music-maker with a nintendo twist. The last game is called Brain Exercise which dose what it says on the box. Hopefuly this will be the start of Japanese games coming to the rest of the world.

neo3
# Posted: 22 Oct 2005 14:13

Mario Kart DS false start
Bad news is that the first DS game to go online will be delayed but the good news is that it’s only a week so it will be out November the 25th. The reason why according to Nintendo is to make sure that al the countries will be able to go online at the same time.

Miyamoto in Manhattan
Last month Nintendo fans from all over New York and the USA, head for Nintendo World where Miyamoto signed loads of merchandise, But the first 200 people got a signed nintendodogs with a new dog which is a Jack Russell.

eb
# Posted: 3 Nov 2005 07:01

Also in the states apparantly there will be a new colour DS (racing red) with decal stickers bundled with the new mario kart. For about $10 cheaper methinks. Dunno if its for a european release tho

neo3
# Posted: 6 Nov 2005 03:35

Ds Price drop
The Price has dropped to £89.99, the price at the same time as nintendogs. There are two new bundles, which are only £99, which come in two new colours blue and pink.

neo3
# Posted: 6 Nov 2005 14:51

Early 2006 release dates part 1
Nintendo DS

Resident Evil Deadly Silence (Capcom)
Early 2006

Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team DS (Capcom/Nintendo)
Early 2006

Bust A Move DS (Digital Bros)
January 2006

World Poker Tour (2K Sports)
January 2006

Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors 2 (ATARI)
20th January 2006

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (Nintendo)
27th January 2006

Beetle King (D3DB)
February 2006

Brick'em all (D3DB)
February 2006

Frogger - Helmet Chaos (Konami)
February 2006

Rainbow Islands Revolution (Marvelous/Rising Star/ATARI)
February 2006

Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble (Capcom/Nintendo)
February 2006

Spongebob Squarepants and Friends: Unite (THQ)
17th February 2006

Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge (THQ)
17th February 2006

Brain Training (tentative title) (Nintendo)
March 2006

Dragon Booster (working title) - (Konami)
March 2006

Trauma Centre: Under the Knife (Nintendo)
March 2006

WWE (THQ)
March 2006

Harvest Moon (Marvelous/Rising Star Games)
March 2006

FIFA Street 2 (EA)
3rd March 2006

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Capcom/Nintendo)
10th March 2006

Mini R/C Racing (Game Factory/K.E. Media)
15th March 2006

Finding Nemo (THQ)
17th March 2006

Tamagotchi (ATARI)
17th March 2006

Worms (THQ)
17th March 2006

Animal Crossing: Wild World (tentative title) (Nintendo)
31st March 2006

neo3
# Posted: 6 Nov 2005 15:00

Early 2006 release dates part 2
Nintendo GameCube

Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection (Namco/EA)
January/February 2006

PAC-MAN World 3 (Namco/EA)
January/February 2006

Mario Party 7 (Nintendo)
27th January 2006

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (Capcom/Nintendo)
February 2006

17th February 2006

17th February 2006

Harvest Moon Magical Melody
(Marvelous/Rising Star Games)
March 2006

FIFA Street 2 (EA)
3rd March 2006

neo3
# Posted: 6 Nov 2005 15:11

Early 2006 release dates part 2
Game Boy Advance

Brick'em all (D3DB)
January 2006

Funny Cards (D3DB)
January 2006

Top Spin (2K Games)
January 2006

Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection (Namco/EA)
January/February 2006

Dora The Explorer (Game Factory/K.E. Media)
10th February 2006

17th February 2006

17th February 2006

Wario Ware Twisted! (Nintendo)
24th February 2006

Final Fantasy 4 Advance (Square-Enix)
Early 2006

Postman Pat (Game Factory/K.E. Media)
17th March 2006

Tales of Phantasia (Namco)
31st March 2006

eb
# Posted: 8 Nov 2005 04:27

Ok if anyone has had to listen to me for the last couple of weeks. I have been totally obsessed with Halo 3. So to let it all out Im gonna post all the news I have found on it.
Firstly Halo 3 is incredibly Secretive, bungie havent announced officially that they are making it, although Micro$soft head honcho bill gates has confirmed that it is in developement. Although in a statement from bungie released before Halo 2 said that they where working on Halo 2 and 3 at the same time.
Halo 3 WILL NOT be released with the concole when it is launched, accoriding to rumour it will be launched to co-inside with the launch of the PS3. Good Idea, Bad Idea?
[rumour]Halo 3 will come on 2 separate discs, one for the single player campaign and one for the multiplayer game, the multiplayer game disc will be split into 3 sections, one for stand alone gaming, one for team based gaming and one for vehicular combat[/rumour]
[rumour]Is this the final halo? With the film in developement that must have an end. Will this end be the same end as Halo 3?[/rumour]
[Rumour]halo 3 to support 50 players in multiplayer modes, thats some big maps, game is also rumoured to have a built in map editor[/rumour]
Okey thats all I have Dug up, please tell me if there is anything I have missed

neo3
# Posted: 13 Nov 2005 13:53

EA gets a big name from Hollywood
EA have signed none other than Steven Speilberg to a 3 game deal, Speilberg will be over seeing everything from the story to gameplay.
Metal Gear’s creator joins the Revolution
Hideo Kojima is one of best game directors; he is the gaming world’s equivalent to Steven Speilberg. Metal Gear’s mastermind has announced that he is working for a game for the revolution.

seele01
# Posted: 17 Nov 2005 05:55

Today Nintendo launched their WiFi online service.  So far there are only 2 games that use the online capabilities but more are sure to follow.

Check out www.nintendowifi.com for more info as I am too lazy to put it all here.

dpo
# Posted: 18 Nov 2005 13:25

one game i cant wait to come out is the "Stargate SG-1 The Alliance" game its scheduled to come out sometime late Febuary...i have always been a fan of Stargate from the movie and all through the series...from the research ive done the game is supposed to be for Xbox,PS2,and PC :D and looking at screenshots the game has very awsome details to it...Teal'c looks like Teal'c...oniell has his humor :?  :D the game is being made in Australia and is currently in Alpha mode(testing for bugs etc.)

from the screenshots i have seen. there are jeeps, gliders...the X302....and a few races i have not seen in the series
i have not heard anything on it having a multiplayer mode for like a alien vs human thing but i will let ya know if i hear any new details

-Gary

dpo
# Posted: 18 Nov 2005 19:43

anyone thats a fan of the Dead or Alive fighting game series will like to know that Dead or Alive 4 has come out for Xbox 360 not only does it have offline fights but it has Xbox Live capability's aswell so you can now play against others around the world...Dead or alive 4 has one good unlockable character that looks promising...the Spartan-458 yes a Halo charecter...but not the main character this Spartan is infact a female...looks like the male Spartan has some compitition now :?  so far all i have seen is one Halo fighting map but i havnt looked to hard into it.
The set Release date is on 12/1/2005 now of course anything could happen to delay it but im sure they would like to have it out on time
when i hear new details i will be glad to post them either into this post or a follow up post :)

-Gary

P.S also in production the Dead or Alive movie :?

dpo
# Posted: 18 Nov 2005 20:28

IN STORES NOW

Battlefront 2. a sequal that everyone has been waiting for has finally come out for PSP,Xbox,PC,PS2 and even Battlefront 2 Mobile(cell phone)
in the sequal you get to be Jedi...fight in space and of course battle as soldiers
some special units in this game are: wookies,jet trooper,bethan spy's,jet trooper, Droideka, and more

add more later when i hear more
-Gary

neo3
# Posted: 21 Nov 2005 02:57

Worldwide Revolution beings early next year
Nintendo are going to try and relase the Revolution at the same time all over the world. There is no set date.

seele01
# Posted: 22 Nov 2005 06:01

Although i can't say, I am going for a Revolution release after E3 next year.  Hopefully not long after.

dpo
# Posted: 22 Nov 2005 17:56

with the Xbox 360 Finaly out Microsoft wasted no time at all with there online capability's starting off is already over 400 demos,music videos,etc.

the Xbox 360 is finaly out and already blasting everyone with loads of content

-Gary :k

dpo
# Posted: 22 Nov 2005 18:02

A promotion for the Xbox 360 was a contest called the "HEX 168 Contest" were people basicly made movies of kinda there own version of stuff...the teams had 30 people in each team and out of the 4 final videos, 3 of the videos won...though in my opinion two of them wernt all that good...the winners got to goto a place to infact be the first to play the Xbox 360 and i believe they all also won a free Xbox 360(not sure)

ok got more info already :P there were 4 groups of 30 videos that won...35 groups of 6 that won...
if you want to see some of the videos you can goto www.hex168.com
-Gary :k

P.S: while watching one of the videos i believe it was recorded in Mpls Minnesota(my home town)...go minnesota!!! :P

dpo
# Posted: 22 Nov 2005 22:08

Another Big Game:

50 Cent Bulletproof hit stores with a bang on November 22...the game is available on Xbox and playstaion 2

the story is after 50 gets shot 9 times and left for dead him and some of the G-unit gang go up against the Biggest badest gang in the city...it features eminem as a detective(lol) and Dr. Dre as griz...some g-Unit members ive never heard of :D
the games movies look really good and make the game seem alot better
ill keep ya posted

-Gary

eb
# Posted: 24 Nov 2005 11:17

Okey where to start
45% of all people that have bought mario kart DS have used it through its WiFi service, this is a new record for the gaming industry that was previously held by Halo 2.
The launch of the XBOX 360 has been marred with bugs from the new found console. The console is reported to have crashed after several minutes of play, the cause of which is unknown (shock) although it is not the same bug that is causing all the problems.
Staying with the XBOX 360, supply cannot meet demmand for the new console. There will not be enough units to fill demand over the coming holiday period.
My estimate of a release date for the nintendo revolution will be Q2 next year. Nintendo are being very tight lipped about the console, although from the look of its controller it is shaping up to be somthing special.
[rant]
Why oh why would some idiot want to release a game starring that idiot 50 cent. Not to metion a game that sees the moron shooting up loads baddies. Its not like he tries to populerize the use of guns as it is. Kids whom see their real life heros (why would somebody idolize him is quote beyond me) going around shooting people can be influenced into thinking this is the thing to do, its not like GTA, any of the characters there are fictional and puts players in a world not like our own. This is a game based upon a real life person here. I dont want to the next jack thompson here but I really do think that this game is pushing the borders
[/rant]

neo3
# Posted: 25 Nov 2005 15:35

Microsoft is losing $126 on the X-box 360

When Microsoft first released the X-box back in 2001 it lots $125 per console. After 4 years the x-box has lost $4 BILLION. Most companies would be out of business by now but Microsoft are happy to lose that money to be the second biggest console maker in the world. Now you would think Microsoft would have learn a listen but no the are repeating the same again and it's losing $126 per console. A

study commissioned by Business Week, Microsoft is again losing around $125 per hard-drive-equipped unit of its brand-spanking-new console, the Xbox 360. To perform the study, tech researcher iSuppli took apart an Xbox 360 and examined the cost of all its components. iSuppli worked out that it would cost $470 just for the hardware. Which means Microsoft are going to lose $71 for each HDD-equipped 360 mad and that's not all the 360 also loses $76 per unit with no hard drive.
What iSuppli said in there study was that the 360 would cost $470 is just the console that means no wireless controller, headset, Ethernet cable, universal media remote, combination high-definition component/standard A/V cable, and brick like power supply that come in the box of the $399 Xbox 360 "Premium Pack.". And with "Premium Pack." the 360 loses $126

neo3
# Posted: 26 Nov 2005 08:02

Nintendo is Top Dog in Europe
In the first week of sales Nintendogs sold over 160,000 across Europe. Thats not all the DS sales also increased.

anth
# Posted: 29 Nov 2005 12:15

RE : The X-Box losing money.

Nobody should confuse accepting a loss on the console with losing money. Microsoft are no mugs in business. It's quite common for many in the video games market to use a console as a "Loss Leader", in other words, sell your console at a loss and then make tons of money back on games licenses, online gaming subscriptions, and a whole load of other "Trojan Horse in your living room" stuff that the 360 is capable of.

Also not too far in the future the cost of producing the 360 will come down by around $100 as technology inside drops rapidly in price. The microprocesser alone is due to drop by $50 in the next few months.

I think Microsoft are willing to take a loss right now, just to get their console out there ahead of others.

Selling at a loss sounds totally stupid, but it's not unheard of at all. A good example of loss leaders are mobile phones, which are sold at a loss by networks, then they get your money back on calls.

dpo
# Posted: 29 Nov 2005 15:15

CSTV Collegiate Nationals:

Xbox 360 is sponsering a college championship it will host over 2,000 young athletes...it will be four days long(april 20-23) it will be in Reno, Nevada. it will host sports like: wakeboarding, snowboarding, kayaking, triathlon, boxing and beach volleyball

as if Xbox wasnt trying hard enough to sell their Xbox 360's to most of us now they are sponsering an event hoping people that spend their time playing sports and not playing video games ends up wasting their time playing the Xbox 360...kinda like how Iain is trying to take over everyones mind :)  

but that is just my opinion

Gary

dookie
# Posted: 2 Dec 2005 21:50

Hey everyone!

I finally, after waiting for so long, got my hands on the newest Nintendo DS Mario Kart edition!

This is the 5th color installment since the DS launched over a year ago.  The color is hot rod red, and the special bundle pak comes with a really cool Decal Set, so that you can customize the look of your DS... I haven't added them to my DS yet because I can't decide which ones to chose, they all look awesome!!  This bundle also comes with a custom Mario Kart wrist strap... and well of course the Mario Kart game is included!!

So if you're a Mario Kart fan, and you were thinking of getting a DS, then this is the ultimate bundle for you!  By chosing this bundle you also save 15$US.

Happy karting!

~Dookie

P.S.: If you're already playing Mario Kart online, check out my other post : http://www.outpost10f.com/cgi-bin....;t=7722

neo3
# Posted: 18 Dec 2005 05:50

Res 4 wins Oscars
Resident evil 4 has won 3 golden joystick awards, which is the gaming world's answer to the Oscars. Resident evil 4 won Gamecube game of the year, Editor's Game and best Film-based Game 2005. Mario 64 DS won best handled game of the year and Nintendo won best Publisher.

neo3
# Posted: 24 Dec 2005 09:15

Perantal control for the Revoultion
The Revoultion is going to have Perantal control with a password to stop younger playing games that are not suitable for them.

seele01
# Posted: 29 Dec 2005 05:22

The DS has hit the 5 million mark in Japan, making it the fastest console to reach that number.  Worldwide I believe they are over 9.5 million.  They were at 8.83 million around 2 weeks ago and have sold about 700,000 in Japan alone since then.  Quite a good selling system, now if only i could play online too.

neo3
# Posted: 4 Jan 2006 01:26

Castlevania The Movie
Domension and Konami have come to a deal according to magazine Crystal Sky Picture. The magazine says that Paul W S Anderson is director of the film. No cast yet has been annoced.

Halo The Movie
The story has been written. Peter Jackson has been named as exective producer the rumor is that Hell Boy's Dirctor Guillermo Del Toro will be making the film

seele01
# Posted: 5 Jan 2006 19:22

A further update to my previous post.  DS has sold 13 million units worldwide.  They mentioned a few days ago it being 10 million, but now have updated figures from europe.

Still haven't got online yet though.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.109
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0