· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Hoochie Momma Cruise 2006: The Forbidden Thread
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
kevkc
# Posted: 5 Sep 2005 09:26

Put me down in the "Probably" pile.

KC

fat_man
# Posted: 5 Sep 2005 10:45

Arrr, I be part of the Clubbing People Group we shall club people over the head  :)

polson
# Posted: 5 Sep 2005 20:54

What if I like going to bed at 21:00?  Who will i snuggle with if everyone's off clubbing and drinking?

fat_man
# Posted: 6 Sep 2005 06:47

i'll bring my teddy bear, he tries to kill me in my sleep :(

rndmtsk02
# Posted: 27 Sep 2005 03:51

Put me down as an almostly certainly possitive...maybe...

~Naddly

wolvie359
# Posted: 7 Oct 2005 00:13

Puhlease can i come as well.......erm with a cherry on top and icing and oooooooh chocolate sprinkles :)

fat_man
# Posted: 9 Oct 2005 16:54

yeah anyone who begs to come won't be allowed to go  :P

I've mentioned this many many many times,

Anyone who wants to go, can go.

on the Issue of Lamers or Lamas Turning up, we have 2 things that can happen, some nice ISA person will ban you from chat and in Real Life, I'll Sing them a song, you have been warned  :k

mctosh
# Posted: 28 Oct 2005 16:59

Well seeing as, Iain, Jess and Svenja are or maybe going.....Might as well as put me down ;p

As soon as I get back I'll see about putting a request to go there :D

fat_man
# Posted: 15 Nov 2005 11:17

Y'ar whats that 39 names of people wanting to go?

ch00 one of dem?

http://www.bannedaccount.com/hoochie....dit.txt

then again if you want to know where to stay have a lookie at my list of hotels

http://www.bannedaccount.com/hoochie/ineedakip.txt

bug someone for more info if required.

i r teh 1337

yours

Man, Fat

gates
# Posted: 22 Nov 2005 23:35

Clubbing? I'm in!  Actually I'm up for anything...  :k   And since this will be my first trip out of the States, I expect to be well treated!  :P

fat_man
# Posted: 2 Dec 2005 17:17

When AJ n' FM are involved good treatment is the last of your worries.

Yours

Man, Fat

wolvie359
# Posted: 4 Dec 2005 10:18

I'm going to start packing my things for Chesterfield.
Now let me see...pink neon suit, pressed pink neon lapelles, platform shoes, everything i need for the........oh wrong meeting. Let me start again................leather holster belt, blaster, clip on wookie.....okay i'm packed see you there ;)

fat_man
# Posted: 4 Dec 2005 12:28

There is like 8months left...

Just cos i've got everything prepared doesn't mean I everyone else does as well.

Yours

Man, Fat

atlantis27
# Posted: 6 Dec 2005 13:14

<!--QuoteBegin--fat_man+Dec. 04 2005,12:28--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (fat_man @ Dec. 04 2005,12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Just cos i've got everything prepared doesn't mean I everyone else does as well.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Heh, don't need to worry about that with me, i'll leave it till about a week before. :-P

ajcardall
# Posted: 16 Dec 2005 14:36

I'll get organised an hour before the first person arrives :)

Oh, this reminds me, nearer the time I will give all the definite attendees my mobile phone number *L*

Mine,

J to the A

ajcardall
# Posted: 27 Jan 2006 04:00

Word up,

Could the folks who are going give me a rough idea as to where they're staying, please?  :)

Yours,
B. Laudrup

polson
# Posted: 27 Jan 2006 08:23

You mean I don't get to stay at your house?

ajcardall
# Posted: 27 Jan 2006 10:58

Shush  :}

People will get suspicious  :?  ;)

That is: Yes  :)

sylvius
# Posted: 1 Feb 2006 10:05

Please can you post more details on this one like the dates, itinerary and places to stay. :)

I still intend on coming but first of all I'd like to see a definite to this Union happening!  I don't intend to book any accommodation till April, so there's still a bit of time to go!

Sylvius

PS: Any 2nd choice to the nightclub activity as I don't do nightclubs, and I'm sure not everyone's into nightclubs.

ajcardall
# Posted: 1 Feb 2006 14:27

Hey,

Once everything has been updated, either me or FM will post a link to extra information that is needed.

Ta

fat_man
# Posted: 9 Feb 2006 17:01

'Lo folks,

With AJ on leave and my intent on going on leave soon, should you have any questions about the union, either e-mail our mailing ring (chesterfeild2006[at]www.bannedaccount.com) or B e-mail one of us directly to get a response.

yours

Man, Fat

fat_man
# Posted: 27 Feb 2006 08:25

I'm a little teapot short and stout here is my handle here is my punch in the face sukka.

thats right this is a post to bump out popularity

yours,

man, fat

babel
# Posted: 7 Mar 2006 00:58

Who's actually going now, then? I am, hopefully there'll be some people there I know and a lot of new people to meet. And someone has to look after you kids. ;) :k

And Michiel mentioned a July date to me, is there a conformed date yet so I can possibly plan some time off?

cheers!

ajcardall
# Posted: 7 Mar 2006 01:52

1. FM
2-3. Da'moon +Friend
4. Logan (6 blades)
5. PV
6. Mezoti
7. Gates
8. Iain
9. AJ
10. Atlantis
11. Sylvius
12. Zarak
13. Cynara *
14. Halogen
15. Yen
16. Hobbie
17. GoldenBird - 2nd and 3rd days!
18. Bria
19. Riki

That's the current list as I know it. I don't know when it was last updated though *l*

And the dates are 21st >> 23rd, although some folks are arriving sooner due to jetlag and all that

fat_man
# Posted: 12 Mar 2006 17:26

my ear is to the ground and i'm hearing reports of more people wanting to make it,

really i suggest you contact AJ or myself, or erm Yen, if you want more info etc.

yours

man, fat

tiamai
# Posted: 13 Mar 2006 06:43

Well, I cant make it, but Leeds is like 50 miles away, so if i am in Leeds (for Chris's treatment) at that time, I will try to come down even for an hour.  Its unlikely though, but I would come if i could, ya know?  

have fun boys and girls!

atlantis27
# Posted: 14 Mar 2006 15:58

Anyone coming in via East Midlands Airport and needs a ride up, let me know. I can probably book my hotel/whatever to the same days as you, so you get a free chauffeur too.

david1
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 01:22

i Should Go  ...

Ponders ... Train or car...

polson
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 08:39

I'm going to Rome in September.

fat_man
# Posted: 15 Mar 2006 10:27

Fancy pants, rome :P

I'm going to Bognor in August  :)

Yours,

Man, Fat

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.088
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0