· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / the anti summer rant
<< . 1 . 2 .
nicoll
# Posted: 15 Jul 2005 13:23

But GM means all of those things all year round.  I like it when my tomatoes have a human ear growing on them.

anthony_zuk
# Posted: 15 Jul 2005 15:49

changed my mind, summer is great

smile
# Posted: 15 Jul 2005 22:25

Wow, Katrina is still alive. That is amazing! HIiiiii and Kook!

kittykat
# Posted: 16 Jul 2005 01:37

eh sorry, the sneezing, scratching and general uncomfortableness just aren't worth it.

polson
# Posted: 16 Jul 2005 07:59

Not even compared to icy death?

kittykat
# Posted: 17 Jul 2005 02:12

I mentioned that we had moderate winters didn't I?

polson
# Posted: 17 Jul 2005 08:13

Oh, I must've missed that.

Still...

kittykat
# Posted: 17 Jul 2005 09:27

still....there are no (well no substantial) pluses to summer for me. I get nothing from the season - people don't get it, which is fine because they obviously do ;)

polson
# Posted: 18 Jul 2005 09:46

:D Don't get me wrong though.  I totally enjoy throwing people in the snow.

You know, Sonj went to Australia for the entire Canadian winter season.  She missed snow (granted, she doesn't drive much).  All I ever heard was her whining, "It's 48 C here and there's not a snowball to be found." and I'm sitting in my dorm with two pairs of socks on thinking, "It's minus 50 C here.  Everytime I go outside my clothes freeze solid and I can't move to pick up a snowball, let alone throw it." *shakes fist*

kittykat
# Posted: 18 Jul 2005 09:50

that's because you are eeeeeeeevvvvvilllllllll my dear :k

polson
# Posted: 18 Jul 2005 10:03

*cackles* I know a couple girls shorter and smaller than me...my favorite thing to do was haul one up over my shoulder and take her out of the dinning hall and huck her in a big snow drift....

I also liked chasing them down the hall and tickling them.  That was fun too.

And putting snow down their shirts.

And kicking soccer balls at them in practice.

kittykat
# Posted: 18 Jul 2005 11:05

that sounds mean :?

nicoll
# Posted: 18 Jul 2005 12:49

what does kicking "soccer" balls at people have to do with winter?  Can't you do that all year round?

I'm not going to comment on the tickling because I only have so much control.

polson
# Posted: 18 Jul 2005 20:54

Winter reminded me of throwing people in snow.  I like to throw Katie (aka Little Red) and Sarah (aka Little Sarah aka Mighty Mite) in the snow.  I also like to tickle Katie and Sarah.  I also like to put snow down their shirts.  And I like kicking soccer balls at them.  It's all related.  Don't you see?

I'd like to add the specifics of the kicking soccer balls at them game.  I hold a ball in my hand and then I look at one (usually Sarah) and say, "Run!" and she turns tail and runs, and I bounce the ball on the floor and then in the air I onetime it at her.  It's great for working on your aim.  She's so little, she's 4 foot 11.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.029
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0