· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / London, Ontario - Summer '06
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
brady
# Posted: 15 Nov 2005 19:31

Nooo.. already lost someone off our definite list.  =(

Well good luck, Dawn!  You'll be there in thought, anyway.

katrina
# Posted: 6 Jan 2006 08:45

Reveiwing our financial situation and the fact that we've made a commitment to go to Scotland this year as well, I think we'll have to downgrade from a definite to a maybe. As in, maybe, if we can squeeze that extra bang from our bucks. We'd like to, but I don't know if we can take that extra time off at this point. Scotland is pricey.

polson
# Posted: 18 Jan 2006 22:58

That and apparently they're coming to my house to play Mario Kart. :D

citron
# Posted: 20 Jan 2006 17:43

Add me back into the YES list... there's no boyfriend anymore, so no reason I can't go.

lucient
# Posted: 21 Jan 2006 21:24

I may come...it all depends. I need to save soem vacation time for this summer as it gets REALLY slow at work for me during that time of the year.

I don't think money will be that big of a factor, but who knows

mackenzie
# Posted: 22 Jan 2006 09:01

Ontario, eh?  That is not too far from Megiddo's Hoth headquarters.  :v   I shall have to see if I can locate my bells and join the soiree.   :k

jedimkypd
# Posted: 22 Jan 2006 09:57

OMG! a Union! Ontario is probably the closest I'll ever get to one, but is there an age limit?  :} I don't know if you guys would want a 13 year old on your hands  :(

also the mom issue.  :? she'll probably need signatures to insure that i won't be kidnapped or abandoned  :(

any volunteers to steal me?

~~KypD

brady
# Posted: 22 Jan 2006 13:54

I will not sign any said agreements that may impede upon my liberty in the future should I wish to become a kidnapper.  It's a viable career, I'm told.

In other news, yay for people coming!  =d  There is technically no age limit, but we'll probably be doing a fair bit of moving and shaking (drinking and drinking) so.. you might want to take that into consideration.  If your parents want someone to 'take responsibility' for you though kypd, that might not be such a good idea.  I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with it.  I know in the past younglings like yourself have had parental accompanyment to unions, but that might not be feasible for you either.  

Tom and I are in the process of meditating upon organising this thing.. so yeah.. We'll get back to you really soon!  =d  *floats*

B

jedimkypd
# Posted: 23 Jan 2006 16:34

ok, thnx for the info! I really don't even know if i'd even be available then, but i don't want to drag you guys down too much :)

thnx again!

KypD

fat_man
# Posted: 26 Jan 2006 06:30

Did I just read someone was comming to Scotland?  :(

Some advice, we Harang tourists in Glasgow and throw Eggs at the Tour buses during the summer.

and we mock people who stand outside our kilt stores and take photos of themselves infront of Kilt stores

yes thats all i have to say

Yours,

Man, Fat

katrina
# Posted: 26 Jan 2006 10:29

FM - My husband's father is Scottish, we're going to see his grandmother who still lives there. Don't assume everyone's a tourist. :)

fat_man
# Posted: 26 Jan 2006 15:26

Yeah, well what can do other than apologise  :(

Anyway its some general advice, seeing I worked on the tour bus 2 summers ago  :(

Yours

Man, Fat

sylvius
# Posted: 1 Feb 2006 10:08

Next time I come to the Ontario part of Canada, I'll come to the other London! :D

Sylvius

stevennorton
# Posted: 19 Feb 2006 06:35

A union in the other London eh? During break-up too... interesting...

Steve™

nobbe
# Posted: 2 Mar 2006 15:40

So, in the mean time while Brady and Thom are planning the Union stuff, some accomodation ideas include the Delta London Armouries, Hilton London, Best Western Lamplighter Inn, Sheraton, Howard Johnsons, Days Inn, Station Park Inn, Ramada and Motel 8.

Hope that helps. =)

brady
# Posted: 27 Mar 2006 08:52

Let's have a bit of a revised list of who's coming still.  Again, the dates are Wednesday April 12 - Wednesday April 19, but I think we're expecting activities to be localised around the weekend being April 15 and 16.  So if you can only make it for a single day I'd say Saturday?  Or even Friday.  But do let us know if you're still planning on coming!

B

danny
# Posted: 30 Mar 2006 14:57

Well I'm in London from 11th till the 16th for work, so if someone wants to contact me who is in control of this little event at soucie@gmail.com i'll pass on my cell number so someone can catch me when activities start.

Danny

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.039
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0