· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / OTF member needs our prayers
laart
# Posted: 5 Jan 2006 06:55

Dear players i very sorry to be bringer of bad news :(

Today 05-01-2006 my girlfriend sanne (know as MaZ in bnt) was hit by a car this morning. :(
She is in the hospital and the doctors ain't sure if she is going to make it.
So all peeps understand that i won't play on short terms and don't think maz will either.
The peeps that were on the list still are so if she might get back to us soon crono will start the round otherwise good luck players.
For the ones who know maz i think she would like get well soon emails;).

if the situation stays the same next week i won't play on outpost server for about 2 to 5 months. Sorry for those who were new.
The training servers stays open sub-se7en and raiden are admins till i'm back.
Crono forum is down till we know more.
And for next rounds winnner concrads bet ya earned it well.

that was the bad news for those who think there is no good news they are wrong.
good news is no crono=no sofa freaks=no laart ;) at a point some think i destroy the game those can play free now;)

(interview of crono magazine 05-01-2006) any questions i still have msn;)

-laart out-

whitty14
# Posted: 5 Jan 2006 12:44

Sorry to hear that mate...i hope she gets better soon! as for crono ending its a small sacrifice to make for somebody. I only ever played with her a few times but it was fun as for you laart we go way back mate, the good times we had but i havnt played for a while now and im too busy to play currently so hopefully Maz will get better and we can all return some day.....
Best Wishes
~Whitty

darkace1033
# Posted: 6 Jan 2006 12:51

i think i can speak for all of us in wishing both of u the best Laart, and we all hate to lose 2 good players, come back as soon as u can, the Crono members will still be here(hopefully ;)), cya soon and good luck!

ĞDarkAceğ

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 7 Jan 2006 11:09

Can you please keep us posted on how Maz is doing? Sent ecard from the outpost.. not sure when she will get it.. but Please give here our best wishes.
* Jadzia *

laart
# Posted: 7 Jan 2006 12:35

I'll try to make a post when situation changes.

Maz is still in a coma and doctors don't know when she'll wake up and not even if she'll wake up.
The doctors told me today that her chances are a bit bigger than yesterday it's now 65% chance of getting out of the coma.
When i know more i'll post it here.

I really want to thank all the peeps that hope she gets better and i think she would like the ecards when she gets back

-laart out-

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 7 Jan 2006 13:37

I have moved this topic because I thought more members would see this, and there's more of a chance that members would leave thoughts prayers and messages, for Maz when she wakes up.  

* Jadzia *

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0