· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Just....
david1
# Posted: 11 Jan 2006 09:20

Yaay got broadband today. lol so im back ... :( ... and will probabily be in the next round. :( ... just looking at this round ... only 6 people with scores over 10 million ... god this must have been a boring round for you top guys? whats happened to the place? been deserted?

xmtg27
# Posted: 11 Jan 2006 20:22

Good to see you back. XZ right, I've seen you play before, I'm looking forward to taking you out next round.

Basically, this rounds a dud. It started with a much higher intrest, along with 3500 turns. I had a score of 3 mill in a few weeks. Then they changed the intrest back to normal due to complaints. So all the people who got high up from the begining, have been way ahead of everyone. The round was over about a month ago, since Tidus took the lead and has already told everyone his bank sector. No one can touch him, along with the other top tens. Its basically a wait for the reset now, i'm sure it should be soon...

Well, anyhow, I'm sure that it's going to be a fun next round. And other people can probaly explain it better. I lost intrest when Battle Master supposably cheated and took my bank. (which i never got back, even though he was banned).    

Exo II

david1
# Posted: 12 Jan 2006 01:53

I play for fun! lol.

Tis XZ :(

Hate when they change the rules in the middle of a round. Oh well. Ive been busy and still busy on somthing. If i do join next round, wont be for serious play, dont have time for that, only time for fun!

whitty14
# Posted: 12 Jan 2006 04:15

XZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BUDDY!
Its been ages since we spoke man and i had thought you had got lost  :P havnt seen you around here nor on msn!
Well if you are coming back to BNT maybe it is time for me to come back also! Get your butt on msn mate we need to catch up!
Also surely this coder guy isnt that ill he cant mess about on a computer :D and he must of be very ill if the reset is over 2 months late  ;)
~Whitty

sato
# Posted: 14 Jan 2006 17:20

Hey all,

I'm Back. So any ways when you going to get the game reset I want back in. Whitty my man hope you is going to play again you too XZ. at least there will be a few of us old school players for the next round. By the way Who Brought back the Rising Sun alliance that I founded? Either way I am happy to see them second in the ranks.
Well anyway's looken forward to playen again ( if i still remember) later.

Sato

david1
# Posted: 14 Jan 2006 18:46

The rising sun isnt rising anymore though :( ... glad your back around! YAAY ... more more people to kill wonder LOL ...

whitty14
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 05:42

SATO! my man, not seen you for ages either  :D  All the legends coming back next round, maybe i should too.... Ill ask around see if i can get remulus and a few other back. That would spice up the round  :k But before i do any of this, we need a reset date! it shouldnt be that hard to reset seeing as it always gets reset very fast normally whilst im at work  :o  but a few days ago you said it would not be long until a reset and yet we still wait....get your butts in gear and get it reset!
~Whitty

bremner
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 18:22

I second that, lets get the round started. There are some pretty eager people here who want to get a fresh start and see what can happen with a few more top players in the mix. Lets get it moving people ! ;P

david1
# Posted: 16 Jan 2006 12:46

i dont know if otf has updated its code to 0.5 yet, is otf on that level??

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0