· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / When is he Next round?
american
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 14:24

Hey does anyone know when the next round is going to start, i know they took there server down.. i reallly want to get back to playing BNT..

david1
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 14:26

They took it down to save bandwidth, which doesnt come for free! ... the server will be back when its back ... would guess in a month at the most.

american
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 15:01

u telling me that we wont be able to play bnt for atleast a month!

bremner
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 18:17

Whats up that it will take a month to run a re-set on the game? I understand that the bandwidth costs OTF money so thats understandable but why the delay of a month. By the look of it American is going to have a breakdown with out BNT to keep him busy :P

american
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 18:36

well of course bandwith costs money but i mean this is my very first round and i joined the game late and BNT is like the only thing i got to do because its so boring at my house...... but BNT has had over a month to save up to keep the bandwith going. hmm

simon_alexander
# Posted: 15 Jan 2006 23:32

American, seems like your a little housebound...go outside then, do something creative, go for a walk...its sad that people's lives are dominated by bnt

krillen488
# Posted: 16 Jan 2006 00:18

BNT will restart in about a week tops, they just need to impliment the old round 5 code and test the code for bugs before opening it up

american
# Posted: 16 Jan 2006 08:00

simon this is my FIRST ROUND so i am not house bound... its  just there is nothing to do, i do walk and play football with friends every once and awhile..

kilt5
# Posted: 18 Jan 2006 15:11

yeah i wanna know to so i have something to do during school... and american.. stop lyeing we all know what you do inyour free time, dillyn and i both know.. YOU PLAY RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!

david1
# Posted: 18 Jan 2006 15:15

hey now ladies Play nice.

If you want a good bn server to get into form for next round, PM me :)
xgermz@hotmail.com

XZ

whitty14
# Posted: 21 Jan 2006 03:15

Just wondering how far we are up to with the reset... It should be getting reset by wednesday if i remember correctly...but still no defo date. Any admin/moderator want to fill us in? I have better things to do than wait around for a game to restart... so some sort of date would be appreciated.
~Whitty

david1
# Posted: 21 Jan 2006 04:06

Yeah a date fo the reset will be appreciated. Also what rules you are using for that round will be appreciated to

XZ

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0