· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Calling all BNT LEGENDS.....
<< . 1 . 2 .
krillen488
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 14:47

yea... it was i think 43 on everything... minimum.. i think Comp and Torp and Power were higher... 44 maybe :?

david1
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 14:55

it was 45 torps and comp :P

crazedbama
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 16:30

So you guys are back to giving out rewards?  You guys never made any for round 11.  I won round 10 (september) and I won 11 (october)  but there were never any awards posted for round 11.  it was a full round, with no crazy shenanigans or hackings, so how come awards were never given out?  im sure the second, and third place people would like their awards as well.  kyp, bam, tidus? any idea what happend?

david1
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 16:37

they have the awards done. its just with the admin being ILL for so long, they havent had anyone to post the awards. :D  they do excist. Ask kyp to post them, or krillen :)

XZ

krillen488
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 19:44

lol the awards for round 11 sadly were never done :( but the ones for this round are done but havn't been uploaded to the server yet... once they are there will be the updates board post that comes with all end of round awards... for thoose who would have gotten the awards from round 11 i am very sorry for the lack of awards it wont happen again

crazedbama
# Posted: 28 Jan 2006 22:03

okay, so round 11 awards weren't done.  but are there any records of the winners of the round???  are there logs that are created???

did anybody take screenshots???

i took a screenshot of round 10.  but i cant find any for round 11, i may not have taken one.   :(  

does anybody have any screenshots??? or records of any kind???

here is round ten

krillen488
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 00:33

sadly i dont think any were taken... and it's nothign against the players i can guarentee that... it's just the round was reset so sudden... and if i remember correctly we were out a graphics artist at that time... so even with one i dont think we were able to make any.... but as i stated before i am quite sorry for the lack of awards. BUT... if anyone DOES have screenshots send them to Krillenadonis@Hotmail.com and i'll get the awards made.. that would be Top Evil, Top Good, Most Kills, Top 3 players and Top 3 alliances :)

whitty14
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 02:15

King its not such a big deal when you win loads of awards you dont care anymore  :D  I have had so many over rounds that i have non of them saved down, infact i cant even remember where they are stored on the OTF site. Anyways its not about the past..... its all about the future my friends!
~Whitty

simon_alexander
# Posted: 8 Feb 2006 18:13

I'm stilll waiting for this round coming up...Its going to be sick! I'm looking forward to kick butt, or getting mybutt kicked, both will happen  :P

xpanding_con
# Posted: 13 Feb 2006 00:31

Hi All
If I get chance I may play, I'll check my msn and get Remulus and more to play. One last big round.....
XP

whitty14
# Posted: 13 Feb 2006 08:08

XP mate, long time no see.... Hope you can play man! Bring on the reset TONIGHT!

laart
# Posted: 14 Feb 2006 01:27

Crono won't make it  :D '

maybe next round :k

and for those who really miss us :D don't thnx;)

-=laart out=-

sylvius
# Posted: 14 Feb 2006 08:39

Just a side note with nothing to do with the thread, where's the awards for the last round? :D

I'm asking again before it gets forgotten about! :( :P

Anyway, good luck to all the players this round and especially the ones I want to see win! :D

Sylvius *a non player this round*

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0