· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Long Lost Friend
cmmdrwardlaw
# Posted: 20 Jan 2006 03:33

Ello, everyone. I am new to this forum and wanted to say, first of all, Hi!....Also i am trying to (as noted above) a long lost friend. We went to school together in the er 6th grade. Saint Rose of Lima Academy in East Hanover New Jersey. His name is Brenden Naranjo. He was in love with star trek as well...and used to write me notes and sign it with the Klingon High Counsel symbol. lol. Well i miss him and have thought about my friend several times over the years. I am wondering how hes doing so...if anyone knows anything or has helpful search tips please email me or im me. Megakat110@aol(also aim) or Hyakuretsukyaku777@yahoo(also mssgr) Thank yoo guys
over n out
kAtt (or katie/ kate as he would know me)

kady
# Posted: 23 Jan 2006 19:45

Awww...this is so cute.  I hope you find your friend.  And if you do, please post an update as we all love to hear about happy endings!  :)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.014
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0