· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / BNT RESET UPDATE
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 .
sato
# Posted: 3 Jul 2006 11:19

You all know what, I just read all 33 pages of post's and I spotted a few things. some things never change. everybody at everybody else's throats. people callen each other stuff and moaning at the mods ranting on about who did what to who or to what. I left this game in considerable disgrace a while back some of you will recall it. I was wrong then and am still wrong what i did was against the rules but I accepted it and moved on. I personaly think it was around this time that things started going bad in here. New mods arrived about then too and new players. The old so called legends where leaving cus they where fed up. the new people had no respect for the old ways and for the mods. the mods where far to eager to change the game at anybodys suggestion....... I could keep going here but wont. Long story short people I loved playing this game. I loved getting in from work playen for an hour or two and then doing the same the next day, but some people took it far to far it became there life this was all tehy did and thats when things really started going bad. It was not the mods that killed the game it was not the players that killed it WE ALL DID IT everybody who played everybody who was a mod everybody who loved it to death and everybody who did not care enough to take a more active role in it.   You wanna save whats left of this game then go back to the original scripts go back to how it was when plug ran it. get 5 mods in to look after it have them on a commite. yes it will be far simpler than it is now yes some people will try to take advantage but for all of us out here that care about what happens we will ensure that those that mess it up for us are banned. It is our game not the mods but ours we have to take responsibilty for it and how we want it to be played all of us not just the mods. This is a rallying call to all of you It is up to us.

Well thats what i think. poke fun at me all you want but as the JFK said
"ask not what BNT can do for you but what you can do for BNT"

brian_layne
# Posted: 3 Jul 2006 13:42

Lol whos doesn't have a life? YOu just read all 33 pages? That's crazy  :)  . Hehe, your post isn't bad, but most of it has been said 179,837,862 Times.

B-Factor

ewok812
# Posted: 7 Jul 2006 17:09

:? ok not only do i agree with brian, but i hav 2 ask him a question:
brian??? you look like your thinkin readin all the pages is wierd... but counting all the times the stuff has been said? that HAS to be a random number. if not, your like really odd.

lol, yea, i loved BNT too, but i never was at any1's throat, except maybe i was trying to end up taking over sector 50 or whatever bam_bam had, but that's my story. ;)

brian_layne
# Posted: 8 Jul 2006 10:20

Actually I got the statistic  from XZ who also has no life lol, j/k. Considering there isn't even that many posts on outpost 10f I'd say it's a random number :). I got sarcastically mad at a few people, pretending I was mad, but I knew that was part of the game. :)

B-Factor

david1
# Posted: 8 Jul 2006 16:58

i have no life? *looks at petri dish* aye :(

XZ

brian_layne
# Posted: 11 Jul 2006 19:52

whats a petri dish?

seele01
# Posted: 12 Jul 2006 04:57

I only looked for a laugh but there is actually a wiki on the humble petri dish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petri_dish

Have fun.

david1
# Posted: 12 Jul 2006 08:00

*Looks at the new Gaming Structure* I Now control BNT :k

... Someone wake me up... QUICK! *l*

XZ

brian_layne
# Posted: 12 Jul 2006 08:47

"I Now control BNT"-XZ

NOt for long! Muahahahaaha!

"I only looked for a laugh but there is actually a wiki on the humble petri dish." -SEELE01

Hehe ty :)

brian_layne
# Posted: 19 Jul 2006 07:26

Are we any closer to a decision on whether to continue bnt or not?

laart
# Posted: 19 Jul 2006 12:13

:D  look who's here  ;)
to bad there is no reset coming   :(  but hé crono would pwn again if there would  :k

sato  :D  long time no see
david how are ya m8

-laart from uhm can't pinpoint my location :s-

david1
# Posted: 20 Jul 2006 02:58

Im good Ta, and how about you?

xmtg27
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 15:03

Inappropriate post appropriated.

radas7
# Posted: 24 Oct 2006 07:23

when star trek begin

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.110
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0