· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / BNT RESET UPDATE
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
seele01
# Posted: 9 May 2006 01:08

Well I know Dookie and I am sure Suzuki is not a dookie multi.  In fact Dookie only played this round against his better judgement.  

I am gonna go with he got lucky and found Dookie's planet.  I know Dookie had about 16 bill in credits when I last talked to him so that could be just enough to put him up there.  But yeah, would be nice to know to be sure.

verxumus
# Posted: 9 May 2006 02:06

i would not think that suzuki is not a dookie multiple.  i don't think dookie (a long time OTFer) would do that.

but about suzuki.......
if anyone was watching the rankings around 8pm PST, (i was on at that time) they may have noticed that Professer Cum suddenly appeared, used over 28 thousand turns, created an alliance which got a second member (suzuki), and then dissapeared off of the rankings.....  

there were also other discrepancies noticed, most have aleady been emailed to kyp.... which reminds me i need to email him with the other things i noticed going on at the same time  :v .

-Verxumus

krillen488
# Posted: 9 May 2006 04:36

well are 2 things that PROVE something is up

1 Pending Name 3 Exo III 518775
2 Wife Beaters 1 Exo III 322554 on the rankings page

and

Name                    Members     Co-ordinator    Score
Austeres                     2           Lord Covu      152592
BNT Teaching Alliance  1             SEELE 01     230540
King Pin Mafia              2              King Pin       2524
Pending Name             3               Exo III       518955
Uprising                      2              B-factor       222367
Wife Beaters               1              B-factor       322554

notice that B-Factor, Like Exo is shown as meing Co-Ordinator for 2 alliances. and in the second alliance Suzuki is the only member... just figure i'd point that out. BTW i know ExoIII well enough to know this wasn't his cheating :P

xmtg27
# Posted: 9 May 2006 06:00

I'seen that before, the double allience thing. I'm assuming suziki got booted from a yahoo account... so if someone's allience goes above theres there name gets doubled. i also noticed last round someone had used 58,000 turns when the 2nd highest was somewhere in the 30,000's at most.

seele01
# Posted: 9 May 2006 06:14

<!--QuoteBegin--xmtg27+May 09 2006,06:00--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (xmtg27 @ May 09 2006,06:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I also noticed last round someone had used 58,000 turns when the 2nd highest was somewhere in the 30,000's at most.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>That player got banned in the end, when they made a new account and then used 16,000 turns in the first 2 days.  Its some sort of a turn cheat thing... Me the words with today.<br><br>As for Suzuki, I am sure someone will let us know soon enough, or better yet just reset the server and give us all a break.

methos
# Posted: 9 May 2006 15:34

Suzuki and Professor Cum were a multi account.  I went against my own better judgement and allowed yahoo accounts and low and behold that is where these two twits came from.  I will keep a close eye on the accounts and will ban any suspicious things as I have done with these two.

Kyp

seele01
# Posted: 9 May 2006 18:47

You know the saying Kyp, Damned if you do, damned if you don't.  Don't allow yahoo some people can't play, do allow them and you get some cheaters.  Thanks for looking into it anyway.

xmtg27
# Posted: 9 May 2006 19:07

There is too much cheating go on this round. King Pin (aka=the ripper, so not really king pin), has to high of a score. He got it by some other guy who had a score of 590,000. Seele02 I guess. The point is that there is too much cheating. Close the server for a while, check for bugs and see if anyone wants to help... maybe think about the race wars idea. don't let yahoo's in and keep an eye on the rankings or get a second mod in the game to delete multi's. but this round already has 2 cheaters in the top 5.

seele01
# Posted: 9 May 2006 19:28

SEELE 02?? Well it wasn't me since I was asleep when this was all going on.  Still Imitation is the best form of flattery or something like that.

Edit : I wouldn't mind being a second mod.  I can't code but I can look at stuff pretty good.  Would give me something to do with my time too.

play4you
# Posted: 9 May 2006 22:34

Yea!!! I could be a mod too... I dont know much about programming.... but I know how to get around, so I could learn how to read logs or something that could reveal cheaters :) I would have loved very much.

You know what... this link is from break.com
But on bigger lan I was on here in Norway, we where playing BF2, 10 teams... and a young idiot of a cheater was caught...hihi... just take a look... we did the same :)

http://www.break.com/index/lancheater.html

And while your at it, take a look at this... hahaha... you got  to love it.
http://www.break.com/movies/reachlecture.html

Grife

kingbob
# Posted: 9 May 2006 23:28

:D  this round is already messed up!  

Alliances

Austeres                    2   Lord Covu 177347
BNT Teaching Alliance 1    SEELE 01 321289
King Pin Mafia             1    King Pin 496304
Pending Name            3    Exo III 564802
Shockwave                 1    SEELE 02 0
Uprising                      2   B-factor 254703

they used my alliance!
:) lol

umm also look at the news "Dookie was killed in an accident" has happened again!  :?

i just noticed something eles aswell!

6 264,836  Master CWO 1st Class Tex 3,594 2006-05-09 19:48:48   0 Rebel    74 0  

:?

seele01
# Posted: 10 May 2006 00:12

You are not the only one to have your name used, someone tried to sully the name SEELE

I am pretty sure Tex got money from the Imposter King Pin which would explain his score.  I was offered the money but turned it down.

Dookie dieing again is news to me, but I don't think it was the real one either as I was talking to him before and he explained his reasons for quitting.

Really looks like Kyp needs some help in all this as surely he has a RL to attend to.  Hence why I offered my services, no life.

david1
# Posted: 11 May 2006 01:56

well im not playing this round, so if they need help they can bug me too ... *unblocks krillen from msn ... lmao* ... :?

You know where to bug me lmao. :?

brian_layne
# Posted: 11 May 2006 09:36

Can somebody delete the boggus "Wife beaters Alliance"?

play4you
# Posted: 11 May 2006 17:24

I am not concerned about any reset :)

For the comment on me letting the igb intrest rate working for me in the beginning :)
Well I read the settings before I join the game :) hehe
Ok... enough of kidding.
You have to be flexible to manage to be in the top. I am a top fighter, but best in building... not a lazy one...
The non attacking period could easily been two weeks... to gain even more cred to fight for :) And finding planets might been a bit easier too... hehe

For the loosers who cheat... please dont show up on this server. We dont like you!!

If you are going to cheat... I swear I will tell anyone about you if I am the one finding it out.
If you got a constant IP I will also send a mail to yahoo... telling them that your IP is beeing useed in sceems...
They will probably not bother... but you never know.

Let us who dont cheat enjoy the game and the way its supposed to be played

Grife

brian_layne
# Posted: 15 May 2006 18:28

Where are we in the reset?

seele01
# Posted: 16 May 2006 06:57

Quoted From Kyp in the other thread  "The new round will start Friday night at 9 PM EST."

trix_rabbit
# Posted: 16 May 2006 13:05

<!--QuoteBegin--junk99+May 16 2006,12:25--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (junk99 @ May 16 2006,12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->yeah cheaters yeah i hate em there meanies and they smell like a cheat yeah ummmmmmmm. sure    ahhhemmm  to the point ihave somthing to confess tex is a cheat and so is Wallbangicus he is a game mod. i am only going to have this message on this thread for 1 day so someone better copy and paste it because Wallbanger goes to my school and i dont want to be the snitchon the block.  if someone copys and pastes it type PASTED in cap Letters  i will talk about this no more what so ever or he will get suspicous. i hope this is enough info and hopefully they dont see this<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>i don't like cheaters. like you, junky.  i also don't like snitches who don't have the balls to say what there doin.  you can delete your own stuff, but this one shouldn't be.  and yes, i'm flaming the forums.

junk99
# Posted: 16 May 2006 20:11

for one thing kid im not a cheater im am just good player another thing whats your face  i said that so i dont get beat up in school because im sick of peeps cheating. so do what you want because it shows how much of a women you are. :?  :D

junk99
# Posted: 16 May 2006 20:17

you must be a cheater to trix guy. if you dont like snitches. :k hhahahahahahaha im reporting your a@@

junk99
# Posted: 16 May 2006 20:27

<!--QuoteBegin--seele01+May 10 2006,00:12--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (seele01 @ May 10 2006,00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I am pretty sure Tex got money from the Imposter King Pin which would explain his score.  I was offered the money but turned it down.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Imposter if i find you next round your dead and everyone in my allaince will go after you. War with the teacheing allaince.<br>Teacher or not   DEEAADD

seele01
# Posted: 16 May 2006 20:34

Are you saying you will go after my Alliance beacuse I called you the Imposter King Pin.  Because you are, there is only on King pin and he has made his thoughts clear on people using that name.

But if you want to attack me for saying that then its fine by me.  I can handle it.

EDIT : It doesn't matter anyway since even with your whole alliance I still doubt you could take me or my planets.

draknos
# Posted: 16 May 2006 20:51

You hate cheaters Junk??? Does yahoo! chat ring any bells? Watch how you speak to people around here or you might find yourself in a bad situation...

xmtg27
# Posted: 16 May 2006 21:18

umm, junk 99. i'm so confused, what are u saying???

first of all, whats your name going to be next round, cause u really can't be king pin...

second, why do you think tex and wallabalingus cheated? do you have any proof at all.

finally, could you be more specific in your posts. you claim people to be cheaters but offer nothing to prove it.. just things like that. anyhow, thanks. and please use another name next round.

brian_layne
# Posted: 17 May 2006 07:46

Go back a few pages where told why they were cheaters.
And junk, as far as Iknow your not even as experianced as me and I couldn't have taked out SEELE last round when I was in the top ten. In fact I'm not sure if I could have even taken any of his planets lol.

But out of respect, I can't say you were the person handing out money because I simply don't know. But If you try to start a war with the teaching alliance your going to be at war with my alliance and I won't be very sparing :).(Of course I'll be hunting you anuways if you impersonate a player again :))

david1
# Posted: 17 May 2006 09:48

junk99
# Posted: 17 May 2006 12:30

ok  what ever your name is you think your tough. hahahaha real funny. i could have taken seele out any time last round. i could have taken 10 of you. and i will imperonate anyone i please.  just watch!! and Dracnos your the first to die tell what you want ill be back. so you better switch your name or i will kill you first. then i will laugh. then you will cry. then i will laugh again. hahaha    haahaaahaahaha   haha :D

:k

junk99
# Posted: 17 May 2006 12:35

hey dracnas i would like to see you prove even a bit of evidence on that. dude i thought we were getting somewhere in this game. we could have been at the top. well i guess not i was planning for us to be on the same team again but you will probably change that. it will take i while to gain anyones trust. for now i trust no one.

draknos
# Posted: 17 May 2006 12:52

lol considering I havnt even said anything? Why do you keep getting all defensive if your such an angel. The more you squirm and say things the more it shows me how crooked of a gamer you are.

junk99
# Posted: 17 May 2006 12:54

<!--QuoteBegin--draknos+May 16 2006,20:51--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (draknos @ May 16 2006,20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->You hate cheaters Junk??? Does yahoo! chat ring any bells? Watch how you speak to people around here or you might find yourself in a bad situation...<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>yeah you havent said anything

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.076
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0