· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Star Wars Book Update!
majin_fett
# Posted: 23 Jan 2006 10:08

The title says it all!  I'll update everyone on books as I see the updates.  Pretty much, this time around, I'll just post a link to the proposed release schedule for the books.

http://blogs.starwars.com/eeusuestornii/5

Don't worry, it's a legit site.  ;)

citron
# Posted: 23 Jan 2006 11:52

I have a lot to catch up on :( I haven't read anything of the post-NJO series.
Although I am looking forward to Outbound Flight :?

majin_fett
# Posted: 23 Jan 2006 15:51

Well, you don't have too much catching up to do.  So far, there's only one trilogy out that takes place after NJO.  And in June, the first book of the Legacy series comes out.  This'll be the first book in the new "era" of SW. :D

kali
# Posted: 29 Jan 2006 12:39

have already finished the Dark Nest Trilogy and anxiously wait arrival of Outbound Flight and Triple Zero, already pre- ordered.

majin_fett
# Posted: 8 Feb 2006 09:41

There's a new book out, one that has been in the making for almost 15 years!  That's right, Outbound Flight has been released!  What circumstances brought this ship to it's doom?  Find out!

kali
# Posted: 21 Feb 2006 11:23

Just finished Outbound Flight. Only Timothy Zahn could have written this one! And it  makes you go back and reread the Thrawn series, Spectre of the Past, Vision of the Future and Survivors Quest. Questions answered and many more asked. Zahn knows the Chiss - let's hope GL lets him continue the story.

When are these new books going to be added to the Library? Need reviews??

citron
# Posted: 21 Feb 2006 17:52

New books are being added to the new database, so while you may not see them just yet, you will soon ;)
I'm accepting anything right now.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0