· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Suggestions
david1
# Posted: 24 Jan 2006 05:51

clears throat

Suggestions yes ... erm ... activates brain cell

There is one thing ive noticed from what people have been saying within the chatroom and outside the chatroom, that they hate being within ISA, as they feel there is a lot of resentment towards there department, and them themselfs for enforcing the rules.

Maybe ISA personell shouldnt be listed to under CL5's or somthing, and maybe ISA should have an anomomous ISA user which they can use to enforce the rules and PD's within the chatroom without personal reprocusions, and/or without fear people might hate them for doing their Job.

XZ
waits for post to disapear again

lzrman
# Posted: 24 Jan 2006 23:31

While your suggestion is a sound one, my personal opinion is against this idea.

While it may be best to remain anonymous towards a patron violating the prime directives it is not as as simple as it sounds.

Violators of the Prime directives need to understand and know who is dealing with them,  the ISA are just doing there job and need to have there presence known to the chatters so the rules are followed.

Hiding behind a mask is not always the best situation, one needs to know that they are talking to someone face to face, literally.

Would a lamer want to talk through someone behind a shield? or would they like to talk to a direct person. Think of it as you talking directly to a representative of the ISA and not some anonymous deputy.

Its like when you phone your ISP, you want to talk to a representative directly and not an automated system where you have to wait to get to someone you will know by name.

Lzrman

david1
# Posted: 25 Jan 2006 09:52

... i have to talk to someone in India who doesnt even understand English ...  :?

I see what you mean though.

kady
# Posted: 25 Jan 2006 15:45

I actually don't have an opinion either way....

...But....

What about unmarked police cars and traffic lights with cameras?  What about detectives and police dressed incognito?  What about secret service agents and Area 51?  

Perhaps david1 is on to something....

But, then again, I don't actually have an opinion either way...

david1
# Posted: 26 Jan 2006 08:05

well maybe do the swat approach ...

Warn them in person and such. So they know whos dealing with them.

But use an anomous account to shoot them out with.

See if the swat guys shoot you, they dont go around telling you who they are, yet your always confronted with a police offica who you can see who gives you your warning or options.

cools down brain cell

XZ

christena
# Posted: 26 Jan 2006 10:04

Hey! As this forum is for help wanted and classifieds, I have moved this over to the  general chatter so more people will be able to see it.

Cinna

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0